It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My humorus dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Ok, Im just posting here the dream I had last night to see what you guys make of it.

It had me and my grandma as superhero vigilantes. In a picture perfect recreation of the sleepy British sea-side town where she lives.

She apparently had super strength and was invulnerable, I was her sidekick, and I had the gadgets like X-ray glassess and a grappling hook.

Anyway, in the dream, I used my x-ray glasses and I saw this man at the back of a house trying to break in, so I grappel across the street to the top of the house. Grandma runs ahead of me and climbs the house with just her hands (must be those vitimin pills she takes
) then she runs across the roof and jumps straight off the building, landing quietly and unharmed behind the burgler. I have to rappel down the first floor, drawing the burglers attention away. Grandma then punches him in the back of the head and he falls down. Dream over. (I imagine she quipped something after though like "Even villans have to go to bed early") When I woke up I found it was soo funny.

Multi-million pound movie deal pl0x!

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
That's a beautiful dream. Thanks for sharing. It tells me there is hope, and that goodness and love triumph over evil. Good work!

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
That's a beautiful dream. Thanks for sharing. It tells me there is hope, and that goodness and love triumph over evil. Good work!

Yeah, Im glad to have brought some light to someone in the middle of all the gloom and unhappiness at the moment, with the Recession, Afghanistan etc.

join