It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 fashion show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
In a feeble attempt to capture the humor of the old UFOmind.com website, I offer the following:

Area 51 fashion show

All photographs from the 18th floor of the Tropicana hotel Island tower through a telescope.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Were these photos taken on casual friday? a t-shirt and shorts? not exactly what you'd expect an area51 worker to wear, I remember seeing some show where they followed one of the employees home and knocked on his door, he of course had no comment, I bet those employees feel pretty special to be working at such an exclusive place, they probably have aliens there, alien pencil holders, alien pencil toppers, etc... I want to believe bob lazar but, sneaking some element 115 out? that doesn't sound very possible, and if he did work there whatever it was it wasn't element 115, my dad works for a place that doesn't allow camera phones, all we need is another bob lazar type character to sneak in a hidden camera to take some photos of the saucers, I've even looked for the S4 facility that lazar describes and can see no road marks, how do they hide the tire marks? seems anyone who buys the story never bothers to look into these things.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Yeah, check your phone in at the door.

The photographs were taken on a Friday, but the casual dress is pretty common. The guy with the odd T-shirt is a first.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Gee, I guess the economy is affecting everyone.
Even the folks at Area 51.

What are they gonna do,.. fire them?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Come to think of it, that goofy T-shirt could be a "squad" T-shirt. (Similar to patches.) Now I wish I had a better shot.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
That's...pretty lame. But OK, thanks for the story!

top topics

join