It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right and Left : A Control Mechanism of the Skull and Bones Society, the Order of Chaos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/943c4d779e64.jpg[/atsimg]

To the brotherhood of the Skull and Bones society, the “right” and “left”, mirror images in fact of “right” and “wrong” are a mere control mechanism, seen as a contrived mechanism of order and chaos, the clash of opposites in order to control the opposites, they think they can control the outcome of society, in essence controlling the nature of humanity itself.

Simple, in fact, as divide and conquer, a war against peace, proclaiming peace when in fact they are at war with its very nature to establish total control through projecting whichever is necessary at the time, controlled order, or uncontrollable chaos.

Each time, like the steps of giants, walking over the world, and the little people who are seen as beneath them, because they were not either born into money, or they are not worthy of the society created in secret meetings, fifteen new members recruited a year, and utilizing war as their march towards peace, and through peace marching towards war in a Spartan manner in complete and utter control of their environment.

I say in a “Spartan” manner here, of course, because Spartan’s know war, I know it myself, yet would never sink to the level of depravity of these men of power in betraying mankind by sedition against one’s country for the “greater good” of the brotherhood of The Order through complete domination of society. This to me, is treason against humanity itself, leveraging the lives of many to serve the few power elite.

In order to become an initiate of The Order, you have to submit to power through telling secrets which give over power to those among your brethren, in essence guaranteeing you lose power to gain power, and that your power can be taken away via blackmail, deceit, and warfare among the clan of brothers, in the ultimate “brotherhood” where stabbing each other in the back is seen as an art form instead of a betrayal.

Order in chaos, and chaos in order in a magnitude of numbers, many men, conspiring against the people of the world, betrayal of their country upon their lips in their oath.

All oaths before this oath, and all oaths after this, hold no power over this oath and the service of the brotherhood…

When the brotherhood meets together, the meeting is called to order with a hearty cheer of

“Bonesmen”

and the answering call of…

“ALL HERE”.

The Order : The many names of the secret society on top of the order of secret societies.

For those who are either initiates or members, it is simply called The Order.

Chapter 322 is yet another name of this secret society, a German secret society no less.

In 1833, it came to Yale, and an American chapter was founded, by General William Huntington Russell and Alphonso Taft, father of William Howard Taft, who later became President of the United States of America.

In 1856, when it was legally formed through incorporation, it was called the Russell Trust.

It was once also known as the Brotherhood of Death, stylized through the skull and crossbones.

For conspiracy theorists, making light of it, it is simply called Skull and Bones.

Its members are sworn to silence, an oath if you will, to not speak of their brothers actions, no matter what.

An annual meeting is held once a year, on Deer Island, in the St. Lawrence River, the patriarchs only.

Two of their “sister” or “brother” (most likely this latter) establishment secret societies are Scroll and Key and Wolf’s Head.

The society itself is hypothesized, whether correct or incorrect is unknown, to have originated possibly with the Greeks in a fraternal order, dating back in fact to Demosthenes in 322 B.C.

According to record, this may in fact be correct, because The Order dates its documents with 322, adding to the current year, example being 2009 as of this post, would be Anno Demostheni 2331.

You cannot ask to join the order, you have to be asked to join, and your answer is simply either, the two options being : accept or reject.

In selection, in the Junior year of Yale, an emphasis is placed upon athleticism, the ability to play on a team. The most unlikely member to be chosen, would in fact be a loner, iconoclast, or individualist, the man who goes his own way in the world.

Being from a Bonesman family guarantees you a slot within the membership, in other words if your father was one, you are almost already considered one by sheer birthright.

One family that has heavily influenced as well as been instrumental in The Order, is the family of Lord. The family can be traced back to 1635, in Essex, England, with Thomas Lord, who came across to America and settled into Hartford, Connecticut. The first member of this family to be initiated into The Order was George DeForest Lord, in 1854, a New York lawyer. The significance of this is that George DeForest Lord later formed the law firm of Lord, Day, and Lord, and among their present day clientele is the New York Times and the Rubin Foundation, a financial benefactor of the Institute of Policy Studies in Washington D.C.

Two later family members to hold both brotherhood in The Order, as well as positions of power, were Charles Edwin Lord, Acting Comptroller of Currency (1981), and Winston Lord (mother was Mary Pillsbury, of Pillsbury flour), Chairman of the Council on Foreign Relations (1983).

Apparently, back in 1873, a mere one hundred year before I was born, there was what some might say a civil war of sorts in the halls of Yale itself, where the “Yalies” had it out with Bonesmen, because they had taken over Yale’s finances and nearly bankrupted the college.

The Iconoclast : 1873 : Issue One, Number One

To Whom It May Concern

We come before the college now on Justice’s side arrayed, to claim redress for open wrongs that Vandal hands have made, to give a college sentiment expression bold and free, asserting each man’s Native right, if such a thing there be.

We represent no clique or clan, but honest men and true, who never will submit to that which fifteen men may do, who feel the shameful yoke that has long on the college lain, and who propose to do their best to break that yoke in twain.

We are not “soreheads.” God forbid that we should cherish strong desires to be identified with principles that long have been a blight upon the life and politics of Yale. Before whose unjust aims the glow of “Boss Tweed’s” brass would pale.

We represent the neutral men, whose voices must be heard, and never can be silenced by a haughty look or word. Of those who influence here at Yale would be but void and null did they not wear upon their breasts two crossed bones and a skull.

We hold no grudge ‘gainst any man, but wish that all may be united by the common bond of peace and harmony; Yet when a few do to themselves most proudly arrogate the running of affairs, there can be no such happy state.

What right, forsooth, have fifteen men to lord it over all? What right to say the college world shall on their faces fall when they approach? Have they, indeed, to “sickly greatness grown”, and must each one with servile speech them his” superiors” own?

If they have grounds on which they base their claim as just and true, we challenge them to set them forth exposed to public view, That all may know the reasons why this oligarchy proud elect themselves as lords supreme o’er us, the “vulgar crowd”.

We offer no objections to their existing clan, -- no one disputes them this right, we question but the plan on which they act, -- that only he who wears upon his breast their emblem, he for every post shall be considered best.

We wish this understood by all. Let none who read this say that we are moved by petty wrongs or private spite obey; it is for principles of right that we with them contend, for principles which they’ve ignored, but which we here defend.

O fellow students, who with us revere these classic halls, o ye across whose pathway bright their sacred glory falls, -- ye men of every class who feel our Alma Mater’s care, shall college life beneath these elms this loathsome aspect wear?

Shall none assert the right to act as to each seemeth best, but cringe and fawn to him who wears the death’s head on his breast?

Nay, let all rise and break the spell whose sickly glamour falls about all that originates within those brown halls.

And if they will not hear our claims, or grant the justice due, but still persist in tarnishing the glory of the blue, ruling this college world with proud, imperious tones, be then the watchword of our ranks, -- Down, Down With the Skull and Bones.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dd51b0308654.jpg[/atsimg]

Stop The Stalkers

Read about my fight against stalkers here, since I was six years old.

Left-Wing, Right-Wing, This Turkey, Knows How To Soar Like An Eagle

Become a member of the Bully Pulpit, so you can debate me politically, if you do not choose membership in the Bully Pulpit, you can only read, and not post replies.

[edit on 15-8-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
In 1920, Theodore Marburg, founded the American Society for the Judicial Settlement of International Disputes, forerunner to the League to Enforce the Peace, which was the forerunner to the League of Nations, which later became the United Nations.

The Harriman Connection :

W. Averell Harriman (a Bonesman), in the 1930’s owned W.A. Harriman & Company, which then merged with Brown Brothers, which became Brown Brothers, Harriman. Prescott Bush (a Bonesman), father of ex-President George H.W. Bush (a Bonesman), and grandfather of ex-President George W. Bush (a Bonesman), was a partner in Brown Brothers, Harriman for forty years.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6006324e37a6.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c00eab4c538c.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/128afa646009.jpg[/atsimg]

Brown Brothers, Harriman is alleged to have assisted Wall Street in funneling money to Adolph Hitler. This trail is convoluted and confusing without a roadmap, a compass and square, and plenty of antacids. W. Averell Harriman, his brother Roland Harriman, E.S. James and Knight Wooley, through the Union Bank (where they held substantial interest) were prime financial backers of Adolph Hitler.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/23931c141849.jpg[/atsimg]

The British element of The Order is called simply, The Group, and is known to have originated at Oxford University.

Carroll Quigley (a college professor of Bill Clinton, ex-President), author of Tragedy and Hope, which outlines the origins of the Council on Foreign Relations, also authored a book detailing the British version of The Order, The Group, called The Anglo American Establishment, which has nothing to do with “American” establishment, instead to do with British establishment, the publisher of the book probably assuming correctly that American’s would not purchase the book, which blew the lid off The Group and its controlling Britain through the use of secret societies.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/09280f510c46.jpg[/atsimg]

You might wonder by now, how the seemingly “right” and “left” can work towards the same goal within this particular secret society, as well in conjunction between the United States, England, and Nazi Germany as well as other countries of the world, with this amount of control, playing in essence a dangerous game of war and peace, fabricating “war” to escalate tensions for the overall “good” of this supposedly “benevolent” brotherhood. The answer is simple my friend, the Hegelian Dialectic feeds upon this duplicitous nature of these men, in essence, two sides of the same coin, like Janus, the end goal is the same, regardless of the manner getting to the goal, complete subservience to their goal of creating the perfect Hegemony. To myself though Hegemony is nothing more than totalitarianism, boxed in the flavor of the day, of what these people are currently selling to the people, whether be Fascism, Marxism, or Naziism, like poison Kool-Aid these men would sell their souls to gain their goal of complete control through selling it at the Lemonade stand one glass at a time, increasing the cost from one nickel, to one dime, to a quarter, and more as they sell their poison to the masses like Jim Jones, the end result being mass indoctrination into the plan for the ultimate solution, complete and utter subservience by the masses to their masters of the cult of the Death’s Head.

That the membership of the Bonesmen of the Order reads like a who’s who of the rich and power elite is sickening in that these families can be traced back to the original families to come over on the Mayflower, and their strangling grasp upon the throats of society as a stranglehold to choke the whole of the nation into submission, like an abusive husband would become a wife-beater and the victim being “the wife”, or our nation, not knowing the abuse is not her fault, stays under the control of the madman husband being The Order because “she” knows no better and cannot escape for fear of her life as well as not fully understanding the role an abusive man commanding complete control, meanwhile The Order is sleeping around with whomever “he” pleases making contracts that flaunt, violate, and sometimes outright walk over the laws of innocent nations, whether because they The Order sees themselves as above the law because of their pledge to further the causes of their Brotherhood via making the laws and knowing the loopholes, caring less about the laws of nations because the criminal fraternity is more beholden to their causes, or they buy the men in power who created the laws so they see them in advance and give advice how to write the laws in a seemingly duplicitous and innocuous manner with double-speak, legalese, and confounding terminology so that mere mortal men cannot fathom how to read them without treason, sedition, and betrayal in their heart.

The Iraq War With A Lemonade Stand Theory

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
VERY nice work. Though I personally learned little I did not know, I think it's awesome that you put it together so well for others to read and understand.

Yes, the whole two-party thing is a control mechanism.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

I am currently trying to find the translation for this quote.

mali sunt homines qui bonis di**** male
(One word is a derivative of a four letter word, ATS language censored)

It comes from this picture, and I know it is Latin, I just cannot find it in translation.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dd51b0308654.jpg[/atsimg]

It seems to comes from this play, called Bacchides.

reply to post by Amaterasu

Thanks for the comment.

I have known the majority of this for a very long time as well, I just thought it was time for a new look, at the old criminal cult, of The Order.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Looks more like Lithuanian.. Which is VERY (derived) close to Latin:

Evil men who are good for small #

I think mali means: Bad or Evil and I am not sure what goes here: #

But I think I got it. I know some Latin and pieces of other languages. I could be wrong, but I don't think I am. Its defiantely Lithuanian though...

[edit on Aug 15th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

I am sure that Lithuanian, is a derivative of Latin.

Latin is from Ancient Rome, afterall, which has been around a lot longer than Lithuania.

Thanks for helping with that though.

My sources for this thread were as follows :

America's Secret Establishment: An Introduction to the Order of Skull & Bones

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b78e053de133.jpg[/atsimg]

Wall Street & the Bolshevik Revolution

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/917453de6a29.jpg[/atsimg]

Wall Street & the Rise of Hitler

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b270a571015b.jpg[/atsimg]

The Creature From Jekyll Island: A Second Look At the Federal Reserve

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2ebb93f8315e.jpg[/atsimg]

This last book helped create the thread below :

The Creature from Jekyll Island : A Second Look at the Federal Reserve

And, I am by no way finished with this thread, this is just a jumping off point.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Perhaps the opposite of the freemasons saying. Taking good men and making them better.

Evil men who are good for nothing.

(Or just as good as they have to be to influence public opinion.)

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Not a problem. i agree with you that Lithuanian is derived from Latin. I just wasn't sure an didn't want to spread mis-info..lol..

reply to post by 12.21.12

Very true my friend, I agree with you as well. Makes sense and adds up. i wonder if these Secret Societies ever have Secret Wars? Have any info on this anyone?

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

www.virtuescience.com...
I dunno.

But there was a girl who supposedly attended and went public. She was on Larry King. She has some of the best information available on skull and bones.

www.virtuescience.com...

The Number 322

Prime Factors of 322=2x7x23.
322 is a Lucas Number.

322 is a 17-gonal Number.

322 is a 55-gonal Number.

322 is the 35th number which is the Product of 3 distinct primes.

322 is the number of + signs needed to write the Partitions of 12

According to the Skull and Bones Society lore in 322 B.C., a Greek orator died. When he died, the goddess Eulogia, the goddess, whom Skull and Bones called the goddess of eloquence, arose to the heavens and didn't happen to come back down until 1832, when she happened to take up residence in the tomb of Skull and Bones.

The clay tablet with the catalog number 322 in the G. A. Plimpton Collection at Columbia University may be the most well known mathematical tablet, certainly the most photographed one, but it deserves even greater renown. It was scribed in the Old Babylonian period between -1900 B.C and -1600 B.C and shows the most advanced mathematics before the development of Greek mathematics. It concerns the Pythagorean triples.

The Year 322 AD

In the year 322 AD: Fiacha Sraibhtine, after having been thirty seven years as king over Ireland, was slain by the Collas, in the battle of Dubhchomar, in Crioch Rois, in Breagh.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
This might be a bit off topic, but if you are interested in societies like Skull and Bones as I understand several societies have been imported from Germany and I had always heard rumors of towns in the US that are nothing but German towns mostly and even street signs and stuff are German. Then I realized one day that many of these towns are in Texas.

If you are Northwest of Houston there are several. One place I am interested in investigating further is La Grange. I have neever been to the Bohemian Grove, but I have been through La Grange and what I have seen of the Grove looked much like La Grange. It appears as sort of a small paradise in the middle of nowhere.

But as I was driving through that town, I noticed something was off. Then I started seeing occult symbolism everywhere and lodges and deifferent secret societies everywhere. In fact I think this town is a hub for secret societies of all kinds including the Knights of Columbus and there was even a car insurance company there called "The Knights of Columbus."

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I find it interesting, but not necessarily for the same reason as you.

I do not see "secret societies" as benevolent whatsoever.

If I went looking in the town, I guarantee I would spot all the symbolism.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

After further research, a Lagrange is a point in space in which to points have a stable point of gravitational pull. (in my words, unless i messed that up)

By Joseph Louis LaGrange
en.wikipedia.org...

I just realized that their are several towns in the US that are called La Grange. Theres on in Illinois, Georgia, Texas, Tenessee and Ohio.

Sorry for going off topic, I think I am going to do some more research and maybe post a new thread later, your welcome to look into this with me if you like.

blogs.discovermagazine.com...

[edit on 15-8-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

No problem.

I wouldn't necessarily say it's off topic, if you can connect the dots more, go for it.

I am doing research for massive projects I am working on.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Translation I believe

Mali sunt homines, qui bonis di# male; tu dis nec recte dicis: non aequom facis.

It takes a bad man to say bad things of the good; you're blaspheming the gods: it's wrong.

I went looking and found it I think....

played with google for a minute

Plautus: Bacchides Mali sunt homines, qui bonis di# male; ..... alteram ille amat sororem, ego alteram, ambas Bacchides. CHRYS. Quid tu loquere? MNES. Hoc, ut futuri sumus. ...

www.thelatinlibrary.com/plautus/bacchides.shtml - Cached - Similar Plautus Titus Maccius ~ Amphitryo, Asinaria, Aulularia, Bacchides ... _ Mali sunt homines, qui bonis di# male; tu dis nec recte dicis: non aequom facis. .... quem ad epistulam Mnesilochus misit super amica Bacchide. ...

www.ihaystack.com/.../plautus...bacchides.../00016564_englishlatin_ascii_p029.htm - Cached - Similar Read the ebook Amphitryo, Asinaria, Aulularia, Bacchides, Captivi ... Quia istaec lepida sunt memoratui: .... Mali sunt homines, qui bonis di# male; .... The Captives by Titus Maccius Plautus active link like: ...

www.ebooksread.com/.../plautus/...bacchides.../page-20-amphitryo-asinaria-aulularia-bacchides-captivi-0-4.shtml - Cached

I hope this is some help... It is an interesting choice of words and for the rest of the play where it is at...

[edit on 22-3-2010 by ripcontrol]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ripcontrol
Translation I believe

Mali sunt homines, qui bonis di# male; tu dis nec recte dicis: non aequom facis.

It takes a bad man to say bad things of the good; you're blaspheming the gods: it's wrong.

I went looking and found it I think....

Yes, looks appropriate, but what if those "good" men are not good?

If it takes keeping things "secret" to make them good, how good are they?

Anything beginning with a "secret" is not necessarily a good thing.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I want to post this but all I ask is no ridicule. I have nothing to base it on but I went into a psi mode and kept digging I just got broke out of it

Plautus

Later, coming of the heels of the conflict with Hannibal, Rome was preparing to embark on another military mission, this time in Greece. While they would eventually move on Philip V in the Second Macedonian War, there was considerable debate beforehand about the course Rome should take in this conflict. In the article “Bellum Philippicum: Some Roman and Greek Views Concerning the Causes of the Second Macedonian War”, E. J. Bickerman writes that “the causes of the fateful war … were vividly debated among both Greeks and Romans”.[14] Under the guise of protecting allies, Bickerman tells us, Rome was actually looking to expand its power and control eastward now that the Second Punic War was ended.[15] But starting this war would not be an easy task considering those recent struggles with Carthage—many Romans were too tired of conflict to think of embarking on another campaign. As W. M. Owens writes in his article “Plautus’ Stichus and the Political Crisis of 200 B.C.”, “There is evidence that antiwar feeling ran deep and persisted even after the war was approved."[16] Owens contends that Plautus was attempting to match the complex mood of the Roman audience riding the victory of the Second Punic War but facing the beginning of a new conflict.[17] For instance, the characters of the dutiful daughters and their father seem obsessed over the idea of officium, the duty one has to do what is right. Their speech is littered with words such as pietas and aequus, and they struggle to make their father fulfill his proper role.[18] The stock parasite in this play, Gelasimus, has a patron-client relationship with this family and offers to do any job in order to make ends meet; Owens puts forward that Plautus is portraying the economic hardship many Roman citizens were experiencing due to the cost of war.[19]

led to this
Second Macedonian war

The Second Macedonian War (200–197 BC) was fought between Macedon, led by Philip V of Macedon, and Rome, allied with Pergamon and Rhodes. The result was the defeat of Philip who was forced to abandon all his possessions in Greece. Although the Romans declared the "freedom of the Greeks", the war marked a significant stage in increasing Roman intervention in the affairs of the eastern Mediterranean which would eventually lead to their conquest of the entire region.

I got hit with the facts these %^&$ are following ancient history map. This means they are moving the us to the republic stage????

Not trying to hijack a thread but it struck me and I kept going. I will mark it as a wild hare I followed. It does fit with the divide and conquer strategy. It would give a purpose to motives and numbers we could follow.

It makes my idea of psychohistory relevant due to the fact you could make a fortune due to the fact the games rigged.. ( a numb3rs episode demonstrated that if the game was rigged you could win by betting on second place.)

Does it fit though. If they are following a map what is there next move.

[edit on 22-3-2010 by ripcontrol]

new topics

top topics

join