It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lost faith in humanity?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I know most if not all of you have seen this video, but it always brings about a change inside me whenever i watch it. Besides those who ignore the 'bearded man' there are others who approach with love and kindness.

Mankind can still be beautiful, even with all the evils we see today.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Lost faith in humanity ?

No. Although I carry on sometimes.

Humanity possesses the indefinable human spirit.

They're going to have a hard time synthesising that.

We all have it. But it's not ours. We don't manufacture or produce it at will.

It emerges and surprises us quite often.

It's indestructable

and, thank God ... IT IS NOT FOR SALE

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I don't think I will ever really loose faith in humanity. There is always someone out there willing to help, along the with other who is willing to not help. Everyone at one point or another has their good, and their bad. Why would I loose faith in them, they suffer from being human just like me.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Well fair enough, thats good i guess.

I just felt like sharing this video, its the number 1 most watched on youtube.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by serbstaits the number 1 most watched on youtube.

I didn't know that!
And as ridiculous as it may sound, knowing that changed my perception about us.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Geladinhu

Yep, currently standing at 48,421,327 views.

Pretty strange considering how 'evil' some of the world is.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
You know, I've been telling my wife that, on the whole, what the world needs is good news. People want to be told that everything is going to be alright. There's power in that, you know. Simple simple simple. Smile at somebody, tell people everything is going to be fine, hug a big-titted woman and kiss her on the mouth. Your day is brighter, her day is brighter, those who saw you do it will start laughing, et cetera.

Yeah, I have faith in that power. That's the part of Humanity that you can't replicate in a synthetic, silicon-based brain.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Thanks for sharing this video, i hadn't seen it, hadn't even heard about it.

It's a very uplifting video, especially as he gets more people to join him in his campaign.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
What a Beautiful OP! Living in the conscious positivity of the Blessed Moment! Star, Flag and Bump!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Great post. I also Love the where the hell is matt 2008 video.... I can't help but smile when i see the faces of so many happy people all over the world.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
99% of people are just pure self centered wannabee murderers.

I do not care for vids like these, and things like this are not the real world. When you have encountered real evil all your life, you will know what i mean.

All to there own.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
99% of people are just pure self centered wannabee murderers.

I do not care for vids like these, and things like this are not the real world. When you have encountered real evil all your life, you will know what i mean.

All to there own.

my dad was murdered 7 years ago. it was a brutal attack. it has taken me a long time to recover from it and the anger and resentment i had about it. now i see the world in a different way and am full of forgiveness. even i dont think like that.. so you must have been through such dark times. i will send out healing thoughts to you.

i loved the video

thanks soooooooo much for that .. amazing.. i hadn't seen it before

love and light
ps

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I totally lost faith in humanity when working for police for 2 days in 1998, woke up to the real world of monsters that are behind the scenes destroying lifes.

People should not be fooled by this.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

my sister became a police officer after my dads death. i am aware it can be terrible what they see. i really feel for you. but i believe without the rain we wouldnt appreciate the sun! the bad times make the good times even more special..

peace

ps

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
I totally lost faith in humanity when working for police for 2 days in 1998, woke up to the real world of monsters that are behind the scenes destroying lifes.

People should not be fooled by this.

And everyday i wake up to children playing in the park beside my home accompanied by grandparents and loved ones. Everyday i wake up to see someone, always someone, helping an old lady cross the pedestrian zone next to the shopping center.

The world of 'monsters' is not the 'real' world.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I'd rather lose touch with humanity than hug a Jesus look-a-like in public that i've never met before thanks very much.

new topics

top topics

join