It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major geopolitical events are about to take place

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I recieved this this morning, take it or leave it.

Major geopolitical events are about to take place. Although my expertise is not institutions and policy I have been present in one country during a revolution, and in another immediately after a revolution when the "old guard" was still in control. What I learned from this experience is that people are the same all over the world, and when tyranny raises it's ugly head they will revolt. America is no exception, and maybe even more of an exception, but America is soon to be deliberately launched into upheaval. The following is information for the Ground Crews.

First, make sure you have acquired all you communication tools. Communications are absolutely essential. There are three main areas that western culture uses for communication. Land line telephone, cell phone, and computers, but these will not suffice.

You will need short range, medium range, and eventually long range communication. And the communication device should not depend upon something in the middle, like a phone company land line, cell tower, or internet connection. Reliable person-to-person communication is going to be required, that has it's own power source (usually batteries), and ability to transmit and receive.

Short Range: Think of shopping at a mall with the family and they are not with you but you want to know where they are.
Medium Range: Think of communicating 10-20 miles. Range would vary depending on your location, urban, sub-urban, and rural.
Long Range: Think of communicating to someone on the other side of the country you live in.

Hopefully you will not have need for this but soon short and/or medium range might be saving your life.

I mention this because as in most every other major geopolitical crisis, there is always some group of people that is targeted. And usually there is a resistance group actively moving targeted people out of harms way. The coming major geopolitical event will be no different, except for one thing, the person that is moving out of harms way may be . . . you.

Recent research about current events has determined there is a high probability that the monetary crisis and the current pandemic and vaccination issues (real or false flag) were deliberately planned so that they could be merged together to produce a desired outcome. There shouldn't be any doubt in our minds that both are deliberately provoked events. As all depressions through manipulation of the central banking system by those in charge have been planned, so has the swine flu with all the emergency powers that go with such a “declared emergency.”

Their plan is clever, and devious. As they move forward with plans to vaccinate they are moving in place a new monetary policy that is hooked into the medical system. This system has been in progress for about two years, (article here). Their clever plans move certain groups of people into the horse corral marked resister by implementing a geopolitical maneuver that is plausibly deniable.

Therefore, they are able to say "no we wouldn't do that, we want to help you", and last but not least "YOU HAVE A CHOICE'. While they prepare to offer you your choice they have had NLE 09, Operation "Vibrant Response," and Federal Reserve meetings to coordinate YOUR CHOICE.

The choice looks noble at first, but it was planned so that as you invoke your right to choose, you will be putting yourself into jeopardy. They plan on linking your ability to engage in banking and commerce, with having or not having received the vaccination.

Oh it will be a choice alright. You will be given the opportunity to self quarantine, and stay at home, and not allowed to return to your work or school, until they say so. In the meantime, the new monetary policies preventing you access to banking will remain in force until you are vaccinated.

This scenario nows presents you with new problems you may not have known about. So, make sure that if you plan on "resisting," that you are able to safely stay in place with all that goes with being unplugged from the financial apparatus, or move into safety soon.

During the civil war there was the underground railroad, and during WWII there was the French underground. Today you need to know there are avenues of escape developing. You have until maybe end of October to make your mind up.

In the meantime keep your eyes open about information concerning the "new underground. "

www.freedoms... phoenix.com/ Feature-Article. htm?Info= 0066695&From=News

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
more

Papers Pleeze!”
Just over two years ago a shot was fired across the bow of my office desk. That was when I first got a glimpse of something rotten coming our way in the medical field. That morning a colleague of mine walked in my office and tossed a letter from some sector of our government asking him to “register”. I asked him register for what?

The letter was ominous and in summary it was stating that all licensed practitioners were to register in preparation for a new technology that was to soon be introduced right in the doctors office. We just looked at each other, knowing that this couldn’t be good. The letter ended up in the round file.

This was my first glimpse of the federal government’s attempt to control access to doctors. For some that would be a celebration and in most part, I concur. However, let’s remember that there is a balance and seeking that balance is also what makes my colleague and I a big fan of integrative health care. And as practitioners of integrative health, that might have been why the letter came to our office. But we were not the only ones getting them. They were ominously showing up in other doctor’s offices too.

We are also big fans of everyone’s right to choose not only who they see, but the modality of their health care. Yet it seemed someone else had other plans, and it was really happening even though it read like a sci-fi novel. The letter was a prelude to plans by the federal government to place a device in the doctor’s office and that required patients as they arrived to present their “card”. Yes, “may I have your papers pleeze?!” After doing so, it would be swiped and the information would be analyzed to see if that person was “eligible” to be treated. In other words one must be approved before seeing the doctor, and if not approved then the patient might find that insurance company could refuse to pay, and the doctor could be facing ….. yes loosing their license.

As anti-central government sentiment grew during the second term of King George, the plan was somewhat delayed if not almost totally derailed. But after coaching from the brain trust of the powers that be, their quarterback is now out on the field and playing to win. But oops, the hot potato wasn’t dropped as the new lackey for the same controllers was placed in office, and the powers that be were facing new challenges for taking total control of private health care. And in a large part due to state sovereignty bills being passed like Saturday night popcorn.

Instead of punishing the doctors, the brain trust has come up with a better plan. They decided to have the central bank (The FED) print some money out of thin air and use it as bate. The money is the bate, the doctors are the fish, and the poor sick people wll still end up having to present their card. But…who is holding the fishing pole? Hmm? Only now the doctors are going to be PAID to do it. It’s like waving a new bone in front of a hungry dog!

Dr. Dolittle

Source: Press release from EHR Stimulus Alliance;

“CHICAGO – May. 14, 2009 – Allscripts today announced the formation Signed into law on February 17, 2009, the ARRA provides physicians a maximum of between $44,000 and $64,000 in incentives for adopting and demonstrating “meaningful use” of an Electronic Health Records beginning in fiscal 2011”.

Under the ARRA, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) will pay the incentives to physicians over five years, beginning in fiscal 2011. Physicians who have not adopted certified Electronic Health Record systems by 2014 will have their Medicare reimbursements reduced by 1 percent beginning in 2015; 2 percent in 2016; and by up to 3 percent in 2017 and thereafter. According to a Congressional Budget Office review of the law, the incentives will drive up to 90 percent of US physicians to adopt Electronic Health Records in the next decade.”

Learn what you can do, go to one of the Health Freedom Expos near you.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I just received that also I was gonna post it but didn't. Its just the begginging. Get ready and stock up

join