It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Science Czar, "The wolf in wolf's clothing"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I heard about this man if one could call him that... His name is John Holdren. The newly appointed Science/Tech Czar for the Obama administration. This man is a Cal U graduate who is so extreme in his ideas I became so enraged and so sick to my stomach that i felt like i was going to become physically sick by this freak.

Let me back up and explain myself a little bit here. This man in 1977 wrote about "population control" his approach to this was forced abortion, taking babies from minorities and adopting them out to foster parents, and contaminating food and water supplies of the U.S. to pretty much make people sterile.

Now here comes the kicker, this man explained the NWO to a big old capital T as well. I will quote from his own comment.....

"Such a comprehensive Planetary Regime could control the development, administration, conservation, and distribution of all natural resources, renewable or nonrenewable," Holdren and the Ehrlichs reportedly wrote. "The Planetary Regime might be given responsibility for determining the optimum population for the world and for each region and for arbitrating various countries' shares
within their regional limits. ..

My friends does this sound like anyone we know??? Is this not our answer right here in black and white. Please leave me some constructive comments so we can enjoy this topic.

Negative comments need not apply. They will not be read and will fall on deaf ears. That is why I live in the good ole U.S. I can believe whatever I want to believe. Here is a link to the article. Also google John Holdren. This is a scary individual.

www.wnd.com...

DENY IGNORANCE my friends...

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mindlessbombs

I've heard about this guy. He needs to be taken out of his government postition NOW. I don't care if he said this out of passing or if he was even misquoted.....the statement itself is absolutely insane and anyone who could even come up with these words has some serious problems.

Crazy. S/F.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by David9176]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Yeah he's bad news and I think his appointment speaks volumes about Obama and his views. The thing about this current administration is that it doesn't care about people in the sense they have their own dreams, aspirations and such. They see us as slaves, people to praise them, work for them and thank them for thier "generosity". I think Alex Jones put it the best when he said that Obama was running a pimp game.

Unfortunately between the salesmen pitch and the media a lot of people will come to love these ideals and agree with them. It is truly amazing how we can build our own prisons.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Yeah..

Only if China, India and the M.E. agrees too.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I am not having a go here, but do you understand what was being faced by people in the 70's ? Do you realize that there was a very real and totally accepted threat of global starvation through population explosion - people were freaking out - everyone was.

The disaster was averted through several breakthroughs in technology ( bio tech with wheat and rice) and instead of stabilizing our population after the threat was averted we have simply resumed and are now approaching the same catastrophe's albeit combined with water and now carbon.

I know it sounds freaky - but that was the situation - you have to consider what was being said IN PERSPECTIVE and not simply view his thoughts from contemporary circumstances -

Again consider the reality that we WILL start to face global shortages of non-renewable's, when that day comes, and it will come one day, what are we to do ? Answer the question and you will see why he proposed what he did - there are only two options - less people or ration the resources - no choice -

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by audas
I am not having a go here, but do you understand what was being faced by people in the 70's ? Do you realize that there was a very real and totally accepted threat of global starvation through population explosion - people were freaking out - everyone was.

Yeah, I understand. People were freaking out because they were misinformed and mislead by certain elements. The same elements that are trying the same tactics again. Do you understand that what was put out in the 70's was a lie back then, and still is a lie now?

The disaster was averted through several breakthroughs in technology ( bio tech with wheat and rice) and instead of stabilizing our population after the threat was averted we have simply resumed and are now approaching the same catastrophe's albeit combined with water and now carbon.

So, the lie was proved untrue before - but you're willing to believe it this time? Good logic that.

I know it sounds freaky - but that was the situation - you have to consider what was being said IN PERSPECTIVE and not simply view his thoughts from contemporary circumstances

Yeah. Those people in the way-back 70's were soooooo stupid. HA! Morons. But we today are sooooo much more evolved now! What a difference 30 years makes!

Again consider the reality that we WILL start to face global shortages of non-renewable's, when that day comes, and it will come one day, what are we to do ?

Are you really trying to tell us that people 30 years ago were that much dumber? That 30 years ago the technology was so primitive? Are you really willing to state that what was proved to be a lie in the collective memory of billions of people is now an irrefutable truth?

Sorry. I know that a lie I was told yesterday is still a lie today. Furthermore, my answer to all of those that propose population control is always the same: cull yourself and set an example if it's so imperative. Be the first martyr for the ecosystem. (I have yet to see anyone take me up on this offer).

[edit on 5-8-2009 by passenger]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

This guy is a turd in turd's clothing. I will debate him on ATS. I have some letters after my name, too.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by passenger

No it wasn't a lie - it was a fact - there are hundreds of books available on the subject - how can you say that the crisis was a lie - thats just obscene.

Further I am not sure what on earth you are talking about - the break through's occurred in bio-engineering better wheat and rice strains allowing huge increases in yields -

Address what I wrote mate - there was no conspiracy it was a well known and acknowledged fact - you cant just try and re-write history and science because it refutes your position.....

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by audas

There is no population problem, it's just a theory. There is however a property ownership "problem", there isn't enough available property to go around. With all the forclosures it shouldn't be a "problem" for too much longer. We could house the entire world popultaion on one small continent (Austalia), then we have the rest of the world to grow food and such. That however is a sad thought.

Considering that the total world population is just under 7,000,000,000. the total land of Australia is 7,682,300 sq km. Thats 911 people to one square kilometer, now thats seems like alot but considering there is 600+ residents in my apartment complex that is no bigger then a football field.
There is no over population problem, just a leadership problem.

Census
Australia

[edit on 8/6/2009 by TheAntiHero420]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I cant even wrap my mind around anyone supporting this mans views. Nothing was taken out of context...It is all in black and white read the literature on the World wide web. He believes that a child isnt really a human being until it is 2 years old and then it MIGHT have the possibility in turning into a full capable human being. This is just obsurd. Obviously this hippy tree hugging cali jerk doesnt have any kids. Look at his picture he looks like he belongs on the sex offender list anways.

Now here is the big problem....He is a czar. Appointed by the president... He cant be overthrown, he doesnt have to talk to senate or the HOR...He reports directly to the president. Scary thought there...He is in complete control. I will tell you this, if my wife was pregnant and the day came that said, oh we need to take your baby....I hope that person that comes through my door likes the taste of cold steel....nuff said..

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
If populations were meant to be reduced then what would the purpose of vaccinations be? Especially, the polio vaccine.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Yeah wooly you bring up a good point with that... MAYBE the swine flu is the next boobonic (spell check) plague.... People are so scared of this mutating virus... Like I have said before this flu is soooo scary to people, but when a virus breaks out in a sub-third world area of course there are going to be deaths. Another way the government is keeping us as their sheep.... At least some of us are breaking out of the herd.

new topics

top topics

join