It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boy, I need to lay off this forum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Last night I had one of my most awesome dreams ever but also one of the scariest ones.

It was the first time I've woken up from a dream and said to myself "thank god it was just a dream!"

Basically I dreamed that me and a couple of friends were in this field and saw 3 ships land in the downtown area of the city where we live, we decided to drive down to see what was going on and we encountered total destruction, they weren't the typical grey's but had more of a "Darth Vader" look they had armor and weapons and their armor color was white their mothership was also white in color.

They were killing people and destroying cars basically destroying anything that was in their way, I remember that I told myself "Am I really going to die by an army of alien soldiers?" The creepiest thing though was that there was no mobilization of the army and that the government wasn't doing anything because they had come to an agreement with the alien civilization about "depopulation"

Also I remember that some people were shooting at them and the bullets had no effect on their armor, not even the biggest caliber bullets.

Then I woke up! lol I know I made it very detail but it was very vivid I remember almost everything about the dream.

[edit on 8/5/2009 by muse7]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Actually, now that you mention it, I have had some very strange dreams lately myself.
What worries me the most is they are "too" weird, kind of morbid at times lol.

"Paging Dr. Roberts"

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scooby Doo
reply to post by muse7

Actually, now that you mention it, I have had some very strange dreams lately myself.
What worries me the most is they are "too" weird, kind of morbid at times lol.

"Paging Dr. Roberts"

lol this is the first time I remember having a dream about this, but the weird part is that I remember a lot of details about it, maybe it wasn't a dream but I was abducted and I saw the future demise of the human race

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Could have been scarier. They could have kidnapped you and flown to another planet where you had to work in some kind of mine every day and get probes up your arse if you didnt.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
A few days ago I had a dream about the other mother after watching the movie Coraline. Pretty creepy stuff. Iv been having other strange and disturbing dreams too, I remember them for the first hour or so after I wake up then I forget them almost completely. I only remember they were disturbing.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Reply to post by muse7

When I spend too much time in the crypto forum I dream about Bigfoot. True story. I think it's because as you read your subconscious plays out what you read in your head.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Sounds like an awesome dream, if you ask me. What better way to go than "trying" to fight off evil aliens? Count me in!

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Don't worry about it...

It's merely a side effect of the subliminal messages here that keep you hooked to ATS

You cannot escape... its already too late

Downside is you won't sleep much... so you will stay up and post more

Upside is those dreams will give you stuff to post... so you will spend even more time here

Simple isn't it?

[edit on 5-8-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
on a more serious note, the chances of all this being subliminal are VERY good. but, there are a few blokes I worked with that have recurring dreams of being enslaved by strange little creatures. they dont remember colour, but they remember they are small folk. Odd thing is they are all different people, staunch protestant, one catholic, and think people who believe in aliens are devil worshippers, or just daft. THe converstation came up only because i had mentioned a crazy dream I had where I was super man fighting some plastic bubble boy who refused to go down! every time I hit him, he just said "That didnt hurt".. GAH! I hate that dream. happens everytime I watch something to do with programming.

again.. very good chance its all coincidence, but what if the dreams are trying to tell us something?....... I'll get you bubble boy!

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
The thing that is still in my mind was the feeling I got, I don't know if you would call it hopelessness but I remember as I was in my house with my friend and some of my family members we could see the Aliens outside the window marching down the street killing everyone house by house and if you tried to make a run for it they would like snipe you down.

There was basically nothing we could do this was it, this was the end of our lives that's the feeling I got, and I still remember it and still feel it.

Again it was one of the most awesome dreams I had but also one of the most emotionally disturbing ones.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
(^_^) 2018 - 2020 is when there going to attack, there building sometype machine to start the war with humans, all et ships are military leaders from a planet thats half organic half machine. they are tall and skinny with no hands only 1 big finger, the high rank et leaders drive single seater ships , soldiers drive bigger ships between 2 - 100 seaters. they control there ship with there brain either a socket type insert like the matrix or via wifi but theres no joystick or buttons they just imagine where they wanna go n the ship drives its self there. they have workers they built to do mission for them short little arms big head, they are not friendlys, all these gays who say came in contact and they eat food with them n had teh sex are full of it n aholes cuz there fing with u and your wallet. - disclaimer~this is just story
not real.
i posted with my ps3 using a ps3 pad took me forever..

top topics

join