It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C Street makes it to mainstream CNN

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   

C Street makes it to mainstream CNN

www.cnn.com

"I belonged to a group in Washington called C Street, which believe it or not is a christian bible study", Mark Sanford.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.washingtonpost.com

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
CNN correspondent Rick Sanchez discusses the secret group named "C Street" on video. There is already some posts regarding this group here but I thought it was quite significant that the topic was discussed on such a popular widespread media venue! I wonder how much further CNN will pry on this matter. I remember the national coverage on C Street was abruptly swept under the rug during the whole ordeal in my opinion.

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
C Street is owned by "The Family". From Wiki

The Family believes that the elite win power by the will of God, who uses them for his purposes. Its mission is to help the powerful understand their role in God’s plan. The Family is associated with many influential American leaders, including many current and former Senators and members of the United States Congress, executive branch officials, military officers, including several Chairmen of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and the heads of humanitarian aid organizations, as well as foreign leaders and ambassadors

This is a interview with the author of the book "The Family" It's a good watch. Very interesting.

-E-

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

Yep! And if you look in my signature, there is a link to a thread I posted about The Family.

Crazy bunch of loons

new topics

top topics

join