It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the H.M. Government of Camside

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 05:20 AM
link   
The H.M. Government of Camside - quote from site

"All People of the World are eligible for becoming Camside Citizens, and in so doing take up the additional status of British Subject.

Her Majesty's Government of Camside, allows unlimited multiple citizenships, thereby maintaining any Citizenships that you may already have with other countries or principalities.

The Declaration of Citizenship that will be returned for your signature, will additionally secede you from the country that has abused your Human Rights.

Previous Citizens of the now de funct Principality of Caledonia, which had its Interim Government structure shut down in August 2001, by the now abdicated prince, Edward James Renton, may apply to have their pre-paid citizenships transferred to Her Majesty's Government of Camside."

it goes on and on, interested? go here the principality of camside

i was tossing the notion of either placing this thread here or under the New World Order section. so if any MOD's think its better there, feel free to move it.

anyways, its seems to be an interesting organisation. secret society? who knows, but its there. i havent had the chance to fully view their website as it is fully extensive, so feel free to do any further proding yourself. i also did a search to see if anyone else had covered this topic, and my search came up with nil results. enjoy.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 05:37 AM
link   
ok just did some more reading. if anyone else has i recommend you do. australians might be interested. im not sure if its real or what, what do you think if you have read some? looks pretty far fetched to me, though more interesting as i go on. if anyone has any other info on this, personal even, please share. dfh out.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 07:45 AM
link   
OK that was odd.
After just a cursory read, I would have to chalk this group up as hokie.
Sounds like the kind of people who would meet up on weekends and dress up like knights and dukes, though I did like the defining of the words believe and know.

new topics

join