It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Here: The Summer of Rage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Eariler this year trend forecasters, economists and even the webbots stated that we would have a "summer of rage." Many threw these statements to the side believing that everything in the United States was on the up and up.

It's arrived.

We here on ATS, are as I see it, ahead of the curve in many aspects. This was one of them. We saw it coming nearly 6 months before it started to happen.

Angry citizens tired of having their voices muted by their government are beginning to rise up and shout. Literally.

The Sheeple are beginning to notice that their beloved leader and governmnet does not have their best interests in mind.

The White House has officially called their citizens "The Mob." I am sure I am not the only one who sees the slippery slope we are on. The government has officially stated their stance on descent! They are against it. Fully.

Others and I have been statign it for months: Get ready.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Yes, and they are all right wing nuts or manufactured anger, even my Grandma who voted Obama, loves Obama, but doesn't agree with the healthscare plan.

Said it in other threads, sad to see Obama and company label and ignore American protesters while willing to listen to what the world has to say, friend or foe.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
The WEB BOTS said that there would be a "Summer of Hell" starting about April/May. By the end of July we'd see riots in the streets leading to the shut down of services. Food would be difficult to get in some areas. The Internet would eventually become sporatic, etc. By the end of July a "second wave" of NASA whistleblowers would be out and amazing us with their info.

That has not happened. What has happened is that a mind game is being played on the public. The same tactics used by the Republican party during the 2000 scam election (when mobs of screamers were organized to shut down and prevent sane dialogue) is being employed right now.

Currently, a push is on to use faked birth certificates in an effort to muddle the minds of those less discerning folk out there. As with JFK, during this manipulated upheaval the president will be considered to be "a target for extremists". And that's when he really needs to be careful regarding those around him.

President Obama has some powerful enemies able to convince masses of disgruntled people that he's responsible for what ails them, rather than being a newly elected president trying what he can to head off disaster.

Watch what happens with Israel and Biden. Everything hinges on that. More than most know.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

I am noticing the same here in Canada.

Slowly but surely, the people are waking up.

BTW, haven't seen you around much, sort of missed you.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Whatthehell?

Someone always picks out the webbot comments to downplay the entire message.

Thanks. *glare*

PS. My computer blew up in my face, which is why I havent been on much.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

Always like reading your threads Tentickles...

If we are truly enduring the "Summer of Hell", I am weathering the storm quite well. I have actually improved my situation over past years.

But I hear ya'. Somthing is definately on the horizon. I usually don't have feelings or premonitions about what is to come, but I have a bad feeling about the rest of this year for some reason.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by tamusan]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I think you are right; but one thing I can not seem to get passed is how pretty much everything in the news is being portrayed these days.I am not just talking the MSM etc I am also talking about alternate news eta:all. Now if you would just bear with me I will explain.

For the past year or so it has been building to a climax.(longer really, just using the last year as a refference point.) If you look back at the way it has built. You can see a definite pattern in how the news has gone from bad to worse. Just by the use of certain catch words in pretty much every story about "doom and gloom" out there. NOT only have the news people been using these "catch words and phrases" but guess what; most of us have too! There by solidifying the terrible news even further in everyones minds.

It is understandable that this is going to be one hell of a time of upheaval, BUT exactly how much of it is real and how much of it is staged for us to play along with? So far in the past year we have had upheaval just about everywhere in society worldwide! Guess when all the experts and every other nut job on the earth has decided it all comes to a head?

So the economy is going sour in the end of summer, we are going to have food shortages by the end of summer, health care is going to be decided by the end of summer, riots are going to happen by the end of summer, people are going to totally loose any respect and trust they have for the government they have by the end of summer....need I go on?
Every facet of our lives has been set up to come to some terrible explosive head at THE END OF SUMMER. WHY? Why the end of summer? Why ALL at once?

I will tell you why! Because a great big group of jerks working behind the scenes and frankly an even bigger one working right in your face, has convinced all of you that the end of summer is going to be hell on earth. Do YOU really want it to happen that way? Well get off your buttocks and decide which way it is going to go!
ME I am going to have a bunch of really nice BBQ'S and invite over my family and neighbors to enjoy each others company! I may even plant some new flowers or build another green house! Not because food is going to be in "short supply" but because I ENJOY gardening. Find things you can do with those around you that you all ENJOY and stop falling for all of the lead by the hand garbage! There is more of us than there is of them and they know it people. GET USED TO THAT FACT AND BE HAPPY ENJOY WHAT YOU DO!
IF we don't jump off the fear bandwagon sooner or later we are the fear bandwagon. Get the idea of that one? We are always harping about the fear that tptb are placing upon all the sheeple to control them...guess who the sheeple are now.
YOU don't like it? Well then change it and quit crying over it and sitting on your buttocks. There is nothing they can do if we don't play along with the game!

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by xoxo stacie

Great point Stacie.

I for one want this to happen. Just for the sheer hope that we might be able to change the world afterword.

The world we live in today is so manufactured by tptb its hard to live in. Maybe once everything falls apart we can finally enjoy life for real in the aftermath.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Sorry, I can't relate to the doom and gloom. Back at the beginning of the year I was really expecting the worse to happen this summer, but maybe I was just on here too much.

All the gardening, fixing up jobs around the house, bikes, walks and bbq's have definitely gotten me to see things in a fairer light. The kinds of things I had envisioned surely didn't happen. There are tiny peeks of light breaking thru economically.

The potential for something nasty happening with the flu is about the only thing that I still have some worries about.

In a way it is too bad cuz like tentacles said, no dramatic changes can be expected in the way this world functions without a total breakup of the old power structure. To me it doesn't look like its going to happen just yet.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tentickles

PS. My computer blew up in my face, which is why I havent been on much.

I thought maybe you had been picked up for visiting a FEMA camp
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread490421/pg1

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by wayno

Well, I can tell you by looking at the crime stats and listening to my scanner and talking with my old EMS-Fire buddies I can tell you, it has most certainly been a summer of rage and it's just the beginning I'm afraid!

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Starred Wayno's post, because it's closest to the reality, imo.

As far as Summer of Rage

too little too late, imo

If there was going to be rage, it should have exploded during the Bush years. And what happened ... not much

By this stage, they're more than ready for any 'rage' that might be heading their way. They were given SO much opportunity to prepare -- while 'rage' was just talk and more talk, like now.

People living in stone huts and forced to live on grass-stew have nothing to lose and will rage in an instant.

Those living amidst so much comfort and ease that they are able to converse with others tens of thousands of miles away in real time have WAY too much to lose and are all sitting there, talkie talkie talkie .. and waiting for the OTHERS to kick start the rage, at which point the talkers will observe from a safe distance as usual. Most people put more thought and energy into the creation of their online avatars than they do into their own lives five years into the future. And, for them the enjoyment consists of seeing their online avatar in all its presumed glory, with every post.

Meanwhile, those against whom the alleged 'rage' will be directed are cutting and shaping the world to their own design.

They play world games

The rest of us play word games

But hey, that's ok, right ? As long as we're all having fun

new topics

top topics

join