It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

## QUESTION** Was there any predictions about 911 month before on sites like these

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
My question stems from a few threads claiming doom in OCT 10-10-2009 and another thread claims its the 11th and it got me thinking? was there chatter about 911 before it happened? if not then its make me feel a little better cause ther is a great chance that its not going to happened. I am new to this site and i know there are some who have been here for a long time. maybe you all can dig up some posts. It doesnt even have to be on this site. just something about it. I find it totally reassuring everytime i see a doom prediction on the web site cause there is a 99.9 percent chance it not going to happen.

Let me know ATS

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
There was a radio show host, his shows were conspiracy related, he talked about 911 before it happened, a few weeks after 911 he was gunned down by the sheriff and swat.

Someone here knows his name, I cant remember at the moment.

William Cooper! Thats it

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 5-8-2009 by patientobserver]

[edit on 5-8-2009 by patientobserver]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Alex Jones was also before the fact... and so was on the eve of 911...
Fox5 WTC7 News Report and confirmation by BBC Jane Stanley... and her communications was jammed the rest of the eve.. so we have finger prints and sorry to say they dont belong to Osama Ben Laden but I would say belong to someone who was experienced at Jamming Satilite Communications... and possed that hardware to do said Jamming. how convienant ... technical difficulties ... digital mind you ...

[edit on 5-8-2009 by BornPatriot]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Three weeks before 9/11 I was in a chat room, the subject matter was ufo's. A new man came in and typed in a message that in three weeks something huge was going to happen in NYC involving airplanes hitting buildings. After about 5 minutes when nobody responded to him he said "fine, I guess noone cares about what I know, I will just leave." I typed in real fast out of curiosity and asked what was going to happen. He then took the mic and talked. The tone of his voice was raw pure fear. He said if the people involved knew what he was saying he would be dead. He went on with more details naming Bin Laden. According to this man, Bin Laden was hiding out in Sarajavo. He said he was leaving that night and hiding out in Canada. He didn't sound foreign in any way. He sounded totally American. By that time he had the whole room's attention. We asked him why didn't he contact our government and he freaked out and was more scared. He said "Mark my words, if you don't believe me now, you will remember every word I said in three weeks."

I talked to the FBI three times on 9/11. First I called them and they called me back twice.

new topics

top topics

join