It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"We Snuck In With Castor's Union People" Kathy Castor Town Hall 08/06/09

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Here's how they counter REAL opposition...

They pre-seat their supporters and give them tips on how to stay organized. And oppose the REAL people ... the innocent people that believed their vote actually counted.

Your vote doesn't count.

They will stack the deck against you until you stop blindly trusting them.

Glenn Beck and other whistle blowers should put this on MSM.

Tell them about this video... Go to YouTube Link to see more...

Enjoy!

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
if it's a union meeting, they have the right to NOT let in non-union people. it is NOT a public meeting, so your premise is false. it would be like these protesters being allowed into corporate board meetings...not going to happen.
you know..i am always suspicious of regular people protesting other regular people, that are trying to get a bigger piece of the pie to make there lives better...i don't know why this is so hated in this country, by actually protecting the millionaires and billionaires vast profits.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

This wasn't a union meeting, this was a town hall meeting by their representative. The people have every right to have a forum to ask their representatives questions. Union or not union.

What the unions and the government is doing is flat out wrong.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Rachael Maddow did a great story on this the other night. I'll try to dig it up.

Neocon smear machine in action. These are not "tea-baggers" they are organized by right wingers and lobbyists.

BINGO.........Must watch. In depth analysis.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Proof of lobbyist influence:

www.msnbc.msn.com...

[edit on 7-8-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

I got it, so only the left can organize staged protest huh?

The double standard is blisteringly obvious, your aren't fooling anybody, the left isn't the only ones that can organize and protest.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
Rachael Maddow did a great story on this the other night. I'll try to dig it up.

Neocon smear machine in action. These are not "tea-baggers" they are organized by right wingers and lobbyists.

The poster of the video was clear that it was Rep. Kathy Castor's Town Hall.

There's more great video of that event last night... even on the MSM channels in their area. This is damnable evidence; that's why I posted it.

To counter the claim that ONE right wing org. has outlined policy for town hall disruptions... Just like the republicans tried claiming that the Tea Party Protests were their idea ... They suck as bad as Dems. Well, maybe not AS bad but tossing them all on Titanic would make a great movie.

From the YouTube poster:

We were able to get in because the Union people thought we were with them. It was obvoius that Union people, who were brought in from surrounding areas had reserved front-row seats. We were also given instructions on how express our support by one of Kathy Castor's goons.

They handed out pro-Obamacare signs to us initially. Then they realized their opposition had "don't tread on me" and various other signs they didn't want in. So they told everyone they weren't allowed signs at all and took our signs back.

They handed out lolly-pops/suckers. They told us to wave lolly-pop/suckers to the "suckers" when they expressed opposition to the health care bill. This video depicts some of those events.

Some proof of the poster ... check this guy with the sucker! LOL

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
"However, the folks who are NOT supporters are OUTSIDE"... Not allowed in.

Pretty clear to me. And when they are allowed in they are relegated to the BACK of the room.

There is no denying the set up... no ambiguity at all in this little piece. I would have liked to hear the rest though.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

This doesn't look totally staged... Some people, being people, are drawn to the idea of having their 15 seconds of fame... No denying that.

The Tea Party Protests ... and now these Town Halls aren't all that organized. We have a small town local paper that has announcements of meetings etc... If you want to get down to the local town hall and protest a new turtle tunnel you sure can...

No one is going to bow to party pressure to show up. Everyone that I know laughs when the RNC/DNC robocalls. They show up at meetings because they are concerned citizens. Does anyone anxiously await a call from their party?

Union members do, that's their employer. My dad was union and they call when they want you to work (or protest) and they called him... He said Eat crap and hung up. They can't fire you. But you get paid if you go to protests.

It may have changed since 20 years ago; he's long ago retired.

That's just my personal experience and your mileage may vary if you are union.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife
reply to post by kinda kurious

I got it, so only the left can organize staged protest huh?

Please review my post above. I located the story.

To be clear, while I condone demonstration and peaceful protest, I don't condone violence or death threats.

I would normally say in jest, "You people kill me." But not with the likes of all these nut jobs floating about.

Regards. . . KK

[edit on 7-8-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

Just the shear number I don't think it is being staged. As you have said people are just PO'd and want answers.

Now we have people on the left saying its all staged and its fake outrage which is being completely hypocritical. That was the point I was making, it's like only the left can stage mock protest, but when concerned citizens want answers all of a sudden it's evil and staged and all this stuff.

It's BS, now they started to bus in their union thugs and things are getting violent. This isn't going to turn out very well.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

Where it is headed is where it needs to go. The pressure can only build up so long. Since I am against most of Obama's policies, why didn't I get a phone call to tell me to do so? My opposition must be staged, how can I have an independent thought?

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Doom and Gloom

You're incapable of independent thought according the left. If they see something that doesn't follow the liberal party line and hive mentality then it is all staged and fake outrage, according to the left, at lest.

Don't worry I'm with you on your side with this. I don't think these are staged at all. I think people are tired of hearing the people that are supposed to represent them talk all them time and not answer their question.

I can tell you the only thing fake is the representatives that claim they represent us.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
What's even more ironic is the MSM insistence that it's the anti-socialized medicine people doing using these tactics when in reality it is the politicians and pro-socialized medicine doing them.

I don't think the MSM can pool the wool over the entire country again, not after selling their souls to get Obama in office.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
MSNBC=G.E.=obama you all should know that.and I'm seriously questioning if Kinda Kourious is a plant.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit
MSNBC=G.E.=obama you all should know that.and I'm seriously questioning if Kinda Kourious is a plant.

Him Southern Guardian and Hunka Hunka (who, by the way, has earned my glorious ignore list for nonsensical posting LALAALAL can't hear you!)
We need a larger ignore list and/or a Firefox plugin to block certain forum posters but I digress...

It's amazing GE hasn't gone down the tubes yet. And with it MSNBC...

Check out the latest [color=#00BFFF]MediaBistro.com ratings. I unplugged the phone cable on my DVR else Becks ratings would show one more DVR.

MSNBC in the tank as usual... Rachel needs to take the mic out of her mouth ... dang, I'd swear the saliva in her mouth is so loud I can't hear the chips I'm chewing on...

EDIT for colors

[edit on 8·7·09 by DrMattMaddix]

top topics

join