It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi there folks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I have been reading stuff on this site for a year or so and finally got around to joining. I was initially a bit worried about the possibility of being monitored on here by powers that be but what the heck. My interests on this site include conspiracies, government stuff, economies, space, weapons and lost civilisations but something happened to a person I know a couple of weeks ago that is outside of my field of interest that I think that you guys might be interested in. So I thought it was about time I got my act together and contributed.
Look forward to chatting

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by grumpy64

Welcome. Your IP has been recorded. You are on a new list now. You are a potential terrorist. You are a threat. Congrats. Have a nice day. RDDS

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by grumpy64
I have been reading stuff on this site for a year or so and finally got around to joining. I was initially a bit worried about the possibility of being monitored on here by powers that be but what the heck. My interests on this site include conspiracies, government stuff, economies, space, weapons and lost civilisations but something happened to a person I know a couple of weeks ago that is outside of my field of interest that I think that you guys might be interested in. So I thought it was about time I got my act together and contributed.
Look forward to chatting

Welcome to ATS!

The powers that be... as in the guys in black SUVs or... the gods up on ATS Olympus? No matter. This forum is as safe as any third world city street following a soccer game in which the home team lost to their arch rivals.

(J/K)

You'll like it here. Most folks are good conversationalists and those aforementioned gods pretty much keep the barbarians and riff-raff at bay.

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by grumpy64

Welcome. Oh, can I turn you in? My quota this month is waaaay low and I need the government cheese.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Hi grumpy. Welcome to ATS.

The government has been watching you since the day you were born.

So, don't let it cross your mind again that you may be watched here.
The government already knows you.

Nine little numbers assigned to you at birth will follow you everywhere.

In the old days, when I was born, certain groups and organizations never allowed their children to apply for a social security number. Now you are given one before you leave the hospital after birth.

Again, welcome.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Thanks dude. Got em fooled though- this is my daughters computer they will never catch me haha. Got to go someone's at the door wonder who at this time of night.
Seriously though, I worked in a government department for over 20 years and do not trust certain people in authority.
Cheers good people

new topics

top topics

join