It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tiny deer among 350 new species found in Himalayas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
www.google.com...

KATMANDU, Nepal — The world's smallest deer, a flying frog and catfish that stick to rocks — as well as more than 350 other species — have been discovered over the past decade in the Himalayas, making it one of the world's most biologically rich regions, an environmental group said Monday.

apparently we don't know much about earth lol

there could be a bigfoot if we can find 350 new species ...just saying

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
it IS amazing when these things come to light.
like last year's ice shelf collapse. they found a HUGE number of new species never charted before. amazing.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Fantastic.... I really enjoy reading about new found species and 350 of them ....just wow. It really makes you wonder how many other species are not documented.

And I agree.... with the discovery of 350 new species, and I think close to 1000 new species they found earlier this year in south america ( I think) there could be a bigfoot

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
well youve got a point, im not going to rule out anything like nessie if i carry on thinking like this.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by butterflycatcher
well youve got a point, im not going to rule out anything like nessie if i carry on thinking like this.

Yeah make's one feel semiconscious sorta.

Anything is possible as far as a Bigfoot ect..
350 to 100 new species is alot we got absolutely no idea about where we are.

Heck just the other day i found a bug with a hologram on his back..Yes a hologram lol
i thought it was toy at first till it moved.
I am sorta old and that's the first time i saw one of those bugger's.

So anything is possible i reckon

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I would like to know what is in the core of the earth!

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Yip very cool we are still finding new species(apart from insects) all the time on land.Everytime they dive down to silly depths in the ocean they always find more double digit amounts of new species.Then again hundreds of species go extinct all the time so who knows what we have missed.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Two foot tall deer? How cute! And totally exempt from being hunted here in the states!

I sort of wish that I could have one as a pet! I can't even imagine!

top topics

join