It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real NWO Conspiracy with health care

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
It's amazing how we are at each others throats.

It's almost as amazing as how much funding the NWO receives from big Insurance.

First, what is the tool of the NWO? They are the special interests which manifest via their lobbyists.

Yep... the power which is held in the halls of washington is wielded by those with the greatest concentrations of wealth. Forget concentration of power in washington... congress is pwnd... no the concentrations of power come through that industry which saw 428% rise in profits from 2000-2007. That's correct. We elect em... and they buy them.

I feel their pressure, I feel their boot on my neck. As an employer of 13 people I have seen my own fees rise from $800 an employee +family to $1700 an employee+family in just 3 years. Wanna talk about Eugenics? With this pattern of behavior, the market is definitely going to determine who gets to live and who gets to die.

Do they control the media? Sure they do, but not in the way you might think. Sure lots of us hate on Fox news... just like those who hate on MSNBC or CNN. That's what they want...

No, when they want distraction, they turn up those outlets to focus on the fear and anger in the world... or maybe even human interest stories...

Did you know that despite poignant testimony by people denied coverage for treatment of serious health problems, the network evening news broadcasts uniformly ignored a June 16 House hearing on the practice by insurance companies of canceling the policies of people who become ill and submit claims for expensive treatments?

You want to see death Panels... There are your death panels.

And who were the problem media outlets? Were they Fox news, the alleged cheerleaders of the town hall protests and the tea parties? No... It was ABC, NBC, CBS, and PBS.

Liberal Pundits were up in arms over it.

You do know who doesn't care what happens though?

Big Pharma... Yep they are winning big on the deal. No matter what happens they are Doctor Feelgood.

And you know who is ticked off about that? Liberals.

But we can't hear the outrage. Why? Because we are too busy fighting amongst ourselves while this Government jilts Big Insurance and cozies up to Big Pharma.

Welcome to the new boss... same as the old boss.

Big Insurance isn't going down without a fight though... she's one catty woman scorned, and she's got one heck of a war chest from her profits over the last decade.

Yep... stay angry, while the real power of the NWO sorts out this switch of power amongst themselves. Go back to your favorite media outlet, it doesn't matter if it's Fox or CNN...

They'll all keep you good and angry... And that's exactly what they want.

new topics

join