It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C.I.A (source of pictures of abuse)!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Theese pictures of abuse that have recently surfaced are too well timed with other current events and completely stinks of a distraction tactic to keep peoples minds off the 9/11 commission. "nothing like some pictures of iraqi's being led around naked like dogs to draw attention away from what could be said agencies implication in September 11th.

Thats my prediction...even if it means the firing of Rummy or Bush losing the re-election....

It will eventually come out that the NSA/CIA leaked theese pictures and not some poor soldier who felt bad....
Something like theese pictures, just dont get out unless there is a reason for it.
You just dont take pictures of theese things unless somebody within the prison wanted them taken.

[Edited on 11-5-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

[Edited on 13-5-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I agree, watcher.

They want us watching the right hand,
so we miss what the left hand is doing.

Also the photo's are already stirring up the
public sentiment to call in the UN to police
this mess.

news.yahoo.com.../ap/20040511/ap_on_re_us/prisoner_abuse_churches

[Edited on 11-5-2004 by fortean]

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by fortean
I agree, watcher.

They want us watching the right hand,
so we miss what the left hand is doing.

Also the photo's are already stirring up the
public sentiment to call in the UN to police
this mess.

Thats right Fortean ...theese events are engineered and they go hand in hand .....its just that most people dont dig or ask questions ....they just turn on there propaganda machines and watch the show.....

news.yahoo.com.../ap/20040511/ap_on_re_us/prisoner_abuse_churches

[Edited on 11-5-2004 by fortean]

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Some if the one that where said to be of British troops have been proven to be fake. So the CIA or whoever being behind the pcture just wouldn't surprise me.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
It seems the agenda is to stir up maximum trouble in the middle east -I think the release of these pictures is deliberate,to provoke a reaction from Arabs so they can further destabilise the whole area.it's a very old tactic - Divide and conquer.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by imhotep
It seems the agenda is to stir up maximum trouble in the middle east -I think the release of these pictures is deliberate,to provoke a reaction from Arabs so they can further destabilise the whole area.it's a very old tactic - Divide and conquer.

exactly ....what a better way to cause more dissension and ramp up the facade known as the war on terror.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Oh crap.

What a hell of a way to distract people! Its like saying that 9/11 was a distraction for something else. Or WW2 was a diversion to get peoples minds off the economy.

These images will be the defining memories for many people about Iraq, you couldn't have seen the US military do anything worse outside of nuking Bagdad.

Any respect for the US military, and US foreign policy in the region is now shot, allies are scattering like rats leaving a sinking ship.

How could this immense media disaster, which will affect foreign policy in the region for decades, be seen as merely "diversionary"?

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies
Something like theese pictures, just dont get out unless there is a reason for it.
You just dont take pictures of theese things unless somebody within the prison wanted them taken.
[Edited on 11-5-2004 by watcheroftheskies]
I believe this to be correct as well, and I hold it as a prediction of my own. The administration is using these surfacing media for some end. I believe this end is towards something more lasting than a diversionary of 9/11 hearings. I don't need to hear a process about 9/11 and the Governments mistakes, because they were involved with it anyway.

Now I'm reading posts that the UN should take over and also that these media pieces will help generate more conflict. Keep in mind that also the CIA could be one of the most well trained in mass hypnosis and mind control when it comes to effecting reactions in the populace towards their own ends. The mainstream media is their best tool. It is definitely heading to some planned end.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   
This "War in Iraq" is not a war,it was an illegal invasion ,unsanctioned by the U.N .
It is a tranfusion of blood for oil .
Nobody should be surprised that ghastly images appear in the media.
This is a cynical manipulation of public opinion for propaganda purposes.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
When the Germans were shown the pics of the extermination camps, some couldn't believe it and said it was a propaganda act.
When the russians saw the pics of the Gulags, some didn't believe it either, and said it was western propaganda.
I am sure that the Nth Koreans are adament that the explosion there was caused by the west.

A similar act of "head up the ass" is happening in this thread. By denying that these pics are real, or saying they are just part of a greater act of propaganda is to minimise what has shocked many throughout the world.

Denying or minimising the truth only serves to save your own ego from admitting what is happening, it doesn't change the facts. Whether or not the pics are used to push a political viewpoint, doesn't mean that they are suddenly suspect as images, or minimised as a form of truth.

Just how are people MEANT to react to the pics coming out. the fact that there are 100's of them doesn't mean that it was isolated. I wonder just what % of the total events the pics show - 1% 5%???

I think the civilian killed today, and the 3 killed yesterday are only the beginning of the massive fallout this will cause. To say its only to divert attention, or just being used for propaganda is laughable.

Certianly I sure as heck have lost a lot of admiration for the US military. Maybe they should get out, and let the more ethical UN take over. Looks like they can win the war, but not win the peace.

[Edited on 11-5-2004 by Netchicken]

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   

A similar act of "head up the ass" is happening in this thread.

Certianly I sure as heck have lost a lot of admiration for the US military. Maybe they should get out, and let the more ethical UN take over. Looks like they can win the war, but not win the peace.

[Edited on 11-5-2004 by Netchicken]

Thats just it .....they want to get the u.n. involved netchicken.....I think there is alot of people who are just no longer going to accept mainstream medias interpretation of events anymore....

alot more people everyday are aware that the mainstream media is owned and run and is serving a purpose of political manouvering from those who own the media....

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
well well well ....its looking more and more like the C.I.A is behind the source of theese pictures after all....

i mean really who couldnt rationalize that ????
only the most brainwashed of the herd

Thats straight from the horses mouth...!

sorry guys i was way off here....

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies
news.bbc.co.uk...

Thats straight from the horses mouth...!

Dead link.
What did it say?

[Edited on 13-5-2004 by AceOfBase]

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase

Dead link.
What did it say?

[Edited on 13-5-2004 by AceOfBase]

Hey im sorry about that ace ...i usually check to see if they fly and forgot to check that one ....its fixed now...

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Hey I have a theory

Bush thumbed his nose at the UN and now he is in over his head and knows he should have gotten a consensus from allied countries not to mention he never should have went into Iraq at this point anyways.... but maybe this a way to get the UN involved without actually having to admit that Bush is an idiot.. lol a few scapgoats in the army and the whole world is in outrage and of course will have to send troops to save the iraqie from the American Dogs kinda mind set ... Is better maybe to be viewed as vicious than be seen as a coward crawling out of Iraq with your tail tucked between your legs... What ya think ?

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
well chevy i actually think the plan all along is to eventually merge the u.n. with Nato in the country of Iraq and were one more step further towards a global army....they have created a situation where this is being called for ..!!!!
another fine example of problem/reaction/solution
if i say so myself.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by imhotep

It looks more like they are doing something different from Dividing them imho.

They are pushing all the islam nations to pull together against the west.
What they are doing is divide the west itself though.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I agree the CIA was behind the ordeal. The Bush administration deserved that one.

top topics

join