It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO France , is it fake or not ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
is the France ufo video a hoax or not ?

here is the video...

this video shows it is a hoax ?...

www.disclose.tv...

i questioned the youtube member (coursange) about this being a hoax and asked why do you make fake videos ?

and this was his/her reply to me

quote from my email message

hi,
I am not responsible if someone else pretended that my video is a fake, or made a second video to trash mine
I stand behind what I filmed

it looks like this person is denying that it is a fake....so what does ATS think about this ? i am interested to hear your comments.

[edit on 8-8-2009 by easynow]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Something about it doesn't look right. The scene where the man goes up the stairs doesn't even look like he's looking at the object in the air. It all looks too... hmmm... simple if I may?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I can't remember whether this was deemed fake but I do remember that it was shot from several angles by seemingly different witnesses.

This one..

www.youtube.com...

and this one..

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by beauty from pain

i agree it looks.... "simple"

the video has alot of views on youtube and in my opinion many people are being fooled by this.

it needs a good debunking

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by meatballxl5

hmm... thanks for the links, i didn't know there was different supposed witnesses ?

well another reason to take a look at this again and find the truth

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Thats been around awhile.
But that is what the Foo do.
They get lost and confused.
At times.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I've seen that video discussed here before, but I honestly can't remember the thread name and I've tried searching it.

I believe the consensus (thanks to videos from other perspectives) was that it was a blimp.

edit: I hadn't seen the last few seconds of this video. I was confusing this with some other video.

[edit on 8-8-2009 by converge]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Well the youtube member blackadderthe4 claims to know those two are hoaxes, and if they are truly other angles of the film in the OP then I would think there is some heavy doubt cast on the OP video now, as all three look like the same object. Although it could be an issue of the first one being real and other hoaxes being made off of the original real video. Here is what the youtube member said:

I've seen the original, which has been taken down, and it is a fake. It is a metal disk suspended by a thin wire to promote a musical band. The disc is about 10-15 centimetres wide. And I captured the original video on to my computer. So there is no cgi used because it wasn't necessary. It ends by a man grabbing it down and placing it on a wall with the band's name on the disk.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Purple haze is purple haze.
Unless all these people can sample pixels and be like Steve Jobs.
100% real craft on a suspension mechanism that generates the air
to exhibit dark violet light.

Cloaking was advanced to eliminate all the clear saucer photos of
yesteryear.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by converge
I've seen that video discussed here before, but I honestly can't remember the thread name and I've tried searching it.

I believe the consensus (thanks to videos from other perspectives) was that it was a blimp.

That is steady as a rock.
No blimp propulsion.
Unless we have the worlds first cloaking blimp.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

The original thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

At the end of the thread, ATS contributer reject claimed the video was faked and linked another youtube video. This video is now marked as private. Perhaps that showed the model being taken down, as you described.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Okay thanks, I knew I remembered seeing a thread on this before. Here is a great post investigating all three videos by ATS member rocksolidbrain:

Originally posted by rocksolidbrain

Just tried some analysis of the three videos, that I'm assuming people think are of the same object.

The first vid looks very real and I don't see any obvious CG or other tricks (strings etc). The object looks non-metallic (there is no specular at all) and it looks like a tilted bulged disk.

The second one (with sunset) is not very interesting as it is easy to fake (its only a black silhouette) and there are no close ups and its very short.

Third one is completely fake, imo. you can see a 'border' around the ufo in pic#7, which suggests that it was drawn and then filled up with approx same color. The fill is flat, no shading.
Second, you can see in #6 that the hill is sloping to the left and in #5, which is the last frame of the vid where the camera accidentally pans downwards, you can see that the hill is different, it has no slope, even the lighting is different. Even if zoomed, we should see at least a bit of slope, which is not there.

So, I think there is a good possibility that these 3 vids were taken/faked at different times and are of different objects. The first one still sounds very authentic, but we have negatives...... like, there is no news coverage, even though it was there for hours and no one tried to drive near it to have a closer look.

Edit:
There is a big problem with these ufo shooters, they don't come forward and provide their raw footage. On youtube you can only see bare minimum.

[edit on 4/5/2007 by rocksolidbrain]

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So it appears that so far it seems all three videos are fake, the first one (the one easynow posted) seems to be the most interesting though, the other two are very likely hoaxes.

[edit on 8/8/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

that is the same video that is in the Op of this thread.

the youtube poster (coursnage) is claiming that was a fake made to discredit the original france video.

read the opening post of this thread again...thanks

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Search google for "alienhearts hoax", the first link
www.alienhearts.com/more-about-ufo.html
is still in cache, and explains everything.

On this page, the second video shows how it was done, a small suspended model. The video is not available any more unfortunately, (unless you're a Youtube friend of coursange? not sure).

I was 100% sure it was done with CGI!

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Coursange debunked his own very successful hoax, then finally changed his mind. He posted both videos on Youtube, not someone else. They were shot at the same location too.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Looks like there are very flat saucers like Walton said.
Walton saw three types at the base he was at.
Round, oval and flat saucer.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Good thing I noticed something fishy about this video 2 years ago (as can be seen on the last page of the official thread).
I was always suspicious about the fact that there never was any more footage than the youtube stuff. Who films a ufo for a couple of minutes when it's up for hours?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by nablator
Search google for "alienhearts hoax", the first link
www.alienhearts.com/more-about-ufo.html
is still in cache, and explains everything.

On this page, the second video shows how it was done, a small suspended model. The
video is not available any more unfortunately, (unless you're a Youtube friend of
coursange? not sure).

I was 100% sure it was done with CGI!

Yes nablator, the footage was created by alienhearts, I remember this one. Here is the
video of the making wich I think it's hilarious.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Thank you free_spirit, this is a must see video, very funny.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by nablator

no thanks to me ?

i posted that video in the opening post of this thread

www.disclose.tv...

the problem here is....the person on youtube is claiming the above video was made to discredit his video.

that is what he/she told me when i asked :

why do you make fake ufo videos ?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join