It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Eugenics Hoax Exposed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
The title of this thread isn't mine nor do I wish to be attacked for posting such an informational thread/video. If you are those who wish to report me to Gov.org know that they already have my IP address and know about this video.

This is not a posting of hate, get past your prejudices, quit buying into the divisions and separatism that TPTB and the MSM wants you to keep buying into and instead make informed decisions based on facts and the info that's out there for you if you would open your eyes.

"This is all part of either a depopulation or eugenics scam to reduce the population in the ways of minions such as rockefeller and kissinger, releasing these deadly viruses through the very vaccines themselves. This healthcare bill is steering us dead on with a global currency and global gov, as this will destroy our ailing economy even more. Destroyed be design? Or just a mistake by introducing this horrendous costly bill? You decide."

Stop the in-fighting, divisions and hate! Post your comments with informed statements, not attacking those who you find offensive in the video simply because you don't like them. I don't want to believe that it will take us being in the same cells or camps before we start to get past our personal prejudices to stop this craziness.

Speak out against manditory anything! People have the right to make their own decisions. Right?

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Well. Who can we vote for. They can't be a politition but everyone else is to smart to want the job.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Doctor G

LMAO, point well taken. I guess the power would currupt most everybody and anybody not sane would want the power.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
people around the world dont know the TRUTH about the Swine Flu!!!!
it is not about vaccine at all it is the same virus which will kill huge part of the WESTERN WORLD in the next 3 years and no vaccine will stop it and people dont know who really created that virus - RUSSIANS created it to give the final hit on the western civilization! All people around the world are blind to see that there are practically no cases of Swine Flu in Russia neither in the surrounding soviet republics like Belarus, Armenia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, China and few others..which have NO CASES practically if we exclude very few isolated cases in those countries and COMPARE the very few cases in all those RUSSIA-CHINA surrounding area and you will see that it is NOTHING compared to the milliones and even billions of people who live there!!!!!!!!!! How is possible there are no people traveling from the terrible infected already rest of the world (mainly the Western Civilization World) and there is no spread of the virus in RUSSIA and all those ex-soviet areas plus China??????????????????? While thousends of people are getting infected daily in all even remote places of the Western Kind of the World even in those remote and hardly visited islands as Kiribati Tuvalu Palau or Tonga!!!!!!!!!!!!! But no cases really in Russia Belarussia Ukraine Armenia Mongollia plus China.
World is blind to not see who are the guilty ones not only for the Swine Flu Pandemic but for the World Economic Crisis too! The same countries dont feel any economic crisis in fact and if they say they do they are just LYING to throw away any suspicions about them and their conspiracy to destroy the Western Civilization once and forever. Please SPREAD THE WORD so every single western person wakes up and all together stop the RUSSIAN-CHINESE greatest conspiracy to destroy us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by wakeuppls

I hear ya and your point about Russia is very well taken. I always find it best to provide as much info out there for as many people so that they can see evil even when they have blinders on. A blind man once said "your taller then I thought you'd be" as a man he never met walked through the front door.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doctor G
Well. Who can we vote for. They can't be a politition but everyone else is to smart to want the job.

For awhile in greece ppl in power were draw from something much
like a lottery, and they did not serve long terms.

The greeks realized electioneering can be done pretty easy by
determined ppl, and we have seen it here in the USA over
the past many years.

This might be a good thing to give a whirl, the so called lottery would
need to be mightily observed for fraud thou.

You have to be qualified to go in the lottery bin, or at least show
ability to do the job to some degree.

Total open government is needed, and we need to end the 700 bases
in 130+ countries and leave the world to its own devices.

If we cannot fix our own country how can we fix the rest of the world
let alone afford to do it, and bribe dozens of countries to like us
with money that is backed by nothing.

It is time to put an end to the Fed, the banksters, and the thieves.

We need transparent government like Obama promised, but has
obviously had to hide a few things from his past.

We need real health care reform, not the scam game they are
preparing to unleash on us.

We need a science czar that thinks trees are not citizens.

We need to take care of nature, not make it a new religion.

The totally corrupt and evil model of the corporation has to go.

At present a corporation has more rights than a person, and
has more representation in congress.

It might be reborn in some other form, but what we got now is
fundamentally corrupt.

The 34 million receiving food stamps should report for garden duty
at least once a week, and we can use vacant lots, small sections of
city parks, or roadsides or medians.

Like Lincoln said, a hand up, not a hand out.

Welfare daycare is to be performed by those on welfare,
or they go to school, or they go to work.

Any who wants to sit around on their butts and get paid for doing
nothing loses their kids and are sterilized PERMANENTLY,
or they can leave for another country of their choosing.

It is bad, it is wrong, it is terrible, but you cannot reward bad behavior.

You have a right to have kids, but I have a right to NOT PAY FOR THEM.

What is yours is yours, and what is mine is mine.

Reduce government down to a realistic size, and keep it that way,
the nanny state has to end.

Some of Eisenhower and Kennedy's speeches warned us, but we
ignored them and here we are today.

[edit on 9-8-2009 by Ex_MislTech]

new topics

top topics

join