It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Suicides On Rise; Did The PTB Win???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I linked three articles today. The first one is how suicide is on the rise due to the economy. The second is the insolvency of housing, and the third is the Fed cheerfully saying it's all good!!!

From the first article we can see many US American's doing what's been on many people's minds...... Self extermination, or as I see it, letting the "Elite's Win". We can call this group A. My heart goes out to the people on skid row that know what the Elites did; however, to the people sitting in their cardboard quansut hut's that think it's their fault.... I've got a shiny clean new rope for you to use when you do kill yourself. The Elites in control of the entire system have done this to US through treachery, deceptions, and lies. Here's the Link: stupid schmo's letting the Elites win through default

The second article will help push a larger number of weak American's toward what group A did above. We'll call this group B. This group of unlucky American's still think things are salvageable. "It'll be okay". They cling to their dreams; while definitely seeing poor people on the side of the road, or in the back alley. This group B is more damning than the first group because they are helping perpetuate this cancerous system we have now. Well from the attached article for this group we can see a majority of their homes will be extremely overvalued in a little over a year; imo, and experience in real estate the loan to value is already in the toilet... Here's the link: More schmo's who currently have it better than group A, and should be helping group A

At this point your still saying, It's all good? Yep, that's what their saying; the Fed is so confident with the economy they are cancelling buying 300 billion dollars of debt in mid Sept. I'll call this group C. Their official excuse to haulting the purchase is, the economy is back on track. I find it funny that group C sees light at the end of the tunnel, when groups A, and B seem to be loosing. Possibly they have a different tunnel. Of note, the Fed is choosing September for this action; which is the month so many people are pointing at for an absolute collapse. Here's the link: The Fed/group C pulling the plug from the wound, and letting the animal die.

Sooo, I'm gonna turn a little PSYCHIC here. I'll predict that group A, the down trodden, or meak, will have a larger percentage of suicide. They'll also realize that for themselves it's a "dog eat dog" world. So I'd expect a lot of issues arising from the percentage in group A who don't want suicide, but retribution. Group B will start joining with group A. Not out of kindness, but because they'll be in the same skid row "Boat". It'll be harder for them because of resentment from group A. The remaining 'pillar's of society', people who can stay in group B, or the ones who can remain in homes, will turn to absolute FEAR. They'll be afraid of everything in the night. They'll have so many people who hate them, which will mean whatever group C tells them to do, they'll DO.

What is Group C going to be doing??? The Elites, they think they've won. Look around billions in bonuses, new corporate jets for the co-conspirators in Congress, jet setting to secret meetings, etc. So, where's it all go, or to W.H.O.(pun intended)? Swine Flu is where it's all going. Group C is the lineage of the BlueBloods before them. They were the little tattle tale brats in school who always said, "Always Pick C from the answers, it always wins!!!". Of course, they didn't really know to pick C, it's just their forefather's always told them the average People are scum, only their people have the right to suck air. It is their duty to cull out the population.

What we are seeing by the Federal Reserves actions is the last milking of the cow till it's dying days; which would be US, and the date of commencement lies in September. I guess I'll try to stay low, and quiet. Hopefully there will be enough of us who do this, and can teach other's from groups A, and B. Keep a tally of group C, and their atrocities. Their coming murders of billions through plagues. We can learn, we can laugh, and we can come back, and "put it to" group C.

As is now, and soon to be later group C is small, and operates through lies, deceptions, and illusions. When people realize this, then things can be different

Have A Wonderful Day

[edit on 6-8-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Aw Gawd, I'm watching Fox News right now talk about my group B from above. The advice Fox is giving blows me away; considering the cold nature of the people involved especially with that MSM network.

Oh, and of note, Group C from above has fully linked YOUR BABIES to being a major contributor to their Global Warming crud: Here's the link: Kill The Babies, They Pollute!

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I do wonder if there are any kind of statistics for the suicide rates of Rome when it collapsed? Did they go up in Soviet Union when it's economy collapsed?

I would think America would have the most economy related suicides of all these places and times, because in these modern times people are more materialistic and rely on things they have for self-esteem (includes anything that raises their social status like family, job position)

It does seem like a lot of the economy related murder-suicides occur in rather expensive houses yes. While people around the world are practically starving in huts walking a mile for water and they don't even complain.

So for future reference, when you brainwash people into thinking they are only worthwile based on their money and social status, then you pull the rug out from under and they lose all that, you get suicides. Scary to think that this may have been part of the PTB's equation.

I read your post and found it interesting though I think it's a little
condecending on people who may have educated themselves and think things could turn out ok. I have cut back on my expenses drastically and plan to lay low, but I'm not going to go so far as to say I know for sure everything is going to crash.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Novise

I would think America would have the most economy related suicides of all these places and times, because in these modern times people are more materialistic and rely on things they have for self-esteem

I agree with you. Rome, and the USSR had many people near the poverty level; where they already knew how to survive with little means.

So for future reference, when you brainwash people into thinking they are only worthwile based on their money and social status, then you pull the rug out from under and they lose all that, you get suicides. Scary to think that this may have been part of the PTB's equation.

Absolutely, I do believe the PTB are so devious as to plan for the suicides. They are raised from an early age to consider lying, deception, pain, cruelty, etc as noble virtues

I read your post and found it interesting though I think it's a little
condecending on people who may have educated themselves and think things could turn out ok.

I don't know what to tell you. You read the post, and from your post I can see you fully understand.

What you really ought to consider is the PTB have created this whole scenerio long ago. They are only following the path blazed by people before them. Look at the link above about how babies are evil, and creating global warming.

I only encourage people to awaken, and realize there is no 'coming back' from this until the NWO is defeated. Really read the baby link, it's as evil as I've seen.

I welcome your feedback. I'm only trying to illustrate what the PTB feeds us on a daily basis with the same attitude as you mentioned me having.................the difference? I want people to live nice long happy lives.............. The PTB really mean to be condesending, and kill all of us useless eating people.......

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
So I guess being a type C red headed, black sheep, step child of the PTB would put me in a pretty good spot IF that were the case which it isn't so I guess I'm screwed like everyone else.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Sundancer

Wow that was brain twister!!!!!! I guess it's time to let this thread die out.

no one finds it of interest...

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Yep, just wanted to pop back in, and say this isn't just a US American fight for life, and liberties. Here's another link:In the UK Man Loosing Home Decides To Kill Himself, I'd Have To Wonder Why He Didn't Take Out A Couple Of Elites?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Makes you wonder how come group C is always able, in spite of all the lies, deceptions, and illusions they live off, they can stick together while group a and b are so easily divided and conquered?

Most of group a and b have never understood from the beginning the power of the people, which also mean the power of the individual, not race , gender or class. But how dare one individual show that one can rise its head above the system uh? The people are already hell-bent on doctrines that lumps them all in this mass of cattle commodity.

Very sad but predictable.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones
Aw Gawd, I'm watching Fox News right now talk about my group B from above. The advice Fox is giving blows me away; considering the cold nature of the people involved especially with that MSM network.

Oh, and of note, Group C from above has fully linked YOUR BABIES to being a major contributor to their Global Warming crud: Here's the link: Kill The Babies, They Pollute!

You are right of course, Star and flag for you.

The evidence is out there for all who want to see what is coming
in the financial areas, just most choose to ignore it.

It has been confirmed by other news sources now that the
$134 billion in US bonds were likely real, and the japanese
men sneaking them around were likely japanese ministry of finance.

If that is true and they are trying to quietly dump them on the
market and other countries start doing it, we don't have long and
it is likely the trigger event for the Wall street journals mentioned
upcoming nationwide bank shutdown.

*** The two below say that the two japanese men stopped
with supposedly fake bonds were released...And if they
had been fake they would have broken the law and be
held on counterfeiting charges.
This says the japanese are dumping US bonds secretly
to get off the ship before it goes beneath the waves...

www.freerepublic.com...

market-ticker.denninger.net...

We saw a failure of the 5 year bond sale.

market-ticker.denninger.net...

*** Below says US foreign Embassys are being told to horde
1 years worth of non-US currency due to a possible
lengthy banking shutdown.

www.marketwatch.com...

Speaking of shutdown, 7 banks in one day went poof...

www.fdic.gov...

FDIC top level official says bank closures to increase 10 fold.

moneynews.newsmax.com...

I can see why she would say that with near 2,700 banks being
rated D+ or lower.

www.moneyandmarkets.com...

Over 1,000 Trillion in derivatives are set to implode.

theinternationalforecaster.com...

Once they monetize the debt and start printing money like mad
to buy our own debt up, they will devalue the currency and
turn the US into a modern day Zimbabwe.

They outline how this is likely to happen in these three videos.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

The tax revenues have dropped more than anytime since the Great Depression.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

34 million ppl on food stamps, more than ever before.

www.forbes.com...

So prepare accordingly ...

Good Luck to you all !

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exv8densez
Makes you wonder how come group C is always able, in spite of all the lies, deceptions, and illusions they live off, they can stick together while group a and b are so easily divided and conquered?

Because a sheep is almost always going to be a sheep.

A few times in history they stand up and squash the parasites, but
odds are not in our favor, and they are so well distracted with
bread and circuses that they likely won't "get it" til it is far too late.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Exv8densez

Most of group a and b have never understood from the beginning the power of the people, which also mean the power of the individual, not race , gender or class. But how dare one individual show that one can rise its head above the system uh? The people are already hell-bent on doctrines that lumps them all in this mass of cattle commodity.

Yes, it's a simple concept, but the Elite understand the fine qualities of divide, and conquer. The Elites use all the rules in their little esoteric handbooks; which they've learned from childhood, and also use the ego through jealousy to help keep we the sheeple policing ourselves.

reply to post by Ex_MislTech

The evidence is out there for all who want to see what is coming
in the financial areas, just most choose to ignore it.

Yes, "WHO WANT" bingo. I think most people want to ignore it; which will lead to their unprepared demise.

It has been confirmed by other news sources now that the
$134 billion in US bonds were likely real, and the japanese
men sneaking them around were likely japanese ministry of finance.

Financial Analyst Bob Chapman confirmed he believes it was legitimate bonds the other night on C2C.

If that is true and they are trying to quietly dump them on the
market and other countries start doing it, we don't have long and
it is likely the trigger event for the Wall street journals mentioned
upcoming nationwide bank shutdown.

China has been emptying out their US Treasury Notes..... They've been using them as Collateral on to buy US corporations, and real estate.

they are so well distracted with
bread and circuses that they likely won't "get it" til it is far too late.

Absolutely, HOORAY for Bread, Circuses, and Beer.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones
Yep, just wanted to pop back in, and say this isn't just a US American fight for life, and liberties. Here's another link:In the UK Man Loosing Home Decides To Kill Himself, I'd Have To Wonder Why He Didn't Take Out A Couple Of Elites?

Well most ppl do not know "The Great Game" as Slayer on here calls it.

Most ppl are blissfully asleep, and even when the bliss leaves them
they wrap their misery around them like a shroud to carry them
into the next life whatever it may be.

Until ppl look to the past to see what has been done before by
these very same families the same sad act will play on til the
sun burns out and we are all but dust in the wind.

The massive mansions the Rothschilds had all over europe were
not bought with money that was acquired thru honest hard work.

It and many other things they acquired were gotten thru shrewd
trickery, deceit, and manipulation.

The Rothschilds are but one of the many families that participate
in this higher circle of power.

When you see them call for a new living language on the Georgia
Guidestones, all you have to do is trace back to the richer speakers
of Esperanto and you know those who sow the seeds of destruction.

They have a lot of brainwashed followers that believe Ecoscience,
and Limits to Growth, and many are eager to take their place if
any should pass away due to one angry mad man.

Only a Global Awakening to their mental illness of manipulation will
free mankind for a brief while til the next tyrant in the shadows
tries to manipulate the pliable hearts and minds of mankind.

It is a story that just keeps being retold with new names and faces.

Good Luck to you all !

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Hey your bringing out the apocalyptic talk now
Your Right. I've studied the Great Game for a while. The Power Players have been fighting for centuries, possibly longer, and we are seeing the finali NOW.

The British Royals, and gang are running a faction which imo are loosing ground. They've played the Great Game through deceit. It's finally catching up with them that playing Monopoly doesn't work against the other side who plays a game of Chess.

The thing I'd like people to see, and I believe many other people on this would like is an awakening. If people would wake to these evil bast*rds, then they'd not be able to carry out their attack.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Well, not if the sheep realizes that he's not really a sheep but much more. If the sheep can get a hold of the system within destroying him instead of always chasing after or rather running scared of outside shadows, then the tag sheep will not apply anymore.I don’t care if I end up in the streets tomorrow looking for bread scrums, I will never define my value by circumstances, by an economic situation or political affiliation. NO one should.

Yes, it's a simple concept, but the Elite understand the fine qualities of divide, and conquer. The Elites use all the rules in their little esoteric handbooks; which they've learned from childhood, and also use the ego through jealousy to help keep we the sheeple policing ourselves.

Well, glad I'm not greedy or envious to begain with. Call me a fool but those so called elite powers and resources don't fret me one bit.What is their place really in the grand scheme? The desire to make things right and search the truth must be stronger than some power ambition. The question is how much of the people have that desire instead of just that dark ambition. If we think they’re so powerful than its already a lost battle or maybe the group that end up being the most self-destructive has already lost. And by self-destructive, I mean not recognizing the connectedness between all things and that you can’t always divide and conquer.

I know I know I’m a dreamer!

Oh crap! Did I just lumped myself in the b group?

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Exv8densez

I know I know I’m a dreamer!

Oh crap! Did I just lumped myself in the b group?

Nope, I don't think anything you said means your in group B. I'd think your in kinda in league with me; a person who's gonna live, and not let the NWO scare us to death.

new topics

top topics

join