It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I could really use your prediction powers right now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Hi all,

I'm pretty good at predictions and stuff when it comes to friends and family, but can't do it for myself. If anyone can give me a little insight here it would be much appreciated.

I just got back from a vacation to see my family back east. While there, I met the most amazing girl. We fell for each other real hard. We spend four amazing and beautiful days together. Now that I'm nearly 3,000 miles from her I hurt like crazy. I really miss her, but neither of us want to do a long distance thing. She has a boyfriend right now (long distance)...See what I mean, this is why we don't want to do that. God I miss her.
My question is, do you think there is any chance of us being together? I can't tell because I'm so emotional and my judgment is too clouded right now. If you get a 'feeling' one way or the other, please let me know, either here or through u2u.

Thank you,

Anathema

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I feel for you hun, this is a very hard place to be,

What i feel is you will both hurt more if you keep it long distance,

You need to get on with things or you will end up a mess,
let life takes its own path and if you are ment to be together your paths will meet,

i also feel that you already know in your heart that being together at this time is not right, thats why you feel hurt,

Again keep her in your heart but move on with life,

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by asala
You need to get on with things or you will end up a mess,
let life takes its own path and if you are ment to be together your paths will meet,
Again keep her in your heart but move on with life,

Thank you. Deep down I know you're right. I also know that these really strong emotions I feel right now will become easier to deal with. Thank you for your reply.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Long distance relations most often than not, do not work. I have been there, twice, once when I came to the States from Spain, i was 17 years old, and another time when I met a woman from Colombia, i was 25, as she came to visit her family in the states. In both cases it did not work. I was older the second time and we both understood that it was not going to work at all, because her life was in Colombia and mine was here.

But when I was younger, and the first time it happened I was a bit more naive, we both thought that it might work, it just didn't.

Long distance relationships only work for a time, but at the end we are human beings, and we need physical contact in a relationship. If she was willing, or you were willing to go live with her, it could work, but then again...you are saying she has a boyfriend right now, that was kind of fast don't you think?
Was she with him when you two were together?.... If she was, how can you be sure she would not do the same to you if you two get together?

If I were you I wouldn't take that relationship too serious, she doesn't seem to have...

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I predict that this thread will be moved to BTS

but in the mean time, I suggest you enjoy and appreciate the brief opportunity you two had to experience with each other, stay friends, but move on and see what happens later in life.

new topics

top topics

join