It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feel the Need to Confess?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Bless me, whaaa, for I have sinned. It has been...it has been...oh, hell, I can't remember the last time I confessed to anything!

Let's see. I confess to being amused by Squidbillies, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Metalacolypse, and Shin Chan (Party party join us join us!).

I once told my husband to lie about his age, so he could get the senior citizen discount when we were out with friends.

A hotel maid left behind a used bath towel, so I took it home with me. Wouldn't get used much at your house, whaaa, but I find that beautiful, plush towel always looks good hanging on the towel bar, right next to one that doesn't match it, unfortunately.

Say...what happens at ATS, stays at ATS...right, whaaa? 'Cause my friends, family, and co-workers don't know this stuff. Let's just keep all this under our tin foil hats, ok?

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
This is currently my 5th/most well behaved account on ATS/BTS.

Please don't ban me!!!

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
This is my 2nd account on ATS/BTS, I believe you only get in trouble for having convo's with yourself through multiple accounts to get your post count up. I don't do that.

I smoke alot for my age and have done since I was 15. Plus I bought my first alchololic drink (1.5 litre bottle of Vodka) for a friend when I was 15, I wsa always tall for my age.

I am an Evil clown because I like dark, twisted things, mostly dark twisted humour. Plus I get to use these alot.

I once laughed at a man who said "Calalender" because of his speech impediment. Oh the shame.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by Chukkles]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I feel like confessing:

I can't stand people that talk non-stopping (either in person or in the phone)... grrrrr it's like OMG- shut the ยก#@! up!- :bnghd:
These people that talk non-stopping- ...they don't even pause to breathe!- besides they don't want to share points of views or listen what you have to say - they just want to talk, talk talk, and keep draining all your energy.
Very inconsiderate plus their monologues are always plain boring.

I don't like eating out much- as I'm always thinking about the state of the food and how clean is the cooker, what state the kitchen is in- how neat, etc.. And well, you can never be sure- they might sneeze unintentionally near the plate, touch their hair then the food- etc. And it's like a big EW.
Hahah

What else?- oh yeah.. I sometimes laugh when it's wrong to or not appropiate. You know that tense situations- or when something happens and it's not funny?- I may laugh... and it's terrible. :shk:
But luckily this is happening less and less as time goes by.

<< 1   >>

join