It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gerald Celente's Genius

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I just got an email fron the Trends Research Institute. As usual it contains a refreshing dose of truth from Mr. Celente and company. I forwarded it to my family and many of my friends with the following message:

"This is not a joke and it's not one of my new songs. I ask you all, my family and friends, to please read this. It's one page long, but it speaks volumes. This man uses science, math, and his own genius to research trends within our culture in order to make predictions about the future. In 2007 he created a website called "The Crash of 08" This at a time when every pundit, broker, politician and mainstream media talking head was proclaiming that we were headed towards recovery; and that to say otherwise was nothing more than doomsday nay-saying."

Mr. Celente uses a lot more than math, science, and genius to make predictions. I wrote that part in the email as a brief ,although inadequate, description of what Mr. Celente does for the sake of clarity. Some of the people I sent the email to were raised in a rather strict religous environment. Since the nature of this piece is the predicing of the future I didn't want them to think I was sending them something about someone who uses tarot cards or psychic mediums to get answers. And when you break it down he is in fact using the basics of both science and math: logic.

Here's the link. app.e2ma.net...:CampaignPublic/id:21873.2294302097/rid:dc5e0be2f003283dce578e2984d662bf
It is a mind opening piece and I felt like the more people who see this the better.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Damn the link's not working. I'll try again.

app.e2ma.net...:CampaignPublic/id:21873.2294302097/rid:dc5e0be2f003283dce578e2984d662bf

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Sorry, ya'll. Can someone help me? I'll type it out on Word and then paste it if I have to. It's that important.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

It looks like a member's only kind of thing. Can you copy the text and paste it in as an external snippit? I'm really interested in reading it.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Just paste it anyway you can. text and all.

Some of us will fix it up for you, no problem.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Ok I'm doing this by hand. Here's the first part. Second one is coming.

The “Second American Revolution” Has Begun

Kingston, NY, 12 August 2009- The natives are restless. The third shot of the “Second American Revolution” has been fired. History is being made. But just as with the first two shots, the third shot is not being heard.

America is seething. Not since the Civil War has anything like this happened. But the protests are either being intentionally downplayed or ignorantly misinterpreted.

The first shot was fired on April 15, 2009. Over 700 anti-tax rallies and “Tea Parties” erupted nationwide. Rather than acknowledge their significance, the general media either ignored or ridiculed both protests and protestors, playing on “tea bagging” for its sexual innuendo.

Initially President Obama said he was unaware of the tea parties. The White House later warned they could “mutate” into something “unhealthy”

Shot #2 was fired on the Fourth of July, when throngs of citizens across the nation gathered again to protest “taxation without representation.” And as before, the demonstrations were branded right-wing mischief and dismissed.

The third volley , fired in early august, was aimed point blank at Senators and House members pitching President Obama’s health care reform package to constituents. In fiery town hall meetings, enraged citizens shouted down their elected representatives. It took a strong police presence and/or burly bodyguards to preserve a safe physical space between the politicians and irate townspeople.

The White House and the media have labeled protestors “conservative fringe elements” or as players in staged events organized by Republican operatives that have been egged on by Fox news and right-wing radio show hosts.

IN regard to this latest wave of outbursts, health industry interests opposed to any reform are also being blamed for inciting the public. But organized or spontaneous is not the issue. While most protestors exhibit little grasp of the complex 1000 page health care reform document (that nary a legislator has read either), their emotion is clearly real and un-staged.

Rightly or wrongly, the legislation is regarded as yet another straw on the already overloaded camel’s back. A series of gigantic, unpopular government-imposed (but taxpayer-financed) bailouts, buyouts, rescue and stimulus packages have been stuffed down the gullet of Americans. With no public platform to voice their opposition, options for citizens have been limited to fruitless petitions, emails and phone calls to Congress… all fielded by anonymous staff underlings.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Now with Congress in recess and elected representatives less than a stone’s throw away, the public is exploding. The devil is not in the details of the health care reform, the devil is the government mandating health care. Regardless of how the plan is pitched or what is being promised, to the public the legislation is yet another instance of big government taking another piece out of their lives and making them pay for it ; again telling them what they can or cannot do.

Though in its early stages, the “Second American Revolution” is underway. Yet, what we forecast will become THE most profound political trend of the century- the trend that will change the world- is still invisible to the same experts, authorities and pundits who didn’t see the financial crisis coming until the bottom fell out of the economy.

Tend Forecast: Conditions will continue to deteriorate. The global economy is terminally ill. The recession is in a brief remission, not the early stages of recovery. Cheap money, easy credit and unrestrained borrowing brought on an economic crisis that cannot be cured by monetary and fiscal policies that promote more cheap money, easy credit and unrestrained borrowing. Nevertheless Washington will continue to intervene, tax and exert control. Protests will escalate and riots will follow.

Fourth Shot of the “Second American Revolution”: While there are many wild cards that could light the fuse, The Trends Research Institute forecasts that if the threat of government-forced Swine Flu vaccinations is realized, it will be the fourth shot. Tens of millions will fight for their right to remain free and unvaccinated.

Publisher’s Note: The power of the Internet and new technologies is inexorably fermenting the “Second American Revolution.” However widespread and emotionally charged, had the tax rallies, tea parties, and healthcare reform protests occurred in years past, they might have been covered by the local media, but might NOT have made national headline news and thus would have died stillborn.

Now, with the ubiquitous camera-equipped cell phone, universal access to YouTube, and millions of twitters and tweets, the uprisings cannot be ignored, contained, managed, spun, or edited down. The revolutionary fervor will prove contagious.

Can anything stop it?

Trend Forecast: Before the momentum of the “Second American Revolution” becomes unstoppable, it could be derailed through some false flag event designed to deceive the public, or a genuine event or crisis capable of rallying the entire nation behind the President. Ina worst-case scenario, according to Trends Research Institute Director, Gerald Celente, “Given the pattern of governments to parlay egregious failures into mega-failures, the classic trend they follow, when all else fails, is to take their nation to war”

A false flag attempt, a genuine crisis, or a declaration of war, may slow the momentum of the “Second American Revolution”, but nothing will stop it.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Thank you.

It is what I expected in some ways.
He is right about the economy, what they are telling us is complete BS.
The bottom is still coming, just take the rose colored glasses off and use your noggin to see it.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
That's it, ladies and gentlemen. The brilliance of Gerald Celente. Please let me know your thoughts/feelings.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by j2000

Agreed, totally and completely.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Excellent report, it won't take much to kick things off but in all honesty I hope it doesn't. I dont want blood shed anywhere, if I had it my way all wars would cease, all politicians, senators, presidents and rulers would be thrown out and give way to local community.

Things aren't looking good, I find im looking at myself more than ever. Trying to find answers to questions I dont even know.

Mr Celente and others can give focus to a problem, but never have any come up with a solution. All beit gret insight.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by an1mal

I don't want the bloodshed either. And I can totally relate about answers to questions I don't even know.
As far as solutions, well, I tend to agree with you. Though in pointing out what most people are unable to see Mr. Celente raises awareness. If the red cross or local boys and girls club is in desparate need of funds then all they can do is publicize it. After that they are hoping for people to get it in their own minds to take action. (a donation in this case) They have to point out what is wrong in order for the people to have an awareness that they are in need. Celente, I believe, is pointing out what is wrong in the hopes of opening people's minds to the reality of a desparate situation. The one solution I know for sure he endorses is what he calls "the revolution of the mind" He calls for a non-violent, peaceful revolution through the use of the human intellect.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I agree completely. I love Celente, watch everything on Youtube that I can. He is remarkably accurate and I like what he says about the people who had know idea (supposedly) this was coming are now telling us it is over. As for the straw that is truly going to put the revolution in to full motion, personally I don't know if anyone knows exactly what that will be, but I think it is very likely to happen in the near future looking at the way things are going. I really appreciate you taking the time to post this and I too think it is of utmost importance I wish it was available on their website so I could post it on Facebook.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 68eric86

You're welcome, 68eric86. And I appreciate your thoughts. I agree that there probably isn't anyone who actually knows what , when , where and how it could take place. It's definitely taking shape though, and it's nice to see another Celente fan
I think the man's right in this case. It is coming.

top topics

join