It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ancient Mysteries and Modern Masonry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   

What have the ancient Mysteries of eleusis, Isis, and Mithra got to do with modern Freemasonry? JOHN ALGEO, PhD, served for 9 years as president of the Theosophical Society in America. The THEOSOPHICAL SOCIETY in America is a branch of a world fellowship and membership organization dedicated to promoting the unity of humanity and encouraging the study of religion, philosophy and science so that we may better understand ourselves and our relationships within this multidimensional universe.

Google Video Link

If your having trouble viewing it through the site use the google link.

video.google.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Thank you Mega! What a great video and speaker. I wish more people would watch it so that they could understand a real version of Masons and not the conspiratorial B.S. we all read about them. I am not a Mason but my father and forefathers since before the American Revolution were. I doubt that they wanted to control the world but were interested in experiences that most people don't want to concern themselves. I'll give you a star and flag. Thanks again.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
No problem sir, just thought I'd share a good video or two I came across. Glad to hear someone enjoyed it.

join