It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Gdansk, Poland

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
www.liveleak.com...

It was taken by my friend in Gdansk on 01.08.2009 about 2130. Whole event took abut 10 min. Shortly before she start shooting she was on the phone with her mother and suddenly conversation has been terminated and the phone lost the signal, whats more the transmition tower is visable on the movie, its a couple of miles from her. The signal comes shortly after all the objects disappeared...

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by hotrice

Possibly real but something smells here. It's just too standard, there was no pulstaing from the lights at all, one thing you would expect from the ufo orbs. Don't know, it's not quite right somehow even though I have seen the real thing many times. Fake..................

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
CGI with a fuzz filter.

Those objects are WAY too big, colorful and numerous to not have 10 different angles.

Something is fishy with this video, I will wait for the experts...

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
it reminds me of the haiti video.
somthing smells fishy

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Tell your friend to up the raw data file - I will run it through some filters and I am sure others will do the same.

Thanks!

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Also,

Notice what I did to my eyes in my avatar picture? easily done in photoshop... so... if we could only get the raw data please?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by hotrice

Thanks for posting the video, hotrice.

My guess is the objects are out-of-focus chinese lanterns.

I'll see if I can find a weather observation for that date & time including wind speed by height.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Seen the exact same thing about a year ago and not to far away from Gdansk as I live in Gdynia which is about 25km.

This was not a helicopter as it flew quiet close to my place and there was no sound(and yes I know how a heli sounds and looks especially during night time )

We do not use Chinese lanterns here , (we real don't) so no this was not Chinese lantern .

When I saw it it just looked like a ball of red light .I believe I even posted about this somewhere while replying to somebodies thread. It flew over my building while I was smoking outside waiting for a taxi to the airport.

Interesting, as it is a rare ocasion that I hear about a UFO in my parts of the woods

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Here are weather observations including wind speed & direction for Gdansk airport during 1.8.09:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/decc08367f1e.gif[/atsimg]

www.wunderground.com...

The wind speed might support the lanterns idea.

It would be useful to know the direction in which the objects were travelling.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
No1 here ever saw a polish Su-22 at night?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d9514f5b1c1e.jpg[/atsimg]

Now, put some headphones, crank up the volume and listen for those Lyulka AL-21F-3 engines in the background. Unless aliens use our technology to fly their aircraft, I say these are nothing more than seriously out of focus Su-22

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by hotrice

Looks like those flaming lanterns you put up in the air..

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by IllumUA
reply to post by hotrice

Looks like those flaming lanterns you put up in the air..

yeah, with propulsion guidance systems.

Lanterns would flicker more – there is no flicker.

[edit on 8/9/2009 by kroms33]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by daniel_g
No1 here ever saw a polish Su-22 at night?
I say these are nothing more than seriously out of focus Su-22

Problem is - the clouds are in focus.

There are no jet noises in the background - I already listened for that with the volume cranked.

Problem is, this one is going to go the way of so many other videos - because the OP won't get the raw data so we can determine what this is.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Also, since the OP has decided not to come back to his/her thread - I have U2U'd them to request the footage.

waiting....

patiently.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

Clouds are in focus? Are you sure?

It's just planes which are filmed off focus, no cgi needed.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Well, I live near an airport, so planes at that distance (especially fighter jets traveling at that speed) should be audible. Not only that jets (even fighters) have marker lights for identification that blink. These 'craft' do not have those.

and even though this kid is freaking out over nothing... it shows clearly marking lights...

The reason people are interested in these objects is because they show no identifying marking lights. Even if the objects in question were out of focus, you would still see the flicker of the marker lights.

I am not saying these are UFOs - I am just curious as to what these are.

As for the clouds being in/out of focus - they seem pretty defined to me.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Is it just me or upon viewing the video do the objects follow the exact same path as the first object?

It does seem fishy. To me there is no variation, and it looks like CGI with a fuzzy filter applied.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I'd still go for slow shutter speed, out of focus and high compression. That might make it look like there isn't flashing lights when there is.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Ok I'll give ya that

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

There are no jet noises in the background - I already listened for that with the volume cranked.

Try again. 1:50 to 2:10 you will hear the two loudest ones in the whole video.

Problem is - the clouds are in focus.

You don't mean to tell us that somehow you figured out that the objects are flying at the same distance from the camera as the clouds are, do you? Secondly, this video is taken from a mobile phone, I'll be darned if a mobile phone cam can actually focus on a cloud(note most phones don't even have a focus feature!!). The way most camera phone work is: Large distant objects look good, small distant objects don't.

Also, raw data is not going to help you know what it is. Raw data is only going to verify authenticity.

[edit on 9-8-2009 by daniel_g]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join