It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill OReilly: Ideologues Hurting Republican Part

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Just as many of us have pointed out, those that wish to impose their ideological impositions on America have truly been hurting the once proud GOP. These days they resort to nothing but attacking character and everything the President does and has done in his life. No challenging of policies or the real matters of the day. Its all birth certificates and muslim accusations that are beginning to make even the most staunch Republicans such as Oreilly disgusted.

As someone who is completely disgusted with the partison politics within the media like MSNBCs Keith Olberman (once my favorite sports broadcaster) and the lunatic Hannity, I found Oreillys comments on the republican partys barrage of extreme ideologies quite refreshing.

It is important, as Oreilly said, to have two parties that can challenge each others ideas and in essence create a competition for the betterment of legislation, but that has been layed to the way side for the idologues who (as evident in ATS itself) continue to blather on about stupid conspiracy theories that do nothing for their party of the country.

I urge those of you who wish to divide by slanderizing to reset your values and morals you probably once maintained, and to concentrate on proper and forthright discussion on the important topics that are ever so imprtant to this country.

Forget about all the b.s. The left have the Presidency. Get over it, and start acting like mature citizens with real concerns about the United States of America.

Oreilly.com... talking point 8/3

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I think it's a little late for O'Reilly to start the "Who Me?" line. He is right about this but that doesn't change the fact that he is one of the most guilty persons in destroying the Grand Old Party.

That aside, I like Keith Ohlberman, he gets carried away too sometimes but what he says is almost always the truth about what he is speaking of and he had the courage to say it when everyone who did say it got "dixie-chicked".

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by damwel

Keith olbermanns is a tool of the democratic party as most of the msnbc anchors are.

Just as the fox news anchors are tools of the republican party...

If this one thing is not blaringly obvious, then the veil around your eyes is so tight you cant see the light of the day...sorry, no offence...

I fail to see why each individual station has to be completely one sided. The media should be non partisan and only concerned with the truth...in todays age, the truth is the last on thing on their long list of political persuading priorities...

new topics

join