It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

landing on i20?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
maybe this guy was passing by, drunk, saw a promotional UFO shaped object being carried by a truck and decided to start a twitter buzz -- from his cell (and then added the over-exposed street light as the first pic, for a better effect).

maybe, there are only 2 pics because they are all dead now.
it could also be that they`re being hypnotized right now by the mib, military...

*why would a truck carry a ufo? convention, store deco, rich kid room deco...

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
i still havnt heard them replay the call on the radio like i said they're already starting to censor the media but i guy called in the the radio station and explained it all like i said i didnt hear it and now they're probably already telling them not to play it anymore...this ones probably already lost

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

It appears so Rex, though i must say the cargo on the back of the truck is Unidentifyable
, interesting shape to it.
Prefabricated concrete bridge pieces often have that sort of shape to them, when there all joined together onsite you wouldnt notice.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by QBSneak000
Maybe im blind and need to get corrective surgery but all I see in both pictures are street lights and lights from cars. Can you point out where in these photo's im supposed to be looking at? I see no craft of any kind in either....not alien or human for that matter.

Here you go!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fe31f704b279.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c2d81bed7526.jpg[/atsimg]

Looks big and saucerish to me!

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
An alien ship would not land on a busy highway, when there are plenty of large empty parking lots available.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitybender

Also looks like its on the back of a flatbed truck.

are these the only 2 photos we have?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitybender

im glad you pionted the second one out i didnt see it but now it makes the first one even weirder

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by scubagravy
It appears so Rex, though i must say the cargo on the back of the truck is Unidentifiable, interesting shape to it.

Prefabricated concrete bridge pieces often have that sort of shape to them, when there all joined together onsite you wouldnt notice.

Yeah, I'm thinking that they are moving some large piece of mundane equipment. The supposedly unmarked cars around it are easy enough to explain. They not cops or MIBs or Blue Berets. Companies moving wide-loads often have cars with flashing yellow lights leading and following the load for safety reasons.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
i wounder what that bright light is in the first one

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by dowhatyoufear3
i still havnt heard them replay the call on the radio like i said they're already starting to censor the media but i guy called in the the radio station and explained it all like i said i didnt hear it and now they're probably already telling them not to play it anymore...this ones probably already lost

Or there is nothing to report. Someone saw something strange and jumped to conclusions. And in turn you are jumping to conclusions, without having any of the facts.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by QBSneak000
are these the only 2 photos we have?

Yes, very strange, that.

i wounder what that bright light is in the first one

The street-lamps?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
hm, i really missed the "object" on the second pic and kept staring at the street lights. anyway, one more argument for the "deco theory" -- since it were never airborne, if it landed it would carry more credibility XD

or it is, indeed, a real ufo and the military -- or whoever its handler might be -- just thought, "what the hell, let's hid it in plain sight, whoever sees this will think it's a prop for a movie".

edit to finish the line of thought

[edit on 8-8-2009 by maoklein]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

no the white light coming from the "bridge peices"
very bright on the road

and yes i may be jumping to conclusions but i have not yet said i think this the real deal...im just excited at the possabilty

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
maybe it's the set for district 9? it's another ufo alien movie coming out.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Chovy

It reminds me of the ships they used in the old "V" tv show.

Maybe its a prop for the new one coming out?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
im sure theres nothitng going on now but i live close enough and i have nothing to do so im making the trip its only 20 min from here....let yall know

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by dowhatyoufear3

Awesome, thanks man!

Take a good camera just in case. Video as well if you have it.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   

im sure theres nothitng going on now but i live close enough and i have nothing to do so im making the trip its only 20 min from here....let yall know

Why not

Someone please keep listening to this radio station and report what is said in the call, if they actually do play it again. Right now it's looking like nothing but...

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I think that are just pictures from this video
www.youtube.com...
There was a thread about this video some time ago
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by derpif
I think that are just pictures from this video
www.youtube.com...
There was a thread about this video some time ago
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I thought about that myself earlier on, but I didn't look at the video. So, thanks for posting it.

Now that I have looked at it, I don't think it's a match.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join