It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flu Pandemic and Wealthy Bankers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Flu Pandemic and Wealthy Bankers

www.scribd.com

Abraham Flexner was engaged by John D. Rockefeller to run around the country and 'evaluate' the effectiveness of therapies taught in medical schools and other institutions of the healing arts. Rockefeller wanted to dominate control over petroleum, petrochemicals, and pharmaceuticals (which are derived from 'coal tars' or crude oil). He arranged for his company, Standard Oil of New Jersey to obtain a controlling interest in a huge German drug cartel called I. G. Farben. He pulled in his stronger competitors like Andrew Carnegie and JP Morgan as partners, while making other, less powerful pl
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
This is a very interesting document that talks about alternative care for your health escpecially in these unhealthy times. It is remaarkable how wealthy some people really are. If a certain group of people has this much control over everything they are making alot of decisions for us that we never knew we had. Influencing humanitys future in their own personal direction. Remarkable... Owning everything... Privitizing water, how can you own water, how can you own air? My eyes have only recently opened up this. I know so many people that dont have a clue....

www.scribd.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

new topics

join