It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernanke Perjury?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Bernanke says he won't monetize, then gets caught doing it! How long before our foreign creditors say "NUTS!"? Will Congress EVER grow a pair and go after people who say something in sworn testimony, then do the opposite?

And ATS members, Dems, Republicans and people on the sidelines are asking "Why are people now getting upset?"
I think it's quiet clear that our polititians are throwing it right in our faces "Like a pie that doesn't taste good".

Young, Old, Black, White, Poor, Well off people are being slapped around by the lies by both parties whom have been allowing these crooks to continue stealing our money (tax dallors) while proping them up as trying to stablize our economy.

These are the things that are going to feed the uprising of the public and to me is eveidence that they want this uprising to take place because they are not even hiding the lies any more and our MSM is report us as Nutjobs and Demistic Extremist.

Grr, Angry isn't the right name to express what people are feeling today!

[edit on 06/03/2009 by Rams59lb]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I just saw this on YouTube. It's just amazing how these people can lie right into the camera like they don't realize they will be busted within seconds and the evidence put on the Internet for everyone to see.

There is a thread somewhere here where a poster speculated that this very situation occurred when there was a big spike in buying of the 7 year bonds. At the time the thread was started the buyer had not been identified. I can't find the thread now!

I can't help but think things will keep heating up in this country as the MSM keeps telling us how much better things are going and the real knowledge seekers among us, who dig past the nightly news to find videos/stories such as this one, learn the truth and become increasingly angry.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Lookingup

No doubt, it's even becoming very clear as you read the posting on ATS lately, they are all losing their minds with all the curruption and lies fromt the prior and present Adminatration. They are know things are getting worse if not by what they want to believe but by seeing the actions of those around them and those speaking out whom would never say anything.

The people need to stop the infighting and pull together if they want to have a chance at anykind of perosnal freedom...

All will be well!

new topics

join