It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did they count all of Obama's votes before he was confirmed President?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I don't have any videos or things right now but I'll try to describe what I saw for now and then I'll bring more videos later into the topic (as proof of what has happened or what I saw).

I'll describe what I saw on election night. I was watching the news channel... they declared Obama the winner yet on a big sign they still showed votes being changed and not all of the votes were counted...

In one state I think it was New Mexico they had the state go to Obama before it was 100% or so...

Correct me if I'm wrong about the events that happened but I can't be the only one that saw this can I?

Isn't there something wrong with that?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Well I can confirm the OP isn't crazy. Sky News predicted him as President about 2 hours BEFORE it was confirmed. I stayed up on here playing games taking quick glances. Heard them say "There you have it, the new president.... blah blah" so I switched to BBC and they were going on about Obama was JUST in the lead by a so many...

UK guy here btw... Sky News seem pretty corrupt... BBC's WTC 7 segment speaks volumes... welcome to the media people

join