It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man With Earpiece and Handgun at Obamacare Event — Provocateur or Patriot?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I was there today and NO he's not a Fed, I have seen him at many protest in NH were we have the right to bare arms as long as it’s visible, many people including friends of mine carry as well. I have met him in passing and listened to him before, he is very well informed, educated and a Patriot. I do agree with out right to carry a fire arm but not were the President will be speaking, only reason I didn’t carry today myself! Were Patriot, Not Nuts.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I watched the Matthews interview. He was making a not so subtle veiled threat to the POTUS and didn't have the stones to admit it on national TV. That is appalling.

The Jefferson quote on the sign. Tim McVeigh liked that quote too. Didn't he kill all those kids in the daycare??

He appeared to be insane IMHO. Carrying a gun and threatening people does not make a man.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by j2000
This guy is straight up.
A patriot standing up for his rights.
He even made the statement, "If you don't excersize your rights, you will lose them". How true.....

It's been so long, decades, since people stood up to the Govt for their rights, that most are alarmed when someone does.

The guy is just a nutjob looking for attention. Only a nutjob would stand around with a gun and a sign showing his intention to spill the blood of the President. That is not how a patriot or an adult aids their country.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Curious reaction to this. Maybe it's time to open carry more so people don't forget that it's a right?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DraconianKing

Originally posted by j2000
This guy is straight up.
A patriot standing up for his rights.
He even made the statement, "If you don't excersize your rights, you will lose them". How true.....

It's been so long, decades, since people stood up to the Govt for their rights, that most are alarmed when someone does.

The guy is just a nutjob looking for attention. Only a nutjob would stand around with a gun and a sign showing his intention to spill the blood of the President. That is not how a patriot or an adult aids their country.

And your not? How's that work? Looking for attention that is.
You want to "correct" this problem, take away the second Amendment and see how long your "first amemdment" to knock this guy stays.
Go ahead. I dare you...............

Besides, he was not in the building which would be different. He was several hundreds of yards away from the building with another building inbetween.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by j2000]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DraconianKing

So only a nutjob walks around with a gun, disagreeing with POTUS?

WTH kind of mentality is that? The man made no threads, he's exerting his right to protest AND carry a weapon. There is NOTHING wrong with that scenario.

It's because of people like you who think these things that our liberties have been so candidly taken away, right under our noses.

Ridiculous. Stand up for your rights friends, if you won't then don't crap on people for standing up for theirs.

~Keeper

[edit on 8/11/2009 by tothetenthpower]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leo Strauss
I watched the Matthews interview. He was making a not so subtle veiled threat to the POTUS and didn't have the stones to admit it on national TV. That is appalling.

The Jefferson quote on the sign. Tim McVeigh liked that quote too. Didn't he kill all those kids in the daycare??

He appeared to be insane IMHO. Carrying a gun and threatening people does not make a man.

Really?! Where do you people come from? France or something?
How do you think up this twisted crap?

You scare me. Really. It's statements like that,
that endangers my Constitution. Really.......

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
This is the beauty of people and how different we see things, nut job or patriot? I see a Patriot who is exercising his right and like he said we here in New Hampshire are used to seeing side arms. It’s the out of staters that come over here that have a problem, they get scared but that’s just the way it is here! Live Free or Die……oh, there was no threat to POTUS! Some people just hear what they want.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
MEN WITH GUNS -- OUTSIDE TOWN HALL

From NBC's Ron Allen
Outside the event where President Obama will conduct his town hall, there is an anti-Obama protestor with a gun -- a pistol strapped to his lower leg.

The local police chief said it's legal for the man to have a registered handgun -- as long as it is not concealed. What's more, he is on private property, a church yard, which has given him permission to be there.

*** UPDATE *** More on the man with the gun... William Kostric is a married man in his mid 30S who works in sales. He says he moved here to New Hampshire from Arizona about a year ago, because it's a "live free or die" state -- and he thought Arizona was becoming too restrictive with its gun laws.

He's passing out a bookmark that says, "Join the Second Amendment Revolution, the most exciting pro-liberty movement in over 200 years."

He's a Ron Paul supporter, who opposes just about everything Obama, including health care reform.

The local police say he is within his rights to carry a handgun openly under state law. He was carrying a 9-mm Smith and Wesson strapped to his lower leg.

Police say he's OK on a public sidewalk. Kostric says he has permission from a church just down the street from the high school to be on its private property.

He says he was approached by a "detective," possibly a Secret Service Agent, who told him he could be arrested within 1,000 feet of a school with a weapon under a federal law. Kostric moved back to private property.

When Obama arrived, the police had Kostric under surveillance. A local police captain said the Secret Service has been "in the loop."

Kostric has been about 50 to 75 yards from the entrance to the high school, since about 11:00 am ET, doing interviews and carrying a sign and his gun and police have had their eye on him. But as long as he's been "cooperative," they have watched, but let him be.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Tim McVeigh liked that quote too. Didn't he kill all those kids in the daycare??

No, that was the Government.

McVeigh was a patsy.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
He doesn't appear to have been doing anything remotely threatening, and he was obeying the law.

The Secret Service & the local cops appear to agree, and that's good enough for me.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Open carry, concealed, who cares just exercise those rights. Because if they are not, when they are needed it will be too late.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Whatever rights a person may have, he's not going to be allowed to carry a weapon when in the presence of the President, unless he's Secret Service or otherwise protecting him. "Open carry" is fine, but not when the President is around.

You can't even approach the President if you're wearing a cast. As long as the President is around, you can forget about your right to bear arms. It doesn't exist.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beefcake
UPDATE:

The mans name is William Kostridge and get the is he is going to be on
HARDBALL with Chris Mathews at 5:00pm

You can't make this up lol definitely a psy op now.

Anyone who thinks its a hearing aid we'll see tonight on Hardball if he is wearing it.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by Beefcake]

If you search for that name on google, this article does not come up.

If you search for it on startpage.com this article does come up.

It appears google is filtering some searches now.

I never thought I'd never drop google as my home page, but so be it.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh
Federal agents don't external carry.

The addition of the earpiece leads me to suspect that this guy is something of a fruitbat and nuttier than squirrel poo.

Worse than that he is not there alone, and the ppl he has as back up
are on the other end of that ear piece.

I still lean toward this being an Agent Provocateur.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Tim McVeigh liked that quote too. Didn't he kill all those kids in the daycare??

No, that was the Government.

McVeigh was a patsy.

I do not know if mc veigh was in on it or not, but I do know for sure
that the official story had a LOT of lies in it.

A local reporter here tried to blow it wide open and she ended up
being pressured out of her job by the FBI and others.

She wrote a book called "The Third Terrorist" and I highly recommend it,
but it is a bit like the blue and red pill.

www.jaynadavis.com...

Once you read her book you realize we were all lied to for various reasons,
and a permanent state of anger will hang over you like a cloud if you
knew any of the ppl that died or were hurt here in OKC.

Even the mainstream pundits mostly agree that something fishy happened.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

Watch the interviews and read the thread before you post

The guy was an actual protestor and his associations and opinions are all available.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Thanks Chris Mathews; Now everyone in New Hampshire knows that they can bring their Gun to the next protest

Just so long as they carry it openly - it can be anything but a machine gun.

I hope to see alot more of this.

[edit on 12-8-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

Watch the interviews and read the thread before you post

The guy was an actual protestor and his associations and opinions are all available.

If you take everything you see at face value then you are as
easily played as the EU and American ppl have been.

As you are one of them that is a given.

Wake up.

[edit on 12-8-2009 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
So Bush had "Free Speech Zones" for his detractors and now the MSM seems to be making this a flavor of the day issue so perhaps we will see "Gun Free Zones".

Let's just be honest and call it as it is:"America Free Zones" in effect for 20 thousands miles whenever a political event may or may not happen.

Or has the "goddamned paper" become toilet paper?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join