It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs over Caribbean Cool!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Ok, so I was browsing around Youtube and came across some pretty cool video, I visited that persons page and noticed that he had more videos. AWSOME Is all I can say! Ok, so they might be satellites, but man, well you should take a look. Some of them seem to turn and switch directions etc, etc.

I wrote to the person, and he told me of a few up and close personal accounts that seem highly believable. Anyway, I will see if I can get the person on this thread so that he can chat with us some.
He points out that in some of his vids that suddenly the animals become his alarm at times and he immediately comes out with a camcorder and films the UFO.

So anyway, here go some of the videos.

First Vid

Air Police Chasing Strange Light Orb

Another UFO vid

Two UFOs one Vid

Another UFO

Blue UFO

Please visit his channel to see more vids.

And if you have time for a laugh, you might want to watch this little vid. Kinda funny nothing to do with UFO though. Turn your speakers up.
Just for Fun Vid

Sorry I had trouble embeding them. Click the links. My bad!

[edit on 11-8-2009 by The Coward]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Hey, I don't see your videos.........

Can you reload them?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
They are working fine now. I just could not get them to embed on the page. He has lots of videos but I put a few of the ones I liked. I say they are pretty cool, reminds me of the Gilliland Ranch!

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
How do you know they switch direction when you have no reference points?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Coward

First Vid

Air Police Chasing Strange Light Orb

Another UFO vid

Two UFOs one Vid

Another UFO

Blue UFO

All imbedded now.

Edit: Removed the last one. Please don't be a jerk and tell people to turn up their speakers. Some of us are at work. Luckily, I was suspecting exactly what it was.

[edit on 2009/8/11 by TLomon]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TLomon

Edit: Removed the last one. Please don't be a jerk and tell people to turn up their speakers. Some of us are at work. Luckily, I was suspecting exactly what it was.

[edit on 2009/8/11 by TLomon]

Thanks for the embedded videos, but I don't appreciate the "jerk" Comment. I said if you had time for a little laugh to watch it, I warned you. If you decided foolishly to turn up the volume while at work knowing what was coming then why did you do it?

Anyway, one can see some of the UFO turn at different directions. Sometimes they will go straight to a star and simply turn the opposite way. At least that is how I perceive it.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Thanks, nice collection.
I call them Tesla star ships now.
Not that they go anywhere spectacular and certainly nowhere off the earth.

new topics

top topics

join