It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

remembering 9/11, where were you?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I was up @ Niagra falls Canada chillen out w/ a lady friend about to pack up and leave. Turned on the news and seen the first plane hit. Wathed for a ouple more minutes and the second plane hit, watched alil more the Pentagram was hit. Later they announced a plane crashed in Pa. on its way to the White house, but I felt they shot it down (personal feeling no debate). I immediatley told my lil lady I ws with to get it together before Canada locks the border, it felt like WW3 was about to jump off and I wanted to get back around my family. On the bridge exiting the border Bush was on everybodys radio from America it was very erie. Bush sounded like he was ready to push every button in the arsenal but didnt know whih way to aim. From that point on I knew the U.S. was on they way to the middle east to hunt for a mutha%$#@ the CIA TRAINED TO HIDE FROM WHATEVER THREAT. AMEN WE ARE STILL IN THIS BULL

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by rubbertramp

I was in bed... was sleeping in because I was pregnant and felt horrible. My then mother-in-law called and asked me if I had been watching tv and I said no. Then she starts yelling something about planes and "we're being bombed" and I don't even know what else. I just remember being completely terrified because my son was at school and my husband (at the time) was at work and I just wanted us all to be together because I was scared to death of what would happen next. Despite this, I REFUSED to turn on the tv. I didn't want to see it happen. It wasn't until probably 7:00 that evening until I finally saw the footage. I went to my moms and they were watching CNN and showing the planes going into the buildings over and over and over again. I remember that after all air traffic was stopped, except military, or whatever it was... I went outside my house and looked up into the sky and saw contrails and they scared the hell out of me. I suppose it had to have been military planes, but I was scared regardless because I didn't know why military planes would be flying over my house, out in the sticks. I was majorly paranoid for a very long time after that. Another thing I remember is that after air traffic was allowed again, my sis and I were sitting outside at night, just watching for planes and after a long time, we hadn't seen any at all and we were terrified that something else had happened and air traffic had been stopped again. Of course, that hadn't happened, but it was a very scary time. I was scared of everything and everyone.

<< 1   >>

join