It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

eRepublik

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

What is eRepublik?

eRepublik is about changing the course of history in a huge virtual society. As a citizen in this New World of 192,960 you have the power to make a difference and fulfill your economic, political or military goals like never possible before.

eRepublik is a text based online strategy game. In this game players control the politics, economy and "peace". Most of the game is based on waging wars with other countries to expand your own country. The game is text based and you don't need to download anything. All you need is an internet browser. How much time it takes daily depends on what you want to do in the game. If you're not really interested in playing the game much and only want to help your eCountry to prosper then it'll only take you a few clicks a day.

What you can do in this game:
Become the president of your eCountry
Join the congress
Become a media mogul
Become a resistance hero
Start your own company
or just a Hard Worker who fights in battles for his own country!

Take the tour.

eRepublik

If you already have an account then add me as your friend. My citizen name is DGFenrir.
If you don't have an account and want to support me then send me a U2U and I'll give you my referral link. I'll then get 5 gold if you reach level 6.

If you have any questions then ask and I'll be glad to help if I can.

Fenrir

new topics

join