It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New crop circle 6th August just look at that

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
This one looks astonishing have no clue to what is could represent but it is nice.
there is no ground shots yet will put them up when they have them.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/167344d8a448.jpg[/atsimg]
FROMwww.cropcircleconnector.com...
One of the better ones do you not agree?
I wish we could figure out what the message is in them that's if there is one because if there is no message what is the point of them?

EDIT to say please go to this thread i was beaten by 3 min's SORRY.
Go here www.abovetopsecret.com...

THANKYOU

[edit on 013131p://2009-08-06T13:00:07-05:00068 by mars1]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Absolutely amazing! I'm sure that there is a Mayan connection just like the previous circles.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mars1

I call it the clown - did you beat me to it
lol

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I was waiting for the August 6th one, love it! Its my birthday message and I am not telling you what it means,

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Hey so what about all those that don't have a birthday during crop circle season

edit to add *** HAPPY BIRTHDAY *** by the way

[edit on 6-8-2009 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
As someone stated a couple of days ago, it does seem a bit of a cooincidence that cropcircleconnector always seems to be first site to announce the discovery of every new one (in the UK anyway).

I see the owner of the website is based in Bristol too, very very close to where most of these pieces of art are appearing.

Quite convenient me's thinks!

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
For some reason, the first thing that popped into my head when I first viewed this circle was.. Saturn.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Thanks! and btw I also thought of Saturn, well that and the song Frosty the Snowman...

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Please post also for 13 August, it is my birthday

But it shouldnt be found on 13th but should be made on 13th, so be careful.
By the way, are these August circles always in England?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Planets in orbit??
In the middle is a Sun?
What's inside the Sun???

There's one way to look at it

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
I was waiting for the August 6th one, love it! Its my birthday message and I am not telling you what it means,

My B-day too!!!
Happy B-day!

Cool circle!!

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
This like many of the others so far this year is GORGEOUS imo.

I can see the connection to a clown, but to me that may just mean because clown scare you, that these circles do also.

There is a group claiming to be responsible for making most of these circles, however there is chatter they may be being told to say this to draw attention away from any real messages, reason being why has nobody been arrested for criminal damage? obviously as seen in recent threads about these circles, farmers are not happy at all about these circles ruining their income, indeed one farmer destroyed them before anyone had even had a chance to photograph them or make any kind of investigation, that speaks volumes to me.

Also I bet if anyone had the chance to call local Police stations in these areas, there would be complaints about the damage by the farmers, so those making claims about their creation are either being helped, or just don't care about being caught, making the claims they do would IMO make them open to discovery and leave clues as to their identity, that does not make sense when people who usually commit crimes and boast online are readily caught every single day.

So it is important to try and avoid being side tracked by malicious claims, staying on the fence and looking both ways with these things has to be the best way to go, rather than just accepting their word for creating them.

What if these things really do hold a message? that message would not be for one group , it would be for Mankind, and Mankind has the right to know.

There has been to many people recently willing to accept the "WE DID IT CLAIMS" just because several people make that claim, I am more convinced than ever that there are elements on this site, who have the aim of distracting away from the truth, and they do this with the knowledge that many are willing to accept this willingly.

I have looked around for months after an incident that happened, not just on this site, and what did I find? like minded, open minded people who visit sites like this one, all grouped into the same circles, revealing their believes and thoughts, I had to ask is this a deliberate attempt, imo yes it is, but by who? I have no idea because there are so many different factions on sites like this, everything has become jumbled and mixed up, and the true original investigations, evidences, and theories, have been taken and added to, therefore creating what can only be described as chaos, and making it look more and more like a group of nut jobs.

I wish we could go back to the way it once was, with people thinking for themselves, taking evidence for what it is, and not relying on the word of others, we talk about sheeple, are we not turning into what we dislike? what ever happened in independent thought, what we used to class intelligent thinking? which used to bring great results, it seems we are losing our way.

Apologies for the rant, there is a lot more to these designs than some would like us to believe, and IMO that belongs to everyone, even those who do not wish to accept the possibility these are not man made, either way their message and the possibility they are telling us something will not change, it is how it is.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
My first impression was that it was messy. My second impression was that the irregularity of it is significant. People would probably try and make it perfectly symmetrical; but this one dares to dabble with asymmetry. That intrigued me.

My "messy" comment has to do primarily with the roughness of the trodden areas. A lot of them seem to have this feature recently. I think they used to be smoother. On the otherhand closeup shots reveal designs sometimes woven into the trodden areas themselves. I hope we get closeups of this sight so we can see what is going on there.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by mars1

Very cool crop circle indeed!

This crop circle seems to depict our solar system at first glance.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/167344d8a448.jpg[/atsimg]

Very nice. Looks like some sort of planet map..... the bottom "planet" appearing to have a moon orbiting... it even has the orbit around the outside.

Very interesting.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Udontknowme

You could be right on that one it looks like Saturn and its moons it also has the rings if it is Saturn and its moons there seems to be 22 circles in the rings how many moon's do we know of that Saturn has.
My birthday is on the 30th crop season will probably be other by then so i probably will not get one unless my wife makes one for me.
Back on topic what could it mean

If we go along with it representing Saturn when i look at it it looks like Saturn is moving what do you think.

THANKYOU

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
It's interesting that the one closest to the center bottom has a moon, as if earth. The 4 symbols in the center, remind me of the Star old Trek craft USS Enterprise.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by mars1

What comes to my mind? well, first, the Marathon game series by Bungie. Why?
the symbol depicting Human Race, also used in the Halo game series by bungie aswell...

But on a more serious note, I do believe it could be some sort of insignia. but anyway, i think that this cropcircle in particular is very clear depicting star systems or at least 21 different Star types or thats what it looks like...
Could it be?
Maybe, although it could be the special formula for anything... I think its depciting star systems or a symbol/insignia.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

No apologies needed that was very well put you do get bashed around for believing in crop circles on this site but i dont care its not as if im saying aliens are making them or anything like that we just do not know who it is but it could be important what the circle is trying to say nobody is telling anybody what to believe its up to them to make up there own mind.
Thank you for your rant it made a lot of sense to me.

THANKYOU

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Look at the previous crop circle and then this one. It looks more to me like we're seeing the other arm of circles sort of from inside one set of circles - if that makes any sense. It's as though we're in one set of circles looking at the other. I wonder if this indicates the separation of Earth's subtle bodies. This idea is directed at other energy workers for reply, obviously.

new topics

top topics

join