It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sources: Cheney uncloaks Bush frustration

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Cheney's disappointment with the former president surfaced recently in one of the informal conversations he is holding to discuss the book with authors, diplomats, policy experts and past colleagues. By habit, he listens more than he talks, but Cheney broke form when asked about his regrets.

Is he going to throw Bush under the bus? Or is this article made out to try and make Bush look less the villain? This is a confusing article for me. Cheney, whom I still believe to be a greed driven dictator like human, is going to go public with his frustrations of how Bush acted during the last half of his term.

I don't know what to think about this guy. Like I said, I still believe that he was motivated by greed. However, this article almost makes it seem like he may have been what many skeptics claim us CTers are. Paranoid. Maybe that is the driving force behind all of his actions.

I don't know. I will indeed be reading this book though. I want to see what he tries to paint as the picture of his time as vice president.

Link to Source

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

Sorry...

Already been posted here

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Thanks,

My search came up with nothing so I did my normal thing and went to breaking politcal news and looked up and down the entire list of posts. Didn't see it so I felt safe in posting it.

new topics

join