It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boy falls from 9th floor, suffers just fractured ankle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Boy falls from 9th floor, suffers just fractured ankle

www.channelnewsasia.com

SINGAPORE: Saved by the bushes - that's probably what happened to a three-year-old Korean boy who survived after falling nine floors from his apartment in Singapore on Monday.

Goldenhill Park along Mei Hwan Drive is five years old and has all the facilities expected of a modern condominium. But one simple device was missing from the apartment rented by the family of Park Sihu.

Window grilles were not installed in all the rooms and this resulted in Sihu falling down nine storeys.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.channelnewsasia.com

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Simply amazing. I have never heard something like this before. Can you imagine a three-year-old boy falling from that height? I think something supernatural (miracle?) was protecting the boy, wasn't it? or maybe just a luck.
What I'm thinking here is that in such condition it's almost impossible for children under five to survive.

By the way, this is my first time posting an alternative news.

www.channelnewsasia.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
That is one lucky kid!

I've no idea if it's supernatural or not, it could well be. But that little kid is still alive, after a drop like that. I've heard of people who get hit by cars, and because they didn't see it, they didn't tense up when the car hit them, and they flipped in the air and onto the road, and just get up. It's the act of freezing up, which makes you rigid, which causes the most damage. (but then a 9 story drop is going to be inflicting some damage, even if you are as floppy as a wet rag ) Maybe this lad wasn't really aware of the danger of this fall, and wasn't worried about the landing.

Just a thought.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
This could be the case of a very robust lad. My 3yo son, gets easily injured from the simplest things always has, my 2yo on the other hand has always been very robust, banks his arms and legs chest back and head constantly, very clumsy, might also because of his lazy eye he has had since birth but never shows any sign of bumps or burses for the most part, and he hits these body parts on solid concrete, metal and wood. This case could be of one such lad. As a side note, if this would have been my 3yo, he would have been screaming the entire way, he hates that feeling, my 2yo would have been laughing the whole way, he loves that feeling.

top topics

join