It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Universal Declaration Of Resistance To Mandatory Vaccinations

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
As I see it, we can refuse vaccines, but when TPTB decide everyone is

to be vaccinated, or else! They will implement martial law!! under this

we have no rights!!!! TPTB have a plan, depopulation, by whatever

means!!........IMO. I will not take a vaccine!!!

a

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth4hire

Do you really want to make a difference. There is a plan. Operation Wildfire

www.youtube.com...

Fax to stop the Vax

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Hey, truth4hire. I found this site, and You can download this poster for free. I think it's a wonderful way to get the message out.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9dd1efb343eb.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

Don't worry there will be plenty for you and anyone that wants it.

The medical facility where I work is so angry that none of the doctors or nurses are taking the vaccine from their little vaccination carts that they keep sending around that they are trying to punish us. Now they are saying if we don't take the vaccine that we will have to wear masks the whole time we are in the facility.

How ridiculous is that when patients, visitors and workers are constantly coming in and out of the facility that aren't vaccinated.

This is just a way to punish us for not taking the vaccine. Why are they pushing so hard a poison that they have no clue will work and has been thrown together so fast that nobody can verify what the heck is in it.

No thanks. They can keep their quick batch wonder drug. If you want it you are welcome to it.

By the way, if they are so capable, why haven't they found a cure for that common cold you were talking about. They have had centuries to get that right with no success so now we are supposed to believe that they can come up with a wonder drug for a supposedly new virus in just a couple of months and that they can't even tell you what it is?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join