It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Another Abductee.....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Looks like a great thread. Hope to read it all this weekend. Flagged.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Rich,
That is a pretty amazing testimony.

However, what concerns me greatly is your devotion to Sai Baba who is a known paedaphile. So I am not sure of the dates of your contact with him and whether he was a pure channel then?
Here is some information on him:

"Well-regarded former disciple, musician David Bailey and his wife went public with accounts of their experiences from spending three years as two of the guru's closest disciples. This prompted the release of yet more material from former devotees around the world.
Response to these claims from Sai Baba's ashram appears so feeble that to many it would seem an admission of his guilt. It is said that sources close to the guru claimed that as "a living incarnation of God", Sai Baba could do what he pleases and it is not appropriate for mortals to question his activities.

“Faye’s own son had been kissed repeatedly on his cheeks and the corners of his mouth when alone in the inner room with Sai Baba, and also sexually touched. And when it was obvious to Sai Baba that this behaviour was unwelcome, he began berating the young man in subsequent interviews with Faye, calling him ‘Mad dog! Hard hearted!’ and so on. At the time this seemed incongruous; it was only after we began travelling the world that the inconceivable and incomprehensible began to make itself clear.
When I asked various co-ordinators about these many disturbing incidents reported to me in our travels, I was told that Swami was ‘raising kundalini’. I questioned this in my mind. If he was capable of doing anything, why did he have to physically touch the boys, especially when they were unwilling? And what about when he had them actively engage in sex to him? It seems that an ongoing, serious and untenable infringement of basic human rights is being scurrilously perpetrated, in the name of ‘divinity’.”Also see this quote: “On my last visit to Puttaparthi, a male student came and asked me for help, on behalf of some of his fellow students, because they were desperately in need of someone to stop Swami sexually abusing them. I was told how Sai Baba had for years been demanding that these particular boys have oral sex, and group sex for his pleasure. Their details matched what I had already been told so many times round the world. I asked him if this was an acceptable practice in India, and his look of horror as he denied it, spoke volumes. Then he asked me a question I couldn’t answer. ‘Sir, why do you think ex-students tried to kill him in ’93 ...?"

www.saibaba-x.org.uk...

How do you justify this?

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Sai Baba also seems to have questionable knowledge of spiritual matters and has " long since stated that the kundalini is 'just talk and 'big ego' to Hislop, and he has allowed the republication of this time and again by his 'Sai Publications Book Trust' "

Sai: Kundalini shakthi is balance in mind and action.
Hislop: But Swami, kundalini yoga is supposed to mean the kundalini power rising up the spine.
Sai: That is not real. It is just speeches. People claim this happening and boast about it. It is big ego.
Hislop: Does Swami mean that there is no kundalini power or energy that starts at the base of the spine and rises up the spine?
Sai: There is no such thing. That is just big talk and big ego.
Page 139:
Hislop: But Swami, how about the idea that the snake of kundalini awakens at the base of the spine and awakens each chakra as it rises up ?
Sai: That energy is prana. It is imagined as rising up the spine by the practice of pranayama. The practice of pranayama is dangerous unless all circumstances are exactly correct. It is not necessary and Swami advises against it.

From Conversations with Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba by Dr. John Hislop - Copyright held by Sathya Sai Books and Publications Prashanti Nilayam, and published by Birthday Publishing Company, San Diego, CA. Page 134:

www.saibaba-x.org.uk...

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Back to your experiences; were you told at any time that your soul had incarnated from another planet other than earth? Do you think your soul group was perhaps from Orion for example, prior to this earth incarnation? Or that you may be originally from an alien soul group?

I have had an upload experience and a download one too. However, I didn't feel it was threatening in my instance. There was an incident where someone did tried to remove my memories and that was frightening. So I do understand where you are coming from.

Feel free to private message me anytime as we have some things in common and I am happy to chat about them. No you are not insane LOL.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
You mention that your daughter is a shapeshifter, would you mind expanding on that? Does she shapeshift to a Reptilian or to another person? Was she born with this ability?

Also, do you feel that Reptilians and doing this DNA take over of humans all over the world? Do you feel it is a warning to the world? Are you able to recognize others like yourself? Do you feel that your heart connection to humans is less? How has it affected you?

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
So this gets me onto another train of thought. I am always suspicious of what is being shown in other worlds, or astrally. There are many tricksters and I know far too many people who have thought they had a savior (such as Sai baba for example) who was always there to help them when in fact they were doing the hurting in the first instance and then pretending to be the savior as well. It is a dimension of many delusions and illusions and one must always be checking.

I agree with your spiritual ideas and thoughts, btw. I think they are sound.

I have come across this:

www.fatheralexander.org...

Counterfeit Angels

"........Nearly all these books fail to consider that the devil and his legions of demons are fallen angels who can disguise themselves as angels of light to cause the destruction of our souls. From the letters of St. Paul (2 Cor. 11:14) to modern times, the writings of the Church describe how these fallen angels masquerade not only as angels of light but also as saints, the Virgin Mary, and Christ Himself.

For example, in his discussion of the importance of discrimination, St. John Cassian recounts how one monk caused his own death and how, in another instance, another monk was prepared to murder his own son. In both cases, demons disguised as angels were the cause (The Philokalia, vol. I). In a different time and place, the Kiev Caves Paterikon records that a young monk named Nikita did reverence to an angel of light who told him not to spend time in prayer, that the angel would do it for him because it was more important for Nikita to spend time reading. While the demon-as-angel prayed in his place, Nikita became clairvoyant. Soon he didn't even want to hear about the Gospels, preferring to become well versed in the Old Testament instead. His fellow monks, having finally perceived the demon, drove it away by prayer. Nikita repented and, through the grace of God, went on to become bishop of Novgorod, a shepherd to his flock, and a miracle-worker. We know him as St. Nikita the Recluse.

"Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thorns, or figs from thistles?" (Matt. 7:15-16). "But the fruits of the Spirit are love, joy, peace, long-suffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its affections and lusts" (Gal. 5:22-24).

To put into practice these words of Christ and St. Paul in discriminating between real angels and demons masquerading as angels is difficult in the face of human frailty, our sinfulness, our self-willed delusion, and the thousands of years of experience of the enemy of man and God. Remember that the deluded monks described above had dedicated their very lives to Christ. The Holy Fathers of the Church, in their great love for us, tell us to pray, to seek humility, and to seek the guidance of a spiritual Father. They clearly tell us not to seek visions of angels and to be very questioning and skeptical when we do receive such visions. They tell us that if we have the slightest doubt about a vision, to say, in fact, "I do not know," and to put it aside or simply to reject it. They tell us that God will overcome our actions if God is the source and that the angels will rejoice at our humility and sobriety. (See the indices of The Philokalia, vols. I, III, and IV of the English edition, for some pertinent references.) What the Holy Fathers of the Church tell us is very different from what has been written by the authors of today's popular books.

The devil is a liar and a sower of confusion, and to accomplish his ends, he and his demons will lie to us not only by their words but also by masquerading as something they are not."

So all i am saying is take a good look at who you think is coming to your rescue as it may very well be the person who is actually harming you.
I believe they are not fond of being sent pure love? You could use that but really, you need to do energy checks.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oouthere
Chapter 11 - RELIGION
a. Reincarnation is a fact.
b. Karma is only action, there is no retaliation for what is done in your life unless someone here does it.
c. The good guys do not always win, often it is just the opposite.
d. We did not come here with full knowledge of what to expect in our life nor is the future written in stone. If so, that would insinuate destiny and if destiny is true then there is no reason to be here at all since it is already preordained. No one can tell me that the Jews came into this life knowing they would watch their children, wives and husbands be tortured and die in the gas chambers and really look forward to doing it.
e. We are God. Those that have had the universal mind experiences know exactly what I am talking about. No matter what the duress it can never be tortured from our minds to believe any other way. This is not a statement from faith, but based on fact. Perhaps your mind could be rewritten to erase the memory if you have had the experience, but other than that it is chiseled in stone.

A. yes reincarnation is a fact and our souls are eternal
B. Karma is real and we agree to come to this earth life for soul lessons and to wipe out karmic debt. We can be free of Karma if we live in the present moment and fully conscious.
C. The good guys always win but you have to know the end game, which is soul growth etc. The bad guys get to go to the underground cells for a loooong time to think on how they could have done it better and it can get hot down there.
D. We choose our lives before we are born and yes that destiny cannot be changed however ALL lives if lived well can bring joy and peace.
E. We are Gods, there is only one of us.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by spacecowgirl

Hiya Cowgirl,

I don't have much time at present to respond so I'll start at the top with the reference to Baba.

Did you know that the first and probably only book to make these claims was paid for by a Christian group? I'm not saying he did nor did not do these things, but from my own personal experience Baba has never shown any of these tendencies. He has been accused of taking money from the ashram accounts, any number of things. But all I know is he has always been kind to me when he visits. The last visit was perhaps a month ago when he came to both the Shaman and I within a few minutes of each other while talking on the phone.

Baba does lie. I do not remember the lady's name but she was in the room when Dr. Hislop asked about the kundalini being real or not. Baba told him it was not and as soon as Dr. Hislop left, she asked why he said that when in fact she knew it was real. Baba told her that Hislop would start experimenting with it and get himself into all sorts of trouble and the only way he would not pursue that path was for Baba to lie to him.

I've heard of Baba lying numerous times for the same reason. Another in particular involves the prophecies he gave to a select group of people concerning earth changes and the destruction of the U.S.A.. In the public he says no, in the private he says yes. Not everyone can handle the truth which I can now understand. I use to believe that honesty needed to be completely in the open, but no longer. That is why people like my group are here and in training is to protect the others, the ones that cannot handle what is going on. When the SHTF and things are always going bump in the night....that is when we come into play. Richard Hoagland said it best, "The lie is different at every level."

Rich

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Did you know that the first and probably only book to make these claims was paid for by a Christian group? I'm not saying he did nor did not do these things, but from my own personal experience Baba has never shown any of these tendencies.

Rich

Sorry but you have not read what i posted. One of his sexual abuse victims was on TV with his parents who lived on the ashram with Sai Baba. They had been there for years as their boy grew up. It was discovered that sai baba was sexually abusing him. This boy is now a man and has been on 60 mins with his family recounting the abuse.

Noone is setting him up. the parents were devastated that the Sai Baba they loved was so evil.

I am disturbed that he also lies and then makes excuses for them. It is not right. The wise remain silent rather than lie. It is a narrow path after all. It does not allow lying and certainly does not allow sexual predator behavior. So it concerns me that you are being deceived.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I only bring this up so that you are aware. If you choose not to listen then that is up to you.

Now, please tell more about your abduction experiences? To what extent do you believe the military and mind control are involved?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Sorry not to get back earlier, but I've had several call-outs this weekend.

As far as the last post, I have been at a conference with the people you are talking about on the tv show. But at the same time there a lot that most people do not understand. The technology available to control people is so far removed from the average person's understanding that it is almost unconceivable. So if the PTB want you to believe something, they can.

I am certain you have read Jim Spark's book "The Keepers." His is the closest thing I've come across that is like my group's experiences except we are trained more in combat than anything else. But the abductions are so sophisticated as far as removal and extraction that you can be walking across a room be abducted, then returned and never know it. I had this catch me off guard as I was checking on something at work when I had a muscle spasm across the width of my shoulder blades while just walking across my office. I stopped as this is highly unusual, and then saw semen on my pants leg. Never underestimate what is possible in the physical with "them." And this applies to Baba the the accusations as well.

"They" can take you back to your old memories and rewrite them, so if they want you to think you had a fantastic time at a party...you'll have it. If "they" want you to think you were molested by Baba, it'll happen. I know this sounds so very strange but it is based on my experiences. The PTB do not want you to know you are god, that no savior is going to show up and take your soul to heaven. If people understood they are responsible for themselves, many would panic because this lie has been forced into them for so long. But anyway, my only point in my above rant is that if the PTB wants you to believe in a story, it will happen.

As far as the military, yes they are involved. We seem to be interested in by about five different groups, the greys, the blues, the whites, the humans, and the greens. Probably one of the more frightening parts is it appears I am involved in the abduction process as well. My daughter remembers me screaming at the military during one experience because they had gotten the times wrong. Three different people were abducted the same night that I first talked to them on the phone. When you couple my daughter's memories with the recent experience of new equipment calibration/dry run it becomes rather obvious I am deeply involved. Remember the black triangle I remember flying was station at an Air Force base. And of course the helicopters over the house.....

Running out of time,

Rich

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Do you wonder if you might now be a parasite for others?
If the aliens have taken you over and re-written you, I wonder if in turn that is what you will try to do to others and so on and so forth.

I think it is quite a frightening prospect to ponder on and also, what if anything you can do to guard against it? Or is it out of your control?

I wonder if this is how humans become reptilians overnight??

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   

I have contemplated every aspect of this and for many months lived on the edge of suicide because practically all of the abductions and training are outside of my control. It was bad enough coming to the conclusion of being not just an abductee, but also a warrior to be used in the upcoming event. Manchurian candidate has crossed my mind numerous times. I try to be up front with anyone I deal with concerning this subject, any way that you look at me….you are playing with fire.

I am fairly close to an abductee investigator and would talk to new found abductees in order to find those in my group, but for a considerable amount of time I refused to talk to any new finds as I did not want to place any more at risk. But now I am starting to see a different perspective on the abductions. What if the new finds are just being used in experiments but there truly is a resistance that is to be activated? Then the more finds that are made, the greater our numbers to help others through these upgrades from my group. Even the Shaman was taken the first night and is being tested.

I had another corroboration of the military style dorm experiences this past weekend. A person that has had three fairly close daylight UFO sightings opened up to me. I can say this person is prior special forces and was involved in black ops, has an engineering degree and owns his own business. He remembers seeing me giving the briefings/speeches in to the group and having to ask me not to divulge so much information. This is now three people that remembers the dorm, two seeing me and one not.

This is a link sent to me from a fellow abductee that I have had lunch with on one occasion, it made me tear-up while reading it at work. I cannot say I completely understand what is going on, but I can relate to what this person is/has gone through.

www.conspiracyplanet.com...

Rich

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
This is a quote from the previously given link:

"One of the main projects at the Tavistock Institute was to find the breaking point of human beings. In trauma-based mind control, a Mengele Grid is programmed into the victim using torture and other methods. The victim’s mind would then break into 169 fragments or alter personalities. A type of electro-magnetic grid would be incorporated into the brain, and this would affect brain waves. With the use of cranial implants, an artificial alpha wave transmission could be sustained in horrific situations. This would enable the operative to stay completely calm in intense situations."

I suppose that the chip has numerous functions with the removal of emotions (i.e. fear) being one of them. I can still see that several hundred foot crab coming at us and not backing down....I guess the above explanation would fit in my case. Plus not to mention the hulk fellow I had to kill.

My group's lives are amazing but so very terrible and trying at times.......

Rich

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Well, for those interested....I got a call today and will be speaking at the UFO Congress next year.

Rich

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Oouthere

I have read every single word of your posts from the beginning of page one. I do not understand a great deal of it, nor am I meant too. If you had not discounted God , perhaps I could have found more of what you said believable. If you look at my signature you will see that I know too that it has all been a lie. I'm just an ordinary human with an ordinary concept of reality perhaps but I do know there is a prime creator. Yes it would boggle my mind if I knew all the omega agency etc were capable of. I'm glad I dont know.If even one small iota of what you say is true, then I hope Im not alive when it happens.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Magantice

Hiya,

I believe you misunderstood what I wrote...there is a God, a universal consciousness. Just not a man with a long flowing beard that shoots lightening bolts from the sky every time you sin.

Rich

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   

reply to post by Magantice

Hiya,

I believe you misunderstood what I wrote...there is a God, a universal consciousness. Just not a man with a long flowing beard that shoots lightening bolts from the sky every time you sin.

Rich

I stand corrected Sir. When I say prime creator, I do not mean the God of the bible either. Thank you again for setting me straight.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacecowgirl
Back to your experiences; were you told at any time that your soul had incarnated from another planet other than earth? Do you think your soul group was perhaps from Orion for example, prior to this earth incarnation? Or that you may be originally from an alien soul group?

The download did not contain my physical origination point but a lady at last year’s UFO Congress received a telepathic message stating who I was and why I am here. Her information stated I am a warrior class from the Sirius system.

I have had an upload experience and a download one too. However, I didn't feel it was threatening in my instance. There was an incident where someone did tried to remove my memories and that was frightening. So I do understand where you are coming from.

That is very interesting as I have never had an upload experience, but at no time did I ever feel threatened except for the brain rewrite. I am glad you have had this experience, those that have not experienced this seem to have difficulty understanding.

Feel free to private message me anytime as we have some things in common and I am happy to chat about them. No you are not insane LOL.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacecowgirl
You mention that your daughter is a shapeshifter, would you mind expanding on that? Does she shapeshift to a Reptilian or to another person? Was she born with this ability?

The shape shifting is very interesting. She was the first in our group to be shown this during training, as well as the first to kill a shape shifter. But no, she is not limited to a reptilian or person. At one point I thought she was the only one with that ability, but that is not the case. I have since found five total, with me being included. In one scenario they had me shift into a bear, an elephant and an enormous animal of which does not exist on this planet. I have also killed perhaps half a dozen other shape shifters in one combat scenario….these things are very, very tough. But yes, sometimes I have a hard time connecting with typical humans at the heart level with those that are the walking unconscious.

Also, do you feel that Reptilians and doing this DNA take over of humans all over the world? Do you feel it is a warning to the world? Are you able to recognize others like yourself? Do you feel that your heart connection to humans is less? How has it affected you?

I am no expert on who is pulling the strings on this reality. I do not think there is a single race performing manipulations on mankind. Sometimes those in my group see humans as rather robotic, as if they are in a unconscious sleep, refuse to wake up and are operating biologically only. I have compassion for people though my reality is far removed from the typical.

[edit on 11-9-2009 by Oouthere]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join