It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perhaps not "NWO", but something isn't... "right". (My thoughts)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Hello! This is an e-mail I sent to someone who was telling me about the New World Order. I want to post it here, because these are my thoughts and I think they are worth sharing:

While I am not quite willing to say anything for or against the existence of a "new world order", I will say that something in the world, in our society, is not quite....... right. What it is, I am not sure. Large companies, governments... There is something in their actions and talk, in "The System", that seems to be a bit... illogical.

I want to know why: Why is our food allowed to be genetically modified, and we not know of it? How come the Swine Flu vaccine is being pushed, every country buying supply.... when the death rate of the virus is not yet known, the effectiveness and health risks of the vaccine not yet proven? How come GM was allowed to squash the electric car? Why on EARTH was GM allowed, or much less wanted to sell it's majority share in the company that made their electric car batteries, the batteries that made electric cars economical, to an OIL COMPANY???
Continuing on: Why did that recent study say that Organic food is equal in nutrition to non-organic food, so you have no benefits for eating Organic..... when in fact that never has been the reason to buy and eat "organic"? I sincerely wonder how many people who never really quite knew what *organic* meant, now think "Hey - there is no reason to buy organic"!

Anyhow. I don't know why, and for that will not say "New World Order", but I am certainly starting to think there is something a little *wrong* with those who support and make our society what it is, be it monetarily, morally, socially, or product-wise. To what ends, I am not sure, but either way, I do not think it will not end nicely.

Until people have a reason to care, until they open their eyes and start looking into the impact of everything they do or decide, nothing will happen; their *power* shall belong to those to which people's money goes - the corporations and higher-ups.
And I mean, not being religious, I find it hard to think of another person or group of people as "evil" - That is too simple an explanation. I simply do not know what *their* motivation is. And for that, I cannot say there is a "New World Order". But.... I want to think everyone started out with good intentions, but over time they have changed to be a search for power, or wealth; a quest of greed or desire, whatever. Something. And that "Something" is what I find to be illogical. Urm.... I don't really know what it is to put my finger upon it, but there are things in life that just DON'T MAKE SENSE, in the long run, and for everyone!! The way "The System" is set up, and the *problems* in it, appear to me, to be oriented for gaining power or for the sake of money, and not for the Greater Good or our continued survival as a specie... As mentioned above.

Now that I have started thinking, "Huh, I wonder", I am becoming increasingly skeptical and concerned of where we, as a society, are heading.
Any action that I take has to start with me, and maybe someone else shall also "wake up", and wake someone else up, too. But until a critical mass is reached, I don't really think much shall change.

Being where I am, in the down-town of the city, I feel like I am on my own. I have (or will be putting in in the fall/spring) a mini-farm; I want to raise rabbits for meat, grow my own food, not be dependent upon oil... and prepare for a situation in which the trough I have been feeding out of for so long runs... empty, or at the very least, scarce.
Depending upon the person who I tell this too, I get a strange look, assurances that I am *independent*, or just plain crazy. Very few have said, oh wow, you're right. Or even, "that is a good idea!".

Come on, people- WAKE UP!!

Anyhow, just wanted to say that. Not too sure how much sense I make, but I hope you know what I mean.... something just seems.... not wrong, but certainly not right.

[edit on 10-8-2009 by Cariaddi]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
If only your thoughts could be speard across our nation, but... Who's singing on American IDOL tonight??? I can't believe Kate is still wearing her ring... What was your question again?

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
The same thoughts I share with all willing to listen as often as I can.

Star and flag, more people need an effective introduction to the realities of this world.

[edit on 8/10/2009 by eNumbra]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Not to mention Monsanto being allowed to produce seeds that have suicide genes. So you can't even keep seeds for future production because they will only bear once. Not just allowed to make, but are being sold to unsuspecting consumers! Who allows this, certainly not the people.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Or why a former executive at Monsanto has just been appointed to the FDA to oversea the safety of our food, or why a former Goldman Sachs exec has just been appointed to the economic and energy committe - why is there a revolving door b/w certain corporations and washington politics?

Why is any bank allowed to charge someone 22% compounding interest?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Haha I would suggest raising something other than rabbits they are too lean... you need fat to survive.

But otherwise you are correct our system is corrupt beyond corrupt, freedom means war, security means violation, safety means danger, patriot means unpatriotic...

If we spent half the money of war on education and poverty there would be no crime and terrorism... just show a little compassion and let go of all the greed.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Actually, hidden in the appendix of that study was the fact that Organic foods had a much higher beta-carotin content then non-Organic. The study was careful to say that there are no 'important' differances, but who is defining 'important'?

Source (one of many)

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by El Davicho

Wow! That is a bit... disturbing.

Ridhya - In that case, I shall also start touching up on my fishing skills! Thanks for that tip.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Cariaddi

Good to see another person awake, there are not many of us.

But realize this has been going on for a long time, and ppl have
known and no one did anything then, and if ppl try now they
will just be setup to look like the bad guy.

We might get an "orange revolution" here, but I doubt it.

As long as the ppl have their bread and circuses they can barely
be bothered to get off the couch.

The 'tea baggers' were gonna protest in DC, but were told they
needed a permit so they turned back.

Not much will power there considering they paid to build DC.

The ppl own DC, not the politicians.

If you act like serfs you will be treated like serfs.

As I have said in MANY other threads, its far far too late, and your
best bet is to just plan to get out of the way when it goes to hell
in a hand basket.

Good Luck !

new topics

top topics

join