It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would DNA be Proof?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
So, the consensus of general conspiracy of our world tells us that the grand conspiracy started in Babylonia, around 6,000 years ago. A few of the ruling families came up with an idea to keep control of the world forever. Since that time, it has infiltrated nearly every civilization on the earth.

If this conspiracy exists, then the USA is, evidently, its final master plan for a "world control" center.

Would a matching DNA test of Queen Elizabeth and any one George Bush prove this conspiracy.

I mean, if the blood matches, and they are related, wouldn't this be enough to make people wonder why?

[edit on 6-8-2009 by sticky]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Star, flag, and no, I think? It's already known that Dubya is related to the queen lizard. I don't see your point. Are you wanting to expose something in their blood?

Besides that if your just trying to show relations, then you'd be including a lot of 'lay' persons out there. My wife is first cousins with reagan, but she's never been illuminated. They don't give all the blood relations the time of day...... Usually there is a rigid inner core that stays inner.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I'm not really trying to do anything, just thinking conspiracy stuff.

I was reading something and just felt motivated to make a thread on ATS. I was wondering about the blood circle of elites, thinking it could be proven by DNA testing of people in that circle.

If all those families have DNA that can be matched to each other. Would that not be a really strange cooincedence?

What may seem to some as obvious, is easily rejected by others. I just pose questions, that's my thing.

OMG, those two are already known to be related. LOL

[edit on 6-8-2009 by sticky]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Did you see this vid about the Fed?

Ben Bernanke on the verge of tears on PBS over Audit the Fed Bill.

This system needs to change

revolutionarypolitics.com...-5457

[edit on 6-8-2009 by Tutoe]

new topics

top topics

join