It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Report: South England - Intense White Light - Image

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
UFO Report:

On the 10th of December 2007, at approximately 17:45 to 17:50, in the south of England, I witnessed an intense white light that was moving. I perceived it as being significantly larger, and brighter, than any other celestial body except the moon. It was very similar to the light given off by burning magnesium strip. It was located due east of my position and was steadily moving on a south to north trajectory parallel to the ground. My impression was that it was about 1 mile away and that I watched it moving a distance of about 1-2 miles before it disappeared. A few minutes after it vanished a pair of military helicopters came on to the scene in the same location where it had been. Military helicopters are uncommon in this area.

As a keen amateur astronomer I'm very familiar with all the celestial bodies and where they are located in the sky at any given time. As such, I can say with certainty that this was not a planet, star, satellite or the ISS. As for being a meteor, whilst it is possible, I do not believe this to be case. I have witnessed many meteors. The trajectory on which this object was moving was not consistent with meteor trajectories. And every close range meteor I've seen has had a visible fireball and smoke coming of it, there was no fireball or smoke trail from this object.

Being interested in astronomical phenomena I was totally absorbed in watching this object due to its unusual brightness, size and movement. So it didn't occur to me to ask my girlfriend to go inside and find a camera until a few minutes had passed. She was unfamiliar with the camera and only managed to take a few pictures, leaning out of a window, before the object disappeared. Of these pictures only one contained the object and, as can be seen, that picture was quite shaky. The sky was clear with no visible cloud.

I know this picture is poor, so I don't need to hear about it's worthlessness and what it does or doesn't prove. I'm just throwing this out there because it's the only thing I've witnessed that is backed up by photographic evidence...

I have cropped this out of the original picture as there are factors that would help identify the location and I wish to keep some degree of privacy, the perceived intensity of the light is not apparent in this shot. You will notice that the angle of shot is about 45° relative to the ground:

Here are the results of putting it through some image processing:

Addendum: The next night I saw another similar object, whilst facing south, moving on a NE to SW trajectory. It had the same incredible white light intensity as the first object but this time it appeared to be 3 or 4 times the size. I took this to indicate it that it was that much closer to my location. This time I had a camera ready but frustratingly the object could not be seen in any of the shots I took!

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
It must have been a bright light only to you.
There is evidence the high voltage and frequency and illuminate the air.
I think that is what is happening here.

If you check out what Tesla has done you might think he did
make an ether ship.

new topics

join