It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

transsexual .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
is it sex with transsexual person a sin in any religion ?

for example . man become a woman after medical operation . is he still a man or it is a woman now ?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I think that it would be a sin for a guy if the transsexual in question went from male to female because he/she is still, in the eyes of the Lord, a man. I do not know about any other religion though.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
There is no sin. What people do behind closed doors is their own business. It is only perverted when people become mental vouyers by wasting time thinking about what others do.

In other words it is all good. Dont let fear and guilt rule your life.

I guess I just lucked out, I was born a woman and am attracted to men sexually.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
There is no sin. What people do behind closed doors is their own business. It is only perverted when people become mental vouyers by wasting time thinking about what others do.

In other words it is all good. Dont let fear and guilt rule your life.

I guess I just lucked out, I was born a woman and am attracted to men sexually.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I believe that it is a sin because there are no closed doors for God, he sees all. Homosexuality is a sin, even homosexual thoughts, but there is hope! Just repent for your sins and take Jesus Christ as your lord and savoir.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I was under the impression that transexuals are actually born transgendered....

If that is indeed the case, is it man or is it woman? Cuz if it's woman u better believe if i'm drunk enuff.....wait...dont want to be struck down....

so verdict anyone?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I believe there was a thread awhile back about transexual surgeries being allowed in Iran. I'm not sure about marriage etc. But thought it was very advanced for them to allow it.

Some do appear to have a female frame and may also be intersexed anyway. So, that may be the confusion about what they actually allow for surgeries?

My ex-wife had a neighbor whose son was transgender and if they hadn't told me, I never would have known. Certain ages are hard to tell anyway.

I don't know about religions, but many are leaving their churches for ones that are more accepting. These people have money as well.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
lol.this was funny. it made me laugh in real life.
so, let me get this right.

you are going to get the general consensus of ATS on whether or not its okay to have sex with a member of the same sex? a honda with toyota parts on the outside is still a honda.

goodness gracious.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Originally posted by Zeroh
a honda with toyota parts on the outside is still a honda.

You make an excellent point there, but I'm not sure it was the one you intended to make. Gender is more than plumbing, no?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ravana2

The Bible gives a list of ten commandments, it also mentions other sins.

What you describe is a sin in the christian bible.

What god did not give anyone however was a list of whatever is a worse sin, be it shaving or having sex with the same sex. Both are mentioned as sins in the bible.

The bible also states that god gave his only son and whosover shall believe in him shall not perish. No person on this earth is worthy and that is what is known as the grace of god.

Personal opinions mean nothing unless you personally value them but then that is just your own opinion should you choose too.

If you want to know answers go to the source of your question in each religion.

I dont know if your question is serious but in case it is, I thought I might answer you.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by kingoftheworld
I believe that it is a sin because there are no closed doors for God, he sees all. Homosexuality is a sin, even homosexual thoughts, but there is hope! Just repent for your sins and take Jesus Christ as your lord and savoir.

Where exactly in the bible does it say that? And who says that transexuals are all gay?

Your point of view is extremely ignorant, in fact I think you just used this thread to preach to people judged on your last sentence

And to the OP, I think technically transexuals are recognised as the sex that they have become. The brain is still the same, yet before the operation it wouldve been thinking as the sex that the person had yet to become. does that make sense?

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ravana2
is it sex with transsexual person a sin in any religion ?

for example . man become a woman after medical operation . is he still a man or it is a woman now ?

In my religion, well are they married? If they're married it's probably not a sin. Maybe it is though depending on which position they do it in lol?

It doesn't really matter. Jesus came to free us from worrying about all those sins and laws so that we could go on with our lives. He simply asked us to believe in him, follow the commandments, love one another and help each other and says if you're going to have sex you should be married.

Didn't even bother to say anything about homosexuality or transgender people or transexuals or anything like that. So, he must not have thought it was all that important.

If you're going to refer to the Old Testament though you may want to ask someone who's Jewish or who's religion is more heavily based on that part of the Bible and see what they say.

Is it a man or women? Well that depends on how you define a man or a women. So, the answer to that question will depend on who you ask.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
If a man is dressed in a woman's clothes, is he still a man or a woman?

If a woman is dressed like men, is she still a woman or a man?

The body is just a "cloth" that one wears.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
If you were born a male and got a transformation into a female, your still a male. Likewise with females. Now it is a sin in the Christian religion to have sex with the same sex. I don't really study other religions a whole lot but I do know it is alright in the Satanistic religion. You'd probably be killed if a Muslim. So if the transgender is the same sex as you are, your commiting a sin if actually taking part in sexual interaction. And it would also be adultry because you would probably not feel total "Love" for that person and your not married to them but another, going against your spouse. Double sin points >< Triple if you add the lustful thoughts in your heart. Another if it is prostitution. It sure adds up doesn't it?

[edit on 7-8-2009 by Water-tastes-good]

top topics

join