It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything's okay, stop fretting...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Yes there's a NWO, and the builderbergs, and a bunch of pricks trying to rule the world, there's injustice, inequality, unfairness, and all the negativity that comes along with it, but you know what, it's always been that way.

I was obsessed with conspiracies for years. I still totally believe in most of them, but you know what, I droped it, got over it, and quit letting it make my life any more miserable than it has to be. These days I focus on my friends, family, and my guitar. The things that matter to me.

If everythings going to hell anyway, what can we do to stop it, huh? Everyone intelligent enough to know whats going on was united when Ron Paul ran for office, but it still didnt make a difference. We still ended up with another bought and paid for president. So what can we do about it? So stop fretting over it! All you're doing is raising your blood pressure and shortening your life with stress.

Attitude is everything. If you walk around in a crappy mood all day because the world is going to hell, then all you're doing is attracting that kind of energy. If you really believe the world is going to crap, I bet chances are thats whats happening in your world.

I used to be like that. I hated everything. I always thought negativley. And I always got it all right back in return.

These days, I dont let it get to me. I spend my time focusing on the good things in my life and projecting thankful positive energy. And I've been getting a lot of it back.

I'm not saying that we should always let the bad guys get away with what they do. But bringing down the NWO? Please, talk about shooting for the stars. The rulers have always been there and always will be. But you know what, they cant stop you from being a happy positive person, only you can.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Excellent post mate , I've been aware of these NWO conspiracies for years , and every year I see them coming closer and closer to fruition .
Yes this scenario isn't something to look forward to , and things may be even become worse than any of us has imagined .
But why let that get us down and focus on all the negative things , life is still worth living , there are still so many positive things we can do with our time .
Besides , its not like we can do anything about it anyways , so I say make the most of life , just be prepared

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Takka

Thanks!
That all I'm trying to tell people. Yeah the world sucks, but life is still good! Sometimes all you need to do is smile, and then laugh at yourself for smiling like an idiot, then laugh and smile some more, and all of the worlds problems just go away and you're in a better mood.
))

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Icon_xof
These days, I dont let it get to me. I spend my time focusing on the good things in my life and projecting thankful positive energy. And I've been getting a lot of it back.

I'm not saying that we should always let the bad guys get away with what they do. But bringing down the NWO? Please, talk about shooting for the stars. The rulers have always been there and always will be. But you know what, they cant stop you from being a happy positive person, only you can.

That's exactly how the NWO wants you and of course, everyone to think and behave and have you REWARDED for doing so! That's how they were able to perpetuate their existence here!

Life is good!

Cheers!

Evil doesn't give a damn about rest, family, good life, etc and they work 24/7, so why shouldn't you??!! So no S&F for you from me and wake up! wake up!

P.S. I'm not actually telling you to fret again. You can still smile and be genuinely happy while fighting for your true freedom!

[edit on 14-8-2009 by ahnggk]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
You have a valid point when you say if the end is definately coming then theres not alot we can do about it anyway. I suppose though it depends what this "end" actually is.

Alot of situations can be prepared for in advanced and unless fire and brimstone start raining down from the sky the majority of people will want to stand up and fight for what they believe in.

I like what you said about if you think negatively then your going to feel negative in your life. Positive thinking is needed and so is focusing on the good things in life like you said.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Yes. sunshine and roses where I am.. I'm not in Africa and no one is trying to bash my head in with a machete. Yes everything is rosey. I did not get beat up by thugs in police uniforms today. I'm smilin a big smile. The bank does not want my house. And I am not a jew so no one wants to put me in a... oh wait.. they arn't collecting jewish people anymore... thats right.. sorry... uh let's see.. happy happy sunshine lollypops and who cares about the chemtrails raining what the f*ck ever down on me.. My children are not autistic from some chemical cocktail injection and not targeted by any CPS folks.. No one tells me I can't speak my mind. If I close my eyes and smile it all goes away! WhooHoo! PrrrrAISE Jesus! praise him. Dammit praise him! If I don't think about the lucifarian bastards, they don't exist! Just ignore everything! No worries! No one with a lot of money and resources is constantly plotting planning thinking researching implementing their plans to screw everything snf everyone. I'm not paranoid, Im not concerened, Im not angry Im not even thinking! Happy Happy Joy Joy lets go watch some TV now. Don't fight for your rights. Don't concern your little head any cause we are all doomed anyway and cant fight them they win they win! so party and have fun! Wheee! And have some good sex as well. All is well go back to sleep... Smile. Jesus loves yoo. Ciao 4 now.. RDDS la la de daa...

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by revdrdrsunshine

Haha, nice use of sarcasm. There'll always be people to fight for our liberties, like Ron Paul, Alex Jones, Arron Russo, etc. I leave it up to the pros and I support them. What I'm saying is, for the people who cant really do anything, focus on the good things in your life instead of on the doom and gloom that is our lives.
And I am awake my friend, I've been further down the rabbit hole than most. Just thought I'd come back up to help.

Have a good one!

top topics

join