It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet the Illuminati

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I just came across this page on my google ads: www.meetilluminatimembers.com...

The Global Information Network (GIN) is a Multi-Form Foundation organized in the country of St. Kitts and Nevis. It was conceived by a group of individuals from around the world who are the highest ranking members of several private societies, associations, clubs, and groups whose membership has been exclusive to the privileged elite class of the world.

And if you keep reading it's gets funnier

What a load of disinfo!!

(to the Mods- if this link has already been posted- delete the thread)

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Heh this seems to be a site created by a "consiracy theorist" in an attempt to sarcasitcally reveal the "GIN" to people. It's quite clever!
I like how it links to the *actual* site at the end lol. Get your affiliate code now! Maybe we can have some masons give us this code with their e-mail address in a U2U!@ It is for sure humorous.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
For a second I thought there was going to be a movie in the making. Thankfully that isn't the case. Unless there are those of you who are out there that liked Meet the Spartans.

Yeesh.

Though, I guess at least Pindar could make a cameo appearance in Meet the Illuminati!

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Wookiep,

Yes, that page is an absurdity.

However it's add confussion and disinformation to the average people who stumbles onto it-

"The Illuminati" doesn't exist per se. It is a 'smoke screen' for the real powers in control of world. Of course.

-------

WhineFlu- (hahaha love your nickname) - Pindar??? hmmm

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
The Illuminated Ones exists alright, and they are alive and well

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Tetragrammaton

Yes indeed the -ones in power- are alive & well-

I'm making a reference to the smoke screen and disinfo about SECRET societies.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by plutoxgirl
*snip*

"The Illuminati" doesn't exist per se. It is a 'smoke screen' for the real powers in control of world. Of course.

*snip*

I am sorry for not being clear with you.
Any misunderstanding is always the fault of the writer, I acknowledge that.

Though when you say that the Illuminati doesn’t exist, I am merely offering my subjective thoughts; that you are wrong; the Illuminati exists.
No they do not call themselves or their organization the Illuminati.
That does not mean however that they do not exist.

There is so much ignorance on the internet, that an organized disinformation group/organization isn’t really needed…
At least not yet…

And since you just need to destroy a persons reputation and social life if they start to share the truth (in worst case you just patch them) there aren’t really any risk of people stumbling accidently over some hidden knowledge on the internet.

Besides the manipulation and mass hypnosis prevents this from becoming mainstream (ignoring the fact that most media is controlled by this secret organization.)

You see all secret societies, all religions and all forms of government come from the same source, and it was created by the same people.
These people also know the whole truth, and they use that to keep the masses in place. (keep the sheep’s in the pen)

EDIT: Fixed a typo

[edit on 6-8-2009 by Tetragrammaton]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Hello Tetragrammaton,

I'm sorry but English is not my first language therefore sometimes I may not understand completely the phrase. And even not explain myself in the most appropiate or understandable way.

I try though!! hehe

What I implied in my previous posts was (what you are saying also):
there's a group/organization that controls the world. But are not called "The Illuminati".

So, that's what I meant when I said: "The Illuminati doesn't exists"- nonetheless I think many people is aware of the small group pulling the strings behind the curtain- The owners.

However I also witnessed people believing word by word everything written about "The Illuminati" and what I wanted to point out here was that link being trashy and how "the real group" is still hidding in the darkness-.

Originally posted by Tetragrammaton
I am sorry for not being clear with you.
Any misunderstanding is always the fault of the writer, I acknowledge that.

Though when you say that the Illuminati doesn’t exist, I am merely offering my subjective thoughts; that you are wrong; the Illuminati exists.
No they do not call themselves or their organization the Illuminati.
That does not mean however that they do not exist.

There is so much ignorance on the internet, that an organized disinformation group/organization isn’t really needed…
At least not yet…

And since you just need to destroy a persons reputation and social life if they start to share the truth (in worst case you just patch them) there aren’t really any risk of people stumbling accidently over some hidden knowledge on the internet.

Besides the manipulation and mass hypnosis prevents this from becoming mainstream (ignoring the fact that most media is controlled by this secret organization.)

You see all secret societies, all religions and all forms of government come from the same source, and it was created by the same people.
These people also know the whole truth, and they use that to keep the masses in place. (keep the sheep’s in the pen)

EDIT: Fixed a typo

[edit on 6-8-2009 by Tetragrammaton]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tetragrammaton

Very interesting!

Do you have any links to back up this claim? I'd like to have a look into this.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by DodgeG1

I sure do, before I made this member, I was known as Neonhelmet, I have written alot about it actually.

A lie told often enough, becomes the truth.

And the truth shall set you free (the end)

There are no secret better kept than the secrets that everybody guesses.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Tetragrammaton

Thanks for that I'll have a good look at the links

Also the website that the original poster shared with us is a joke. If you follow links they eventually want you to give them $1000

BUT they do say they can help you make $100,000 a day

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I saw a page on the 13 families of the Illuminati.
Most likely found in any Google search.

I was thinking of how people might be considered Illuminati in power
or stature in a number of ways.

A long family history in established industries and locations,
each controlling their own sphere of influence,
might qualify as Illuminati.

The homes of the great auto industry giants in Detroit are now vacant.
Their homes being so old they had to move into modern homes as well
as the car industry might have waned.

Time and age can effect even the Illuminati.

top topics

join