It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chief medical officer reveals swine flu vaccination plans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   

People with health conditions such as diabetes, asthma and heart disease will be the first to receive the swine flu vaccine in October, the government said today. The vaccination programme, which will give priority to those aged between six months and 65 years old whose health problems could be aggravated by the flu, will begin two months later than the government previously stated. Next in line for the vaccine after at-risk groups will be all pregnant women, subject to licensing arrangements on the most suitable trimester to give the jab, people living in households with patients with suppressed immune systems, such as cancer patients receiving chemotherapy or those with HIV, and people over 65 with health problems aggravated by flu.

We all know that the swine flew vaccine is not safe at all. and on top of that, It's mutated already. that shot wont help anything. Although i doubt that it would have ever helped. A fun fact about the piggy flu: during it's peck season roughly 2000 died in Argentina. That is little being people in that region rarely see a DR rarely take MED's and being it is a 3rd world country i would think it is not very Santeria. the number of people who die from the seasonal flu more than 6x that amount. (I am sorry but the only official number which i could get from south America was from Argentina) in America roughly 200 have died(only 200 people have been tested and have been confirmed. The reason the news gives a higher number is because they believe every claim of swine flu death. their is a difference.)

don't trust the Ministry of health.

here is the direct link.

www.infowars.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
There is simply no way I can trust them! They lie to us on a daily basis; for whatever suits their needs. I heard on PrisonPlanet that our Geneticists are trying to get permission to test some sort of new Vaccine, and not even the South Africans or China will let them try it out on their people! I'm a Vietnam Veteran, and only God knows what they injected us with. Even back then I was suspicious of them, because I got many more injections than were listed on my International Shot Card? Somewhere around my 40th birthday my body quit making Testosterone, and my Testicles shrunk up to nothing, and no-one knows, or has any idea why? I know I was exposed to Agent Orange, but that's all I know of.
Our Geneticists did a number on the Tuskegee experiment giving all those black folks the Syphilis, and watching them die, and several other experiments on unsuspecting people! Thanks to Alex Jones I know how these Vaccines are made, and it's too morbid and gross to mention here; except to say dead things! No, there is simply no way I could ever trust them again! Capt.

join