It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confronted with the end of the world - would you fight or just enjoy the ride?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I would sit back and enjoy the last part of my life. I would be there with the love of my life and I know we would have a bottle or two of jager
and I would definitely have one of my favorite songs playing (American Bada** by Kid Rock). I would enjoy the ride for sure. If only 1% of the population were to live I dont think I would want that to be me. It would really suck afterwards and I would rather move on to my other life, where ever that may be
and then start over.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
interesting idea

i think i would try and survive, I mean what is life about?

When my time comes i will be at peace

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by kiwifoot
I was just reading some posts...debating possible solutions to a...general end of the world scenario.

That got you thinking there now, didn't it? That's a good thing.

They were discussing...what provisions they would make, bunkers they've built and plans they have.

Being an Eagle Scout, I can't say anything bad about others being as prepared as they can be for whatever situation/disaster may come up, (The ant and the Grasshopper.) even though I am also a bit unprepared.

It just dawned on me, I mean seriously, would it really be worth it?

That got you questioning things now, didn't it? That's another good thing.
That's a question that would have a different answer for each and every individual asked, not to mention how many would change their minds when faced with it.

My answer for your question:
I have none. That's a question you'll have to ask yourself and find an answer there.

<< 1   >>

join