It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBC’s Reality TV: To Catch a Terrorist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Has anyone else seen NBC's new Reality/Terrorism series "The Wanted"? Apparently NBC "promises to offer a unique blend of reality, and entertainment in what producers are calling a “follow documentary”," breaking new reality TV ground by making you feel "part of the action!"

Well it would be just another NBC Reality show, but this isn't the case. You'd think that it would be wholly focused on Homeland Security based issues, The first two episodes were Islamic Terrorists.

States executive producer Charlie Ebersol: “We want to create an opportunity to look at why justice isn’t being done and potentially create a dialogue for justice to occur."
If that isn't the most ironic line of BS.
So, then, justice to occur under heavily censored and meticulously manicured production, absorbed into minds through the idiot box? Justice occurring while we sit on our arses, to build up the already groomed fear and "rationally justifiable" conquest on the Islam world.

When will people realize the lies?

Enough of my rant, here's the article:
bighollywood.breitbart.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
NBC has no hold on me. The only things I watch that came from NBC are Conan and Seinfeld. This sounds like justifyable BS to me.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
This show doesn't have much hope. It's probably a copy-cat of Dog: The Bounty Hunter. I see shows like these as likely used less for entertainment than for social engineering.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DerelictJ

These few YouTube videos help drive your point home. I wish I could sit the entire world down to watch them.
These are parts of a 250+ series that I highly recommend for anyone who is interested in seeking out the truth about many things in this world.

Make sure you have a trash can near by if you just had lunch.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Why a new reality show on the fight on "terrorism"? To make you think something is being done and to keep a war against ghosts alive until the next production of BS is carried out.

Islam/Muslims had nothing to do with 9/11 and I am terribly saddened by the lives lost on that day as well the war in Iraq that continues unjustifiably.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by absconditussapientia]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I watched the first episode of this show, I found it very "strange" I honestly didn't realize it was a documentary at first. Its filmed like an episode of 24 or any other network drama. I really don't understand the point of the faux drama feel, I suppose to make it more compelling?

Its just really odd, the mood, the pacing, the tone, the cinematography. It comes across as SUPER creepy.

Its also extremely exploitive IMO.

new topics

top topics

join