It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lord Lucan: The Case Reviewed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Looks interesting so far mate.... Lord Lucan ay? Who woulda thought it? Mind you i've only read your first post on the background..... i'll be reading some more later.... i've flagged it

I'll also get round to checking your Monroe case review at some point

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Thank you Krog
As always it means a lot coming from someone as yourself
I really do appreciate your friendship and your kind words. Its because of quality member like yourself, that the UFO/Alien boards are looking extremely sharp and getting the necessary attention and growth.

Thank You,
~TheMythLives

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Awesome, I look forward to your thoughts as usual and thank you for the kind words and the support

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Happy 18th B'Day TML, I hope you get all kinds of goodies today.

Another excellent investigation. Thanks for being a part of ATS.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

Thank you mrwupy, I appreciate it! Glad you enjoyed it and thank you for posting.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Oh wow! you really have presented this great! A very hard one to cover as there is little info out there, But what an amazing job you have done.
A very interesting case put forward and what a eighth!!

Happy birthday also
wishing you a great year ahead,

Top Stuff!!

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

Thank you for the kind words asala and yes, it was hard because their was so little info, even less than Jack the Ripper..lol.. I appreciate the support as well.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
First of all, happy birthday!! I hope you have a good one and that it is memorable.

Another fantastic case review. the Lord Lucan story has always been fascinating to me, a well known theory states that he is hiding in the West Ham trophy room.

There is definitely something not right about the official story and I tend to agree with your conclusion. This guy had a serious gambling problem, but also very serious and high powered connections.

However, I do not believe that these people would have helped him if they thought he was guilty of murder.

Keep up the good work.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Great job indeed !

but ! i have a question about the injuries thats Lady Lucan suffered.
Is there any precise medical report on her injuries ?

Because you know i thought if she is able to kill his maid, she may have hit herself with the pipe to make it look like real.

Because there is only his testimony for this part of the crime.

s&f ofc !

edit: f*ing azerty keyboard

[edit on 14-8-2009 by Fedge]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DeepCoverUK

Exactley, I do not think they would help him if he was guilty of murder. Which is why, I think they did help him..lol.. I think Lucans story makes more sense then the official version. It seems like it would add up much better. But their are still questions that I cannot answer.

And thank you so much for the kind words my friend
They mean a lot.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Fedge

Great QUESTION! I do not think their are detailed accounts of her injuries, except that she was bloody and had an appatrent head injury, but I am not sure the extent to that injury.

Thanks for the kind word my friend

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY THEMYTHLIVES
HAPPY BRITHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.
The Lord did it!!!!!

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Nice job,

I think you may be right.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

lol, Thank you for that Birthday Salute, means a lot and I really do appreciate it. So since you think the Lord done it. Do you think he is still alive or do you think he is dead?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by die_another_day

Thank you for the kind words
I think I am right, but I have been wrong a few times before. Check out the Zodiac killer thread..lol.. I really messed up in that one, but redeemed myself later down the line, when I realized I had the wrong guy.

[edit on Aug 14th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Thanks TheMythLives for posting these. Always enjoy reading them. To this day I still wonder about the Lacy Peterson case since early in the investigations I was not convinced. Want to try this one?

[edit on 8/14/2009 by Fidelios]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Fidelios

Awesome. I added that one to the list, sounds interesting and I wasn't convinced either. But I will definately do that case
Thanks for the suggestion and the kind words, its because of people like you why I make these thread. Star for ya

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

think I am right, but I have been wrong a few times before. Check out the Zodiac killer thread..lol.. I really messed up in that one, but redeemed myself later done the line, when I realized I had the wrong guy

It is only human to make mistakes my friend, we all have. When you can admit it like you have, that is all that matters.

Again great thread and impeccable research.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I didn't really form an opinion about his demise, or lack thereof.

But consider this: I'm walking home to change clothes for dinner. I just happen to be passing the home of my ex-wife and children. Think I will go peer into the BASEMENT WINDOW. (For one.) A little strange? Particularly since the first time ever, someone happens to be being murdered at that particular moment in time. A little too coincidental for my liking.

And apparently he did talk with several people following the murder, and basically said the same thing, however, that only shows he had the presence of mind to maintain consistency in his deception.

Now, the bloody footprint in the garden did have me going for a minute, but although they never identified the footprint, there is nothing to suggest they ruled out our dear Lord either. Plus, when you are innocent you don't just run away. You stand up on your hind legs like a man and fight for your name/honor/innocence. You don't just turn tail and run. This was a father.....he chose to leave his children with this legacy?

Also, it was alluded to the lack of his blood or hair, etc. at the scene, but at the same time, we have no evidence which suggests he was injured in anyway, or that there was reason to believe his blood should have been at the scene. Or did I miss that?

Now sing along with me:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR THEMYTHLIVES
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
YOU ARE ADORABLE

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Interesting! I hadn't heard of that case, good work.

Any thoughts on the Ramsey case? (JonBenet)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join