It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Another Abductee.....

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I am finding this thread very interesting. I have been abducted for 20+ years and without any kind of regression can remember many things. One incident that springs to mind is in 1986 having a few minutes each night of visions of post apocalyptic scenes. On the last night I was getting so upset with what was happening I tried to telepathically send the message "who the hell is putting these pictures into my head?" Immediately i had a picture in my mind of what we now call a grey. There have been other apocalypse/after the apocalypse "dreams" and things so you can understand why I find what you say interesting. I shall keep reading if you can keep posting and if I feel I can contribute I will.
Please note when I say apocalypse i don't really know what had supposed to have happened, just something big and bad.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Hi Rich. Nice to see you are still posting. I've caught up with the journal again.

~Reminder~

Table of Content:

Chapter 12.

pictures and explanations.

Just a friendly reminder....inquiring minds, and all that......

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
The pictures and explanations probably isn’t worth posting since it concerns 9/11, not the abduction experiences.

But a couple of things are worth mentioning, my daughter got to try out the new interface equipment and she said it was incredible so it looks like the calibrations and dry run got rid of the haziness and difficulty in moving (felt like you were in a very thin fluid).

Also, the same night that I was contacted about speaking at the UFO Congress they took me again. I do not remember anything but awoke with bruising on my right shoulder. I also remember my coffee not tasting right the next morning, energy (steady, not pulsing) in my arms, and a memory of another craft. The craft resembled a small one person helicopter except it had no main rotor or tail boom. It would be sitting in my neighbors yard since our yard was fairly small at night time and I remember walking over to it on several different nights and flying it, all of this happening sometimes around the age of 10 or 11. I do not remember the control systems or anything like that though. I also started crying a lot at work while these memories started returning, no idea why at this point.

They also seem to be testing each of us individually in the physical to see our reaction and reaction time to the “it” warning. So far, two have been tested.

Bob, I’m always glad to hear from another abductee. Please share your experiences….

Rich

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Hi Oouthere,
I'd like to tell you about a recent experience and see what you make of it. Two greys up to something with me. Unsure wether this was specific to me as a person or I was a human test subject who was available, if you see what I mean. The test was some kind of energy in the head, like a buzzing sound or feeling. Started of low and easily tolerable. Thought about other things and let them get on with it. Gradually it increased in intensity until I couldn't think about anything. Not painful, more incredibally anoying.
The impression I got was that they were interested in my ability to think under extreme mental conditions, but wether this was training me to improve my ability in this respect, or I was just another human giving them data about humans I couldn't say.
Just another abductee... ? Who knows.

I'm going to re-read the whole thread and see what I can remember from my experiences that tie in with your angle,
best regards,
English Bob

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Hi Outhere,
here's some more detail on the visions that week in '86 :
The first point to make is it was a similar situation to when I remote view, although this was something I started doing later,in that visually it was as if I was there seeing these things, but without the relaxation and focusing I would need to do beforehand. Apart from the visuals I am where I am. So in these instances I was in bed trying to sleep, but for a few minutes every night I would 'see' these scenes which I'll come to presently. This happened every night for a week. The final night I had had enough and tried to send out a message by thinking very hard (telepathy?) "who the hell is putting this into my head?" or something along that line. Immediately I had a image in my mind of a grey, although this was white. Would that be a white? I've only seen greys since, as far as I recall, apart from a few instances with some taller ones which I don't really care to remember, and I'm not one for looking them all up. Anyhoo, that was the last of the visions in that sequence. Don't know if it ended because I got angry, but one thing to add is that this started not long after I started with astral projection. Maybe that was me connecting up to the 'universal web' and opening myself up to input as well as output.
Anyways, on to the content of the visions. Bit of an anticlimax really. Nothing actually happening, just masses of africans (I think), groups of them together waiting for assistance or aid, some injured and burnt, mentally they seemed deflated like they had lost something, homes and crops destroyed or something, no future left maybe. Hard to explain. Something had happened and knocked the stuffing out of them.
I got the image of the grey/white though, and decided it must be some kind of dream sequence but part of the dream was that I thought I was awake. However, a couple of days later there was a guy on a chat show claiming extreterrestrial contact. When he showed a picture of the being he'd encounted it was the same as what I'd seen. Needless to say he was ridiculed. when I told my brother about it I got the same treatment.
Sorry if I've waffled on a bit there. Not much excitement vision wise and there's better stuff I have to tell, but that was my first definite contact with them, although looking back it probably started earlier.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ENGLISH BOB

Hiya Bob,

I've heard of the buzzing but that is not something that normally happens with me. A few times my full body has trembled just before an experience but it is not the norm. No idea other than perhaps they have to tune in to someone in order to communicate or take control of an abductee's body before an experience.

My daughter sometimes has a chirping noise before she is given a message of caution, she said it is almost as if the insects are making regular noise except she can understand them.

Rich

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Hi Oouthere,
seems to me that my experiences are pretty different to yours. This training and suchlike doesn't seem part of my lot. I've always felt like a lab rat pretty much.
Maybe there's more there than I can remember but I was never one for making notes. However, if anything significant springs to mind I'll post it here.
For the moment though I'd like to hear if you have any ideas what the purpose of it is.
regards, English Bob

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Question to all of you:

If you could go back in time and change this so it never happened, would you?

Should I feel neglected, rejected, or overlooked?

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
Question to all of you:

If you could go back in time and change this so it never happened, would you?
Very hard to answer. It's definately some thing to experience and I'd like to get to the bottom of it, so I'm prepared to put up with it if that's what it takes.
Would I change this given the chance? Hard to say. Would I be the same person? Maybe better, maybe worse, but not as interesting, so no, I wouldn't.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
you still bothering with this post Rich, only I was wondering about that conspiracy planet link about that guy's story. I would like to know what you think to this idea of underground bases and also the Masonic connection to all this.
There is a reason for my interest but I'm not sure about it at the moment. All I can say is that there is some kind of Masonic link to the village where I grew up and some other stuff I won't bore you with at the moment. It's a bit 2+2+2+an odd dream I had the other night.
Looking forward to your reply.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Hiya Lady,

During the times of the worst experiences I probably would have wished it never happened, but of the course the cost of truth has a tremendous price......at this point I'm glad to have survived it and do not want to forget anything.

Rich

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Hiya Bob,

I believe Phil Schneider's story as he had nothing to gain from coming forward, plus he had a witness during one assassination attempt on his life. Of course he was eventually suicided....

Who knows what groups are involved, perhaps someone further up the line but not me.

Rich

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Oouthere

Phil Schneider? I was refering to James Casbolt.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Hiya Bob,

I believe most people are honest and only relate their experiences. It is easy to understand why others cannot believe since they have not had these type experiences, me.....I can easily believe though I do not remember ever having been at an underground location.

Rich

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
One thing I would like to point out to you Rich (having caught your thread on the triangle craft) is that I was attracted to this thread BECAUSE of the fact that you have had this full life full of fantastic stuff.
I myself have done quite a lot of interesting and exciting things, which certainly draw me more attention than talking about aliens ever did.
So there we have it, two grown men with better and more rewarding activities to do than talking about little grey men.... .... talking about little grey men.
I'm too busy at the moment to talk about some stuff I'd like to tell you about, but give me a couple of days and I'll get back to it. (That's if you're still up for it.)

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I resonate with what you are saying. Sometimes reading, seeing, hearing a certain sound and so on can trigger a memory or hint they are there.

I know the Grey/whites and next time you get the vibration in your head pay attention and be aware you might be in the process of being programmed with information you will need when the time comes.

Let your senses and your gut lead you..... don't ever second guess for they say, "the answers are the simplest the ones you always overlook."

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ENGLISH BOB
One thing I would like to point out to you Rich (having caught your thread on the triangle craft) is that I was attracted to this thread BECAUSE of the fact that you have had this full life full of fantastic stuff.
I myself have done quite a lot of interesting and exciting things, which certainly draw me more attention than talking about aliens ever did.
So there we have it, two grown men with better and more rewarding activities to do than talking about little grey men.... .... talking about little grey men.
I'm too busy at the moment to talk about some stuff I'd like to tell you about, but give me a couple of days and I'll get back to it. (That's if you're still up for it.)

Hiya Bob,

I'd love to hear about more of your experiences. Mine are picking up again, not so much with "them" as it is interfacing with others at night.

They did take me physically two nights ago but I only know this because of their earlier explanation concerning the resync from extra dimensional back to here. Also had a another visit from my deceased dad and one of his German Shepherds, what a beautiful animal!

Rich

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Hiya Observe,

What you say certainly is true. I was shown another reality shift is coming my way, that if it was interpreted correctly I'll finally start to wake-up. Some people think they are awake already but that's were my signature comes into play.....I know I'm still very droggy.

Rich

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Hi Rich. I wonder if you're still visiting this site or wether you've lost interest in getting to the bottom of it.
Anyway, the first half of this year my experiences have gone off the scale in terms of frequency. I've even had a couple of abductions where they turned up without 'paralyzing' me first. Not something for the faint hearted. I didn't bother fighting or anything, just lay there while they worked out why they couldn't float me.
I think I mentioned I last year I was going to have a look around some countryside near my old town. The main reason being half a memory of an experience where they took me into a base through an entrance in the side of a hill. When I regressed the memory as much as I dare immediately after the entrance was a waiting area full of seats with quite a few zombied out people waiting to be processed.
So, I checked the area out mapwise and with google earth. Without boring you there were all the things in place for a secret underground complex (nearby motorway, underground water, large antennae etc).
The masons link turned out to be a red herring, as were some other things, but it's still possible there is something there. I could only do a quick recce really, as there were many people about as well as farmers working near some airshafts I wanted to look at. I was also let down by a friend who was supposed to come along which meant I had no one to watch my bike, so I couldn't climb over some fences and have a poke around in some interesting looking places.
The thing is though, although I didn't find anything definite, I wouldn't say there was nothing there. Not yet anyway. I did find some manhole covers in an odd place, and some places I need to check out properly (not least of which is the area I remember going into the hill).
It will be next spring I think before I get out there again.
So, to summarise, I'm not reporting nothing, and not reporting something!
What I will do if I do find something I don't know.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
S & F but now that it's 2013 what's the scoop? Sure timelines change, but with all the increased activity lately, besides expanding your consciousness, what exactly is the point of running contactee's thru "time trials"?

Just a hunch but I think whatever the grays were planning fell thru in a epic way....

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join