It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did Google block this blog?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
OK, first of all, I don't know who this person is and I've never heard of her or her blog before today.

The blog in question appears to be still up and can be accessed here:
123realchange.blogspot.com...

Then she issues this via another blog:

URGENT: GOOGLE BLOCKS MY SITE DURING SENSITIVE PERIOD

WE NEED YOUR HELP

My Blog Site 123realchange.blogspot.com... is now blocked by Google’s Blogger. They will not let me post during this most sensitive period, when I am about to provide deposition on Foreign US government illegal operations in the United States!...

...Is it coincidence that this comes up when I am subpoenaed to provide sworn deposition on matters that have sent our government scrambling and certain high-level criminal entities sweating big time?...

She goes on at more length at the source:
www.justacitizen.com...

Now, again, I don't know anything at all about this blog, but I don't at all find it unlikely that Google would manipulate access to information that don't suit them or the status quo. Any thoughts on this one?

[edit on 8/10/09 by silent thunder]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
How is this block?

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aiden Muir
How is this block?

Google owns Blogger, she tried to post there and was unable to do so for a period of time when, allegedly, she had something critical to reveal. It may also have removed all references to her blog from google searches although I'm not sure.

new topics

join